Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Re: ሰበር❗ የኢትዮ Forum ጋዜጠኛ አበበ ባዩ በደህንነት ሰዎች ከፍተኛ ድብደባ እንደደረሰበት ተሰማ|ETHIOFORUM'S BRAVE PRESENTER SEVERELY BASHED BY ETHIOP

Post by sun » 22 Jun 2021, 18:20

yaballo wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:49
ሰበር❗ የኢትዮ Forum ጋዜጠኛ አበበ ባዩ በደህንነት ሰዎች ከፍተኛ ድብደባ እንደደረሰበት ተሰማ|ETHIOFORUM'S THE VERY BALANCED, INFORMATIVE, ANALYTICAL & OVERALL VERY BRAVE PRESENTER SEVERELY BASHED BY ETHIO SECURITY THUGS. AWFUL AETHIOPIA :twisted: :twisted:

ሰበር ❗

የኢትዮ Forum ጋዜጠኛ አበበ ባዩ በደህንነት ሰዎች ከፍተኛ ድብደባ እንደደረሰበት ተሰማ።
If some one educated and who knows about the ins and outs of the law but yet willfully breaks the law endangering public safety and public security then that LAW BREAKER deserves to be heated red and molded to better shape, even if you call that as being bitterly beaten in your vernacular language possibly found in the book of antiquity. Else societies may easily be taken over by agitated jelly head varieties of anarchists. I am saying this not because I hate them since I don't have the word "hate" in my vocabulary, but saying only because I love them and wish that they may join the society in their celebrations and carnivals.

The Nobel peace Gold medal winner PM hated and cursed the cultures and traditions of taking over power by violent armed means, instead promising holistic healing, peace, reconciliation and power only through peaceful election and peaceful democratic transition. And now the PM have come to deliver what he has promised.

And the Ethiopian people got the great golden chance and also understood its values and its necessity by going out and voting with great pleasure as if they were going to celebrate the marriage ceremony of their own families. Let the enemies of the free and fair democratic election eat their own tongues and toes or else alternatively be calm and wait for the next grand election election, correct themselves and align with the wishes and desires of the Ethiopian people so as to position themselves along the peaceful and democratic principles to compete peacefully and gracefully.
WONDERFUL ETHIOPIA! YES WE CAN! :P :P
Last edited by sun on 22 Jun 2021, 19:08, edited 2 times in total.

sun
Member+

Re: ሰበር❗ የኢትዮ Forum ጋዜጠኛ አበበ ባዩ በደህንነት ሰዎች ከፍተኛ ድብደባ እንደደረሰበት ተሰማ|ETHIOFORUM'S BRAVE PRESENTER SEVERELY BASHED BY ETHIOP

Post by sun » 22 Jun 2021, 18:50

yaballo wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 18:38
sunicho;

QUE?? .. DE QUE ESTAS HABLANDO EL BURRO FEO DE ER?? .. USELESS HARREE/HADGI!!

SONG: Haacaaluu Caalaa- Gurraale- New Ethiopian Oromo Music 2021 (OfficialVideo )
WA'AA...!

Ahun ekko kifugna tedebedebe yalkew sewuyye, (Bashu), "Eneen yayehi tekexaa" ylehal ekko. Ye zinjero bunna bet were tewunna jorohin kefteh Bashun simaw. Eshii? Eshii goftaako!
:mrgreen: