Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: BREAKING:VIDEO:FINISH MINISTER & EU ENVOY: "ETHIO LEADERS TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE WORKING TO ERADICATE TEGARUS AS PEOP

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 18 Jun 2021, 03:39

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: BREAKING:VIDEO:FINISH MINISTER & EU ENVOY: "ETHIO LEADERS TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE WORKING TO ERADICATE TEGARUS AS PEOP

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 18 Jun 2021, 07:14

The Ethiopian government should have a means to take to court politicians who lie as they breath. This Finnish minister should be accountable to what he claimed to have heard. The Ethiopian government is doing in its power to disentangle Tigray from the TPLF’s influence, and chart a new future to it. A government that sets up a provincial Tigray government, a government that sends millions in aid, a government which allowed and encouraged international donors to do the same cannot “ wipe out” its own people. That is a lie. The liar should be accountable to his lie.