Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

PM of Ethiopia

Post by Noble Amhara » 21 Jun 2021, 22:47

Abiy Ahmed is the PM of Ethiopia. It’s good he fcks up amharas Luciferian enemies. The purpose of aben in Amhara is just better and new administration. So continue the great work Abiy blow up the subhuman roaches enemies with the drones and burn them into hell now that’s doing Gods work 8) 8) 8) for us amhra it’s time for unity and revenge on our telatoch

Amazing SLOGAN for all Amharas everywhere

YE AMARA TELATOCH YEDEMSES!

Noble Amhara

Re: PM of Ethiopia

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Jun 2021, 02:00

ethiopianwit ideology is truely anti amhara

ethiopianwit is humanity towards the satanic galla mosquito eating savages ( I call them that because they are killing villagers and farmers) ethiopianiwnt forced amharas to be nice to tigray savages for 27 years . galla and tegaro are a killer ethiopianwit is helping gallas kill innocent people destroy kill and murder. aben needs to fight for amhara independence Amharas must wake up fight and build our country Amhara. Not beshashas Addis Ababa/shegar .

amhara can only be free once releazing who the enemy is and seperation. ethiopianwit has been broken in tigray which has gave justice to oppressed amharas. The invitation of Eritreans to Tigray remarks how I am correct about destroying injust bankrupt Ethiopianism which is poisoned by gallas and agames.

In fact it is anti Ethiopiasm to invite Eritreans it is pro Amharaism to invite Eritreans to Axum, Isaias has Republican Amhara culture he recieved conservative schooling weyzero sihin school in Dessie as well as seen in his diplomatic career , this is a contrast difference many would like to overlook, the war in tigray was not about Ethiopia but about the innocent Amhara who are bullied by TPLF and their allies, the pro Ethiopian Abiy would not use force against tigray rather he would have assasinated TPLF leaders like he did to Amhara leaders he could have assasinated all of them with drones and call it a day.

I

This is why you can see Amhara soldiers waving Eritrean flags as our Ethiopianwit has been killed and ripped apart by fascistic Oromo and fascistic Tigray

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdDn4usk/

everything written selflessly for the benefit of Amhara people of Abysinnia

Ye amara telatoch yedemses

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jun 2021, 02:46

You don’t know AMARA let alone to be one and speak on behalf... amara=Ethiopia.. abin has no support in amara kilil for the very reason that it talks about ‘amara biher’ 😉😉
Get lost.. Shotelay :evil: :evil:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Jun 2021, 02:53

mitmitaye wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 02:46
You don’t know AMARA let alone to be one and speak on behalf... amara=Ethiopia.. abin has no support in amara kilil for the very reason that it talks about ‘amara biher’ 😉😉
Get lost.. Shotelay :evil: :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This party represents the injustices millions of Amhara people went through since the 90s blueshat :mrgreen:

It’s composed by majority EPRDF generation Amharas which are going to replace the old useless DERG Amharas that never stand for Amharas blueshat aben Is the most supported party :lol: :mrgreen:

ABEN has the potential to change the course of Amhara destiny with its support it can enlighten the minds of millions :shock:

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jun 2021, 03:09

The fact is abin is not that popular in amara kilil.. they will tell you ‘we don’t want a party that preach zer politics. We want a national party that saves our country Itopiya’ that’s a fact 8) 8)

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Jun 2021, 03:11

mitmitaye wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 03:09
The fact is abin is not that popular in amara kilil.. they will tell you ‘we don’t want a party that preach zer politics. We want a national party that saves our country Itopiya’ that’s a fact 8) 8)
Agame,

Ethnicity has never been praised in Ethiopian history until those who demonize Amhara did it to Holocaust Amharas. Amharas rightfully responded by making Amhara nationalism exist duhhhh 8) 8)

Anyways why do you care about Ethiopianwit? You got wrecked go declare independence you roach :lol: :mrgreen:

Your dreams of zer-less Ethiopia to safeguard only Tegaru has been wrecked anta sharmota wtf you doing now? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jun 2021, 03:20

Time will tell if nama will be successful in minimizing the great Ethiopian- amara, to gosa politics.. it didn’t work for the last 27+ years.. and will not work... ever 8) 8)

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Jun 2021, 03:22

From Shewa-Welo-Gondar-Gojjam millions of Amharas voted ABEN over PP despite the elections being rigged :P 8) 8) 8)

bahir Dar capital of Amhara voted ABEN over PP
Please wait, video is loading...
:P :P :lol:
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 22 Jun 2021, 03:43, edited 1 time in total.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jun 2021, 03:38

Your dreams of zer-less Ethiopia to safeguard only Tegaru has been wrecked anta sharmota wtf you doing now? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I knew you are not amara.. amarigna speakers do not call TIGRAES ‘Tegaru’ 😜 :P :P :P or say ‘Anta’ we say ANTE🤪🤪

Get lost.., loser! Your zer politics didn’t work to minimize the great Ethiopian-amara, for 27+ years.. and will not work forever :evil: :evil: :evil:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Jun 2021, 03:41

Tegaruuuuu is what I learn from mereja I never knew what the hell is agame olf askari before I entered this site

Anta and ANTE ARE THE SAME WORD DONKEYSHIFT 8)

I also learned the word adgi from you to dehumanize the Amhara

You freak get lost from my thread you don’t mess with noble amahra bluesh!t aurolalis BLUUD CLUT AGAME :evil: :evil:

mitmitaye wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 03:38

I knew you are not amara.. amarigna speakers do not call TIGRAES ‘Tegaru’ 😜 :P :P :P or say ‘Anta’ we say ANTE🤪🤪

Get lost.., loser! Your zer politics didn’t work to minimize the great Ethiopian-amara, for 27+ years.. and will not work forever
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 22 Jun 2021, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 22 Jun 2021, 03:51

Inferior adgi,

Mitmitaye aka Misraq is amhara, You are pure agew. I have nothing to do with your discussion. BTW, the people I called adgis, for the most part are Eritrean/Ethiopians not amharas. The only amhara I called adgi is that Zmal....whatever he calls himself. I would never refer the word adgi to sub population. BTW, why would I call Amharas adgis. We have been outsmarted by amharas even as we speak time and time again. :lol: :lol:

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jun 2021, 03:53

DinQem ‘noble amhara’ , you wish :mrgreen: Hehehe.. yeleba Ayine dereQ, meliso lib yaderQ ale amara :oops: :oops: nefse, where did you learn ANTA 🤨 pls don’t tell me @ mereja :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Jun 2021, 04:14

Blueshift IS PRESENT :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 22 Jun 2021, 04:18, edited 1 time in total.

mitmitaye

Post by mitmitaye » 22 Jun 2021, 04:15

Noble Amhara wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 02:53

It’s composed by majority EPRDF generation Amharas which are going to replace the old useless DERG Amharas that never stand for Amharas blueshat aben Is the most supported party :lol: :mrgreen:
FYI, DERG was not ‘amara’ subisib as were told by the West-your masters & tplf. Derg was Ethiopian from every corner including Tigray :x :x :x

Everything you spit here smells tplf cadre.. very obvious :| :| change your game, tenQitual :P :P

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 22 Jun 2021, 05:15

mitmitaye wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 03:38

Get lost.., loser! Your zer politics didn’t work to minimize the great Ethiopian-amara, for 27+ years.. and will not work forever :evil: :evil: :evil:
You spotted the snake. He was a digital woyane until a few months ago, with other nicks of course.