Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

“Vaccine” Revelations: Don’t Fear Globalist Snakes, Soon They Shall Eat Dust

Post by teodroseIII » 20 Jun 2021, 12:02

I don’t make it a point to advertise my faith frequently; I am not the Bible thumping kind. The times that I do open up and write or speak about my spiritual journey, it is not to convert others into my line of thinking but to share testimonies as a way of connecting with people. I don’t judge other people who don’t believe as I do; my faith, after all, is twinned with doubt as much as it is with a conviction in a higher power.

Whether or not you acknowledge God’s existence—irrespective of what you call the Creator—or if you are an atheist, my hope is that you gain a new perspective when I occasionally present articles that are rooted in faith. For too long, religion has been the source of global tribulation; instead of honoring the teachings of prophets and letting love be the Supreme Law, we allow our egos to take over as we wage wars in the name of God who commanded us to seek peace above all. This same ego is the reason the ruling class keep pillaging us; they divide us the same way the devil divided Eve and Adam from Jehovah...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AND WATCH ASSOCIATED PODCAST AT: https://ghionjournal.com/deconstructing ... ugh-faith/