Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

When a lion interbreeds with a tiger

Post by Blueshift » 22 Jun 2021, 09:52

you get a liger. Both lions and tigers are ferocious animals. But, they are not supposed to interbreed. If they do, they produce a weakling animal called Liger. :twisted: :lol: Tarik, Mesob, Roha, Ape Abraham, Temt seytan ytemto :lol: :lol: :lol: You hear that.
The liger is a hybrid offspring of a male lion (Panthera leo) and a female tiger (Panthera tigris). The liger has parents in the same genus but of different species. The liger is distinct from the similar hybrid called the tigon, and is the largest of all known extant felines. They enjoy swimming, which is a characteristic of tigers, and are very sociable like lions. Notably, ligers typically grow larger than either parent species, unlike tigons.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: When a lion interbreeds with a tiger

Post by sebdoyeley » 22 Jun 2021, 09:59

Agame-[deleted] hahahahahahahahah
It is okay for a weak cat to see her powerful distant family.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 22 Jun 2021, 10:13

Sebdeyely,

You must be the wife. You have some English in you. I know your husband is incapacitated when it comes to English. You are not even that. You are a donkey.
ድርባይ ትምሊ ዓጋመ ጎይታይ ትብል ነርካ ፥ ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ከሎ ኣብ ኣፍካ፥ ሕጂ ኣድጊ ሰሪሩካ፥ ጎይታይ ዘፍቅሮ ናተይ ክትብል መረት ዓሪቡካ።
Adgi wedi adgi
ሰብለኾነይ ኣድጊ፣ ሕጂኸ ናበይ
:lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 22 Jun 2021, 10:22

I noticed hostility here brother agame-Sh*tt, what is going on?
we Eritrean baked your Agame TPLF and when we done using them demolished them, that is the high IQ equalizer in service. hahahah
Blueshift wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 10:13
Sebdeyely,

You must be the wife. You have some English in you. I know your husband is incapacitated when it comes to English. You are not even that. You are a donkey.
ድርባይ ትምሊ ዓጋመ ጎይታይ ትብል ነርካ ፥ ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ከሎ ኣብ ኣፍካ፥ ሕጂ ኣድጊ ሰሪሩካ፥ ጎይታይ ዘፍቅሮ ናተይ ክትብል መረት ዓሪቡካ።
Adgi wedi adgi
ሰብለኾነይ ኣድጊ፣ ሕጂኸ ናበይ
:lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 22 Jun 2021, 11:54

Sebleykonet,

Your English is far better than your husband, however, I am not sure if you had gone surgery to become the illiterate's wife. You sound ho__mm-y as in [deleted]-g__got. BTW, Shyyyt heads, I thought you were agames . But, the agame clan is not stupid. You are the slaves of adgis. You are working hard to bring back Eritrea to its motha Ethiopia. Unfortunately for youl, the motha is suffering debilitating disease called tribal wars. :lol: :lol: Your masters impoverished Eritrea and dwindled its tiny population for 40%. Who really do you think is the very enemy of Eritrea and the Eritrean people. You and your very own masters. You are the slave of a donkey. You can't go below than that. You can call me agame. I have no problem with that. Agame is not my enemy anymore. Agames are for their lives. My enemies are you and off course, your masters, the very bitter enemies of the Eritrean people. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Stupid donkeys .

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Jun 2021, 20:16

Agame sister blueshi*t aka Abi-gail,

Your obssession with donkeys is NOT healthy and in fact, your extreme obsession must be very concerning for your relatives...The last time you were obsessed with Nigerian men, everybody know what has happened to your stinky behind: Deformity :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

You might need to consider relaxing a little bit. Your deformed stinky behind need time to heal :mrgreen: :oops: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 23 Jun 2021, 00:04

Hawzen, Misraq's mistress, :lol: you have been serving the adgis all of your lives. In deed wedi torserawt. BTW, you sound ho-mo, you speak the language of ho-mos. I am not surprised. Why don't you go find Dembian song and make out with your aszz whipping master, Misraq in your donkey like fantasy. :lol: :lol: Adgi wedi Adgi. Having read your dreadful slavish love triangle with Misraq and who knows who, I am not surprised how low you can go. BTW, you lord, the weasel Abbiy has stolen the kangaroo like election. Good for him. Off course, mama Ethiopia will be on fire. BTW, Eritrea survives and lives on to become the jewel of the Red Sea. . :lol: :lol:
Stupid adgi. Hawzen on the run. :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 23 Jun 2021, 00:16

Ouch.. we are on the fourth week of the month. Which means you are having your period... My apology to you, sister Abi-gail with your deformed stinky behind... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 23 Jun 2021, 07:30

Here, we go again. :lol: :lol: Hawzenay is in her fa-gg-tish deamenor again. Your infatuation with fa-ggotish stuff and ga---y language says it all. You miss agame Abel. I believe he has joined TPLF to liberate his people. He may have been g-ay, but he thrashed you to do the right thing meaning save his sisters from your adgi relatives. Your obsession with Misraq and Abel is mind boggling. Stop your ga-y sexual fantasy. Filthy :twisted:
ኣቤል ሓዉ ንቃየል፥ ምሽማኺ እዩ ነሩ ጽንዓት ይሃብኪ። ገዲፉኪ ከይዱ። ዝኾነ ኮይኑ ተምልኽዮ ኣድጊ ምስራቅ ዉሹማኺ ኣሎኪ። ድርባይ ኣድጊ ወዲ ኣድጊ ሰይቲ ሰብኡት