Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tolcha

Re: "የምርጫ ስነስርአቱን በጣሰ መልኩ ምርጫ ተካሂዷል" ~ አብን

Post by tolcha » 21 Jun 2021, 21:04

Everybody says so if he loses a position he/she intends to have. No Cry baby now. Just wait 5 yrs and try. Life is a trial and error phenomenon. Or you should have withdrawn from the election beforehand like few parties did.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Jun 2021, 21:19

Revelations, I told you NAMA was going to complain about the election a while ago. I was sure of that. The NAMA guys jumped into ethnic politics in the 11th hour. I know it was the TPLF old guys who put them into it, but they should have known. One, the timing was not to their favor. Tribalism was on the defensive. Second, the Amharas are not comfortable with ethnic politics. Third, the NAMA guys spent a lot of time in Addis, the wrong city for tribalism. Fourth, their rational for forming NAMA sounds nonsense because they played the TPLF talking points : because we are Amharas we feel the pains of Amharas. Ethiopians have said f … that. Ethiopians feel the pain of every Ethiopian . That Ethiopians were the one you saw on television voting with enthusiasm in Addis.
Yours truly believe it is time for NAMA to close shop. Its existence is meaningless.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Jun 2021, 21:45

Revelations, I am hundred percent sure Ethiopia is going to be ok. Forget the Washington talking points. Today, when I see thousands of Ethiopians waiting in line to vote in Addis, I was overwhelmed with emotion. In fact, I cried. I know Ethiopia will be ok. And any politician who see that enthusiasm will not be , I believe, traitor to their wish. Those voters need a unified Ethiopia. Any foreign government that wants intentionally or unintentionally to undermine the Ethiopians’ wish of a unified country is an enemy of Ethiopia.
Last edited by Sam Ebalalehu on 21 Jun 2021, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 21 Jun 2021, 22:16

Please wait, video is loading...