Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"The decision to send Somalia soldiers to Eritrea then Tigray War didn’t pass through the cabinet & the PM’s office"

Post by sarcasm » 18 Jun 2021, 08:03

@SeraGaid ,ex-security advisor to former PM @HassanAKhaire, gives an interview to @voasomali
on the Somali trainees who went missing in Eritrea & how they have been recruited.Samira, in defence of the OPM about its awareness on the issue of the Somali boys in Eritrea, stated: 1/5

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: "The decision to send Somalia soldiers to Eritrea then Tigray War didn’t pass through the cabinet & the PM’s office"

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 21 Jun 2021, 19:55

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Somaliman

Re: "The decision to send Somalia soldiers to Eritrea then Tigray War didn’t pass through the cabinet & the PM’s office"

Post by Somaliman » 22 Jun 2021, 11:06

I wonder why Ethiopia which spends $518 million on its National Defense Force, with an active personnel of 162,000, did need to involve Eritrean and (as purported) Somali soldiers in its conflict in Tigray, in the first place!