Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

Babikir Janjaweed is angry that Sudan has lost its tigrayan Junta friend. Add to that GERD and Fashaqa. UN expert my f..

Post by Abe Abraham » 23 Jun 2021, 13:05

Babikir Janjaweed is angry that Sudan has lost its tigrayan Junta friend. Add to that GERD and Fashaqa. UN expert my f..

Abe Abraham

Re: Babikir Janjaweed is angry that Sudan has lost its tigrayan Junta friend. Add to that GERD and Fashaqa. UN expert my

Post by Abe Abraham » 23 Jun 2021, 13:47

What did Wedi Hindi say about Sudan ?

When Ethiopia made peace with Eritrea and Ethiopia,Eritrea and Somalia begun to think in terms of from the Red Sea to the Indian Ocean Sudan became nervous and threw itself into the bosom of Al-Sisi sucking his tits and doing other shameful things to the Egyptian dwarf. That was totally not necessary because Sudan too could join the Horn of Africa brotherhood !!! No one rejected them.

The Junta was important to Sudan because it kept both Ethiopia and Eritrea busy but in the end the truth emerged and Ethiopia and the Ethiopian army realised that Eritrea could never be their enemy but a cousin and an ally. What did Sudan do when it realised the balance of power was changed in favour of Eritrea, Ethiopia and Somalia ....run run run to Al-Sisi ....sukk sukk sukk .....attack attack on Fashaqa and then aggressive aggressive stance on THE GRAND ETHIOPIAN RENAISSANCE DAM ....

The late Egyptian actor Tawfiq Al-deqn use to say BALANS YA EXCELLANCE and aHla min alsharaf mafish :lol: :lol: ( Hade wrdeteNa 'nkelo kab kbret zSebeQe neger yelon kbleka 'nkelo malet 'yu !! )