Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

My conflicting reactions to General Migbey

Post by eden » 18 Jun 2021, 15:52

I have never spotted so much fury inside just one man. The delivery was world class and spoken like a real General. His confidence is in people and that, I found, very admirable. His talk with Afar folks and telling them they would not attack them back even if they do was smart military engagement. That's my overall impression.

The thing that blew me was his claim that none of his side expected the entire Eritrean army to move in. I thought military folks were supposed to do scenario analysis and prepare for all
eventualities. Since all Eritrea ever does post independence has been war endeavors, why not expect it? But then his honesty here tells he has confidence enough to admit error and take responsibility.

Him chronicling the events leading up to the decision to neutralize the Northern Command gave more credence to the recent AU report than what PP told the Ethiopian people on the origin of the war.

My one criticism of him is he singled out the lowlander for the atrocities and crimes. He went ahead and even warned highland Eritreans they would be next victims of this same group. I think this is very dangerous and helps no society. I found this very disturbing and, if others with him feel that way, there will be more terrible things coming in the region.

Abe Abraham

Re: My conflicting reactions to General Migbey

Post by Abe Abraham » 18 Jun 2021, 17:02

We know that you are a Tigrayn muslim who looks at everything through the prism of religion. It is very dangerous and it is going to hurt your people in the long run.

Even if Wedi Haile, who knows us very well , were to falsely accuse a single Eritrean soldier of a misdeed, the nature of the accusation woudn't change -- he would be accusing the Eritrean army and Eritrea as a nation.

I wish you people were like Khairiya Ibrahim, born in Eritrea from Tigrayan Muslim parents and still a proud Tigrayan Muslim.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 18 Jun 2021, 17:53

eden wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 15:52
I have never spotted so much fury inside just one man. The delivery was world class and spoken like a real General. His confidence is in people and that, I found, very admirable. His talk with Afar folks and telling them they would not attack them back even if they do was smart military engagement. That's my overall impression.

The thing that blew me was his claim that none of his side expected the entire Eritrean army to move in. I thought military folks were supposed to do scenario analysis and prepare for all
eventualities. Since all Eritrea ever does post independence has been war endeavors, why not expect it? But then his honesty here tells he has confidence enough to admit error and take responsibility.

Him chronicling the events leading up to the decision to neutralize the Northern Command gave more credence to the recent AU report than what PP told the Ethiopian people on the origin of the war.

My one criticism of him is he singled out the lowlander for the atrocities and crimes. He went ahead and even warned highland Eritreans they would be next victims of this same group. I think this is very dangerous and helps no society. I found this very disturbing and, if others with him feel that way, there will be more terrible things coming in the region.

Weizero Eden! These cxxxunts are not worth to be called generals and let me tell you why.

First of all, lets debunk his non sense
Please wait, video is loading...
https://www.facebook.com/OneHeartEntert ... 5974945581

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 18 Jun 2021, 20:51

Eduna,

Megbey is not only angry he is half-crazed. His eyes speak volumes about the pain he is feeling. He never expected that he would end up homeless and now waiting for his turn to lose his neck. If Tigryans had an atom of self-respect in themselves, Generals like this would have committed suicide for taking Tigrayans down the drain. But Agames are not normal. They boast and bluster even when they are underground. So he will grieve and boast until his turn comes. Ashes to ashes ...

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 18 Jun 2021, 21:39

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 29 Aug 2021, 17:13

eden wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 15:52

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 30 Aug 2021, 03:21

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 05 Sep 2021, 16:38