Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Evict Eritrean army and deport all Eritreans from Ethiopia if peace is to have a chance !

Post by EthioRedSea » 23 Jun 2021, 14:42

Ethiopia should reconcile with itself.
Evict Eritrean army now as enemy army, kill them and force them to leave.
Deport any Eritrean living in Ethiopia at least the majority of them specially the youth and children.
Declare war on Eritrea and reconcile Ethiopia with itself.
Eritrea is hindering the peace in Ethiopia. Behind Eritrea are Egypt, Saudi Arabia and UAE.

No Eritreans in Ethiopia! Get Eritrea out of Ethiopia!

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Evict Eritrean army and deport all Eritreans from Ethiopia if peace is to have a chance !

Post by TesfaNews » 23 Jun 2021, 16:03

ደብረጼን ቅድሚ ሙማቱ እዩ መይቱ ነይሩ። ቋንጣ መሲላ ነይራ

ምስ ሻዕብያ ዝዳፈር ከምዚኣ እያ ፍርዱ !

Abere

Re: Evict Eritrean army and deport all Eritreans from Ethiopia if peace is to have a chance !

Post by Abere » 23 Jun 2021, 16:13

ኧረ እባካችሁ ሙታን ይረፉበት። ከጌታቸው ረዳ ተሰቃይቶ ከመኖር የደብረጽዮን ሞት ይሻላል። በውጊያ ማሸነፍ እንዳለ ሁሉ መሸነፍም አለ። በዓለም ላይ እንደ ወያኔ ዓይነት ሽንፈት የተሸነፈ ግን ሰምቼ አላውቅም። የታሪክ ታሪክ የእስቲ እስቲ እኮ ነው ወያኔ የተሰራችው። ሹርባ እንሰራታለን አለ ባጫ ደበሌ ቂቂቂቂ

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 23 Jun 2021, 16:24

EthioRedSea wrote:
23 Jun 2021, 14:42
Ethiopia should reconcile with itself.
Evict Eritrean army now as enemy army, kill them and force them to leave.
Deport any Eritrean living in Ethiopia at least the majority of them specially the youth and children.
Declare war on Eritrea and reconcile Ethiopia with itself.
Eritrea is hindering the peace in Ethiopia. Behind Eritrea are Egypt, Saudi Arabia and UAE.

No Eritreans in Ethiopia! Get Eritrea out of Ethiopia!
Even though I detest Eritreans, in this this case, I would say Ishohin Beshoh 😉 :lol: :lol:

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 23 Jun 2021, 17:44

Mitmita, you should be smoking something or you are not mentally in order. I do not like TPLF personally. I would have supported Eritrea too have they not started war on TPLF and Tigray. What Eritrea has done in Tigray is really very bad. I do not care who is in power in Ethiopia as long there is justice and peace. as long as every one is protected. TPLF should have been brought to justice and sentenced by the courts. Eritrea killed the Tigrayan elites. Believe it or not, Seyoum Mesfin is more concerned about Eritrea than Issayas Aferam, the current leader of eritrea, who actually is from Tigray. Issayas afeworki a mad stupid criminal from Tigrayan parents. He was born in Asmara, which was founded by Tigrayans. Alula aba Nega was ruling eritrea and asmara was the centre of his administration. I think Saudi Arabia, Egypt and UAE are behind all this war in Ethiopia.