Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

ኦነግ በለስ ቀናው!! ሙገር የሚገኘውን የብልፅግና ወታደራዊ ካምፕ ሙሉ ለሙሉ በኦሮሞ ነፃነት ጦር ቁጥጥር ስር ውሏል!!

Post by Wedi » 19 Jun 2021, 15:09

ኦነግ በለስ ቀናው!! ሙገር የሚገኘውን የብልፅግና ወታደራዊ ካምፕ ሙሉ ለሙሉ በኦሮሞ ነፃነት ጦር ቁጥጥር ስር ውሏል!! :lol: :lol:

:P
Please wait, video is loading...

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ኦነግ በለስ ቀናው!! ሙገር የሚገኘውን የብልፅግና ወታደራዊ ካምፕ ሙሉ ለሙሉ በኦሮሞ ነፃነት ጦር ቁጥጥር ስር ውሏል!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 Jun 2021, 15:17

wedi, your attention should be in Tigray where your uncles survival is at stake. Forget about “ Muger” that is the fantasy of the other group.
By the way, my friend, I have never heard of OLF controlling any place on earth even for a couple of hours with its more than half a century existence. I may be wrong clue me if I got it wrong.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 19 Jun 2021, 16:49

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 15:17
wedi, your attention should be in Tigray where your uncles survival is at stake. Forget about “ Muger” that is the fantasy of the other group.
By the way, my friend, I have never heard of OLF controlling any place on earth even for a couple of hours with its more than half a century existence. I may be wrong clue me if I got it wrong.
Sam Ebola,
Do you know wedi is one of the parrots in Ethio 360 full of most hate of Oromo nation? Therefore, wedi (most likely Biruk) can never testify Oromo's success unless forced due to oozing Oromo facts. I know your point of envy, the captured Eritrean beggars in Oromia.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 Jun 2021, 16:56

Abebe b, both of you are serving your master TPLF . The tactics you are using to serve it is different. But I have news for both of you : you will be free of serving your master pretty soon. Whether that is to your liking or not, I refrain to speculate. But I hope with TPLF gone, you two say free at last, Almighty God we are free at last.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 19 Jun 2021, 17:23

AbebeB wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 16:49
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam Ebola,
Do you know wedi is one of the parrots in Ethio 360 full of most hate of Oromo nation? Therefore, wedi (most likely Biruk) can never testify Oromo's success unless forced due to oozing Oromo facts. I know your point of envy, the captured Eritrean beggars in Oromia.
Wedi,
It seems you are repeating same after me. Anywas, is it their or there? አማራ ኖሮ ኖሮ ማጭድ ሠርቆ ሄደ ይባል የለ (ቢማርም ያው አልተማረም ነው፡፡). But how come you appear honest, which is never demonstrated by any Amhara of all walks of life?

Sam Ebola,
ደሀ በህልሙ ቅቤ ባይጠጣ ሞቶ ያድር ነበር፡፡ ኤርትራ በዓለም የመኖር ዕድሏ እየተከለሠ (revised) ያለች ሀገር ነች፡፡ ዕድሜ አግኝተህ ማየት እንድትችል እመኛለሁ፡፡

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Jun 2021, 17:25

AbebeB wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam Ebola,
አቤ፣
ይሄ ምን በለስ ቀናዉ ነዉ፣ አንተ እኮ ነግረህን ነበር፣ አይደለም እንዴ?

Finally, the "lion of the Oromo nation" is roaring in Mugar, isn't it?

How is the celebration party going on after the "beles qenaw" festivity?
BTW, why did you want to add the additional remark to the personal pronoun "us" "the Oromo Nation". To differentiate from the "the Tigray Nation" connotation?

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 19 Jun 2021, 17:43

DefendTheTruth wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 17:25
AbebeB wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam Ebola,
አቤ፣
ይሄ ምን በለስ ቀናዉ ነዉ፣ አንተ እኮ ነግረህን ነበር፣ አይደለም እንዴ?
Finally, the "lion of the Oromo nation" is roaring in Mugar, isn't it?
How is the celebration party going on after the "beles qenaw" festivity?
BTW, why did you want to add the additional remark to the personal pronoun "us" "the Oromo Nation". To differentiate from the "the Tigray Nation" connotation?
DefendTheTruth,
At any rate, our brave sons are coming! Oromia is going to be free from lepers!
us፡ እኔም ኦሮሞ ነኝ ሊሉ የሚችሉ አማርኞች እንደማይጠፉ ከልምድ ስለምረዳ እነርሱን በአማራነታችሁ እዚያው ጽኑ የሚል መልዕክት ለማስተላለፍ ነው፡፡ :roll: :lol:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 19 Jun 2021, 18:03

