Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Beraki G/Medhin....the very genius Eritrean artists.

Post by Cigar » 24 Jun 2021, 10:15

He is one of the most genius 🇪🇷 artists.
He is admired not only by Eritrean, rightfully so, but from our other sisterly African countries nationals.
And in this video, the beautiful Simret.....voice is mesmerizing.

manna

Re: Beraki G/Medhin....the very genius Eritrean artists.

Post by manna » 24 Jun 2021, 10:28

Genius, genuine, Honest, Open, Inocent..... I did follow couple of interviews he had and really admire his personality in line with the quality of his work.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 24 Jun 2021, 11:59

He is great indeed. Although he is Eritrean and ours, at times he reminds of the " Ayay abey Keidu Abshay " just the way he dresses lol

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 24 Jun 2021, 12:34

Please don't compare the filthy, snotty, thieves agames with any thing Eritrean.
For one, ours artists just like our people, unlike the coward agames don't cry or ask where our tegadelties went or why they sacrificed. They ellulate their martyrdom and honor them.
Here is another patriotic song of this great artist. He might talk or be sad about the innocent Eritreans (children, women and the elderly) who are murdered by our enemies, but he like all of us accept the effect of war. After all I believe two or three of his brothers and himself also fought and might have a loss (sacrifice) amongst his family too.

Any way here is another patriotic song of this great artist.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 24 Jun 2021, 13:19

This is a powerful song by Beraki.
Had the ungrateful, Eritrean culture, patriotism, songs, iconic EPLF pictures thieves tegarus, really understood his song they wouldn't have been in the deep sh*it they are in as we speak.
In a nut shell he is saying stealing one's identity, history, images is dangerous as we witnessed on the filthy tegarus.
Stealing such from Eritreans causes the destruction of the thieves for the truth is that EPLF might have created them but will eventually can untreate them too...which we did.
Finally the video ends, after the Eritrean fighter unseats the coward agame with AK47, from his stolen Erit chair and the Eritrean 🐫 marches while the woyane 🐕 barks.
At the beginning of the clip we can hear the mother of all denials or the mother of all backstabbing from probably a recent murdered woyane official, for exposure.....saying that woyane marched to Addis by its own.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Jun 2021, 19:29

I love Beraki G/Medhin. This brother is a very genuine and humble Eritrean brother and a great artist. He is a patriotic and he comes from a patriotic family...

ጉዕዞ ህይወት ካብ ጉስነት ናብ ስነጥበብ - ዕላል ተመክሮን ታሪኽ ህይወትን መንእሰይ ስነጥበባዊ በራኺ ገብረመድህን

Metshaf Jigninet

Gual Bahri

God bless him and his family...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 24 Jun 2021, 21:22

Yes it was not long ago the Agames were claiming they liberated Masawa lol !!! These Resahat Aliet story never cease to amaze. Liberated Masawa, Saved EPLF from Derg on the 6th Red Star offensive, Liberated Shire, Took Ras Dashin ( Chigray teritory) Never, Never, Ever in the world seen or heard such kind of people I do not know what to call them, My bad they are not people for people have norms and culture. Please someone help what to call these creatures. Leaches seem to be apropriate name. do not know what name to label these things !!!!