Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EwnetYashenifal

እኔና ቤተሰቦቼ፥ በሐገራዊው ምርጫ፦ ኢዘማ ከብልጽግና ስለሚሻል ኢዜማን እንመርጣለን። ለአዲስ አበባው ምርጫ፥ ባልደራስን እንመርጣለን በደስታ። ብልጽግና ግን ለአዲስ አበባ በጭራሽ አይመጥናትም

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 19 Jun 2021, 21:31

እኔና ቤተሰቦቼ፥ በሐገራዊው ምርጫ፦ ኢዘማ ከብልጽግና ስለሚሻል ኢዜማን እንመርጣለን። ለአዲስ አበባው ምርጫ፥ ባልደራስን እንመርጣለን በደስታ። ብልጽግና ግን ለአዲስ አበባ በጭራሽ አይመጥናትም።

Abere

Re: እኔና ቤተሰቦቼ፥ በሐገራዊው ምርጫ፦ ኢዘማ ከብልጽግና ስለሚሻል ኢዜማን እንመርጣለን። ለአዲስ አበባው ምርጫ፥ ባልደራስን እንመርጣለን በደስታ። ብልጽግና ግን ለአዲስ አበባ በጭራሽ አይመ

Post by Abere » 20 Jun 2021, 12:38

Hypothetically, assuming election has validity in the context of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa people with certainty will vote for Balderas. None other than Balderas reflects and represents the interest of Addis Ababains. PP party in Addis Ababa is all about putting Addis Ababa under the so called Oromiya region and I don't know what the interest of Ezema about Addis Ababa. I did not hear anything from Ezema where Addis Ababa was under besiege by the ODP-OLF qerro kegna. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Addis Ababa has to be represented by Addiss Ababaians and Addis Ababa has to be an independent State of Ethiopia. To attain that status, Addis Ababaians have to vote Balderas. That is the only choice to save the city. I say this assuming, election has value in Ethiopia. But my true instinct tells me it does not.