Oromuma Asama Ebalalehu

It's not Wedi's fault that your boss Abiy Ahimed called his attack dogs, "Oneg Shene" for this occasion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 19 Jun 2021, 18:08

ወሬኛ ሁላ ዝም ብለህ ምርጫ ፡ አትመርጥብ ቢጠቅምም ባይ ጠቅምም። አሁን ማን ይሙት ኦነግ ድል አደረገ? ቂቂቂቂ እንኳን ዐዋቂ ሰው ሕፃን ልጅም ይህን ብታወራው ያሾፍብሃል። ኦነግ በፍዬል እረኝነት እና እርከን ሥራ ዋንጫ ተሸልሟል ከአሥመራ ቢባል ታማኝነት አለው። የተልባ ጫጫታ ከምጣዱ እስኪ ወጣ ነው። ሁሉ እኩል ወሬ እኮ በዛብን።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Jun 2021, 18:16

Revelations wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 18:03
Oromuma Asama Ebalalehu

It's not Wedi's fault that your boss Abiy Ahimed called his attack dogs, "Oneg Shene" for this occasion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
geredu,

did you already make your mind with regard to what to post after the coming Monday, 21.06.2021?

It seems you are sensing that your days of cyber "speciality" is coming to an end, isn't it? Don't be that nervous, everything has its end.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 Jun 2021, 18:21

Revelations, you love wedi, who used to be maxi. I enjoyed you two complementing each other. No, you do not believe what you wrote, Revelations. You do not associate Abiy with Shene. You are stupid, but not that stupid. You however should keep going I understand. Without hating somebody in power your going gets tough to you, I understand.
Today you have seen the picture of Abiy and Birhanu together. What a f … Obviously the world is conspiring against you.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 19 Jun 2021, 18:24

Revelations wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 18:03
Oromuma Asama Ebalalehu

Well said Revelations. They think we are all fool like them. Abiy Ahmed is the shadow leader of "Oneg Shene". As you have clearly said, "Oneg Shene" is called by Abiy Ahmed for his "7th king" coronation. :P

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 19 Jun 2021, 18:25

Orommuma Assam Ebalalehu

You can't choose and pick what will be discussed let alone here but also inside Ethiopia. Abiy Ahimed calls his attack dogs, "OLF Shene" at will, we are going to talk about it. Got it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 18:21
Revelations, you love wedi, who used to maxi. I enjoyed you two complementing each other. No, you do not believe what you wrote, Revelations. You do not associate Abiy with Shene. You are stupid, but not that stupid. You however should keeping going I understand. Without hating somebody in power your going gets tough to you, I understand.
Today you have seen the picture of Abiy and Birhanu together. What a f … Obviously the world is conspiring against you.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 19 Jun 2021, 18:33

Well, Revelations, I understand. At least you got wedi in your corner, and most probably the TPLF cadres as well, nothing more my friend. Enjoy your new, probably not new, companions.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 19 Jun 2021, 18:45

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 18:33
Well, Revelations, I understand. At least you got wedi in your corner, and most probably the TPLF cadres as well, nothing more my friend. Enjoy your new, probably not new, companions.
Who is Sam Yibalal? Sam COOK? or Sam ***? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the fk is he? bulshiiiit!

Why is so nervous while Abiy and gallas are attacked? His problems with Amhara is deep,.
Go to hell hsiiit!

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 19 Jun 2021, 22:39

Wedi wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 15:09
ኦነግ በለስ ቀናው!! ሙገር የሚገኘውን የብልፅግና ወታደራዊ ካምፕ ሙሉ ለሙሉ በኦሮሞ ነፃነት ጦር ቁጥጥር ስር ውሏል!! :lol: :lol:

:P
Please wait, video is loading...
Wedi aka Ermias…: ዝም ብለህ አትቀደድ... ሆዳም

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 20 Jun 2021, 03:15

ኦነግ ግብ የለውም:: ተላላኪ ነው:: አስፓልት ሰርተህ ቀይ ምንጣፍ አንጥፈህ አበባ ቀጥፈህ ና 4 ኪሎ ግባ ብትለው አይገባም:: ምን አልባትም ን ለሰራ ነው 4 ኪሎ የሚታረድ ሰው የሚጨስ ሀሽሽ አለ እንዴ ብሎሊጠይቅ ይችላል:: ኦነግ ከዚህ በላይ ካሰበ ነግ ችንፓዚ ዮኒቭርስቲ የማገባበት ምክኒያት እይታየኝም::