Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

All the Frenzied Lies by the Agames Means they Have Suffered one Huge Spanking. I wonder who has lost his neck this time

Post by sesame » 22 Jun 2021, 09:22

When Agames go overdrive, producing a fake Debretsion audio message, using old footage as new, telling crazy lies like taking Adi Grat but not showing any evidence, then you should know that they have suffered a huge defeat. It is their way of dealing with their loss. They lie about it and after some repetition, they actually believe it.

Agame, we know you like the palm of our hand. Your rag-tag militia are good at dancing but that is all they can do. Agames are not fighters. They are boasters and liars. Your daily dose of fake news seems to have gone up considerably,

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: All the Frenzied Lies by the Agames Means they Have Suffered one Huge Spanking. I wonder who has lost his neck this

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Jun 2021, 10:50

I think ጥሙይ አጋመ ምግበይ

quindibu

Re: All the Frenzied Lies by the Agames Means they Have Suffered one Huge Spanking. I wonder who has lost his neck this

Post by quindibu » 22 Jun 2021, 14:18

Agames are all about optics......When they held their fake election last year, it wasn't about Agames electing the people who would govern them; rather it was meant as a political statement designed to vitiate Abiy's authority by claiming that his power, unlike theirs, was illegitimate since it has not been derived from the 'will of Ethiopians'........

Although this Agames' frenzy we're witnessing now may have many factors and without discounting the 'clean sweep' military operation that has been going on by EDF for the last few days, the peaceful completion of the Ethiopian election may be one of the reasons that drove these illiterate Agames berserk.......Not only their and their masters dream of seeing an upheaval following the election seemed to evaporate into a thin air, but peddling the 'unelected leader' in reference to Abiy will become a hard sale ......

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 22 Jun 2021, 14:33

Well articulate, timely input. Tplf's last hiding bastion is crumbling. With no more cards left to play tplf is finished. Poetic justice :mrgreen:
quindibu wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 14:18
Agames are all about optics......When they held their fake election last year, it wasn't about Agames electing the people who would govern them; rather it was meant as a political statement designed to vitiate Abiy's authority by claiming that his power, unlike theirs, was illegitimate since it has not been derived from the 'will of Ethiopians'........

Although this Agames' frenzy we're witnessing now may have many factors and without discounting the 'clean sweep' military operation that has been going on by EDF for the last few days, the peaceful completion of the Ethiopian election may be one of the reasons that drove these illiterate Agames berserk.......Not only their and their masters dream of seeing an upheaval following the election seemed to evaporate into a thin air, but peddling the 'unelected leader' in reference to Abiy will become a hard sale ......

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 22 Jun 2021, 18:47

quindibu wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 14:18

Well said. But there is an operation going on by the Ethiopian military in which they may have taken a major spanking. All the stars are mis-aligning for them.