Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

Lady Blueshift is an agame qomal sahsah from the dead republic, every Eritrean should know.

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 17:12

I think your agame blood start to boil Blueshift. I know 100%, you are agame and what I always amusing me is why all this trying to be some body else. I will tell you how I know.
you wrote.
Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 09:21
I have this bad feeling, Ethiopia will turn against Eritrea one day. Tiny Eritrea can not sustain itself by losing her kids in this stupid war.
Agame Buleshitt,if you think people will mistake you in this century, you are wrong.
, I understand where you are coming from. Your loved ones were martyred during the war for Badme. I don't blame you for being very angry at agames for you loss. But, your loved ones were sacrificed in a war that the border ruling blamed Eritrea for starting the war. If Shaebya stood by ELF when ELF fought for Badme, your loved ones would have been alive today
now you wrote this to insult the man who is from the proud people of Amhara, even remotely he is not in this discussion. I know you insult the man from Amhara, you are hoping to create friction between Eritreans and Amhara but we are too smart for your prostitute catwalk.
Do you think the amharas are going to change the Ethio constitution, starve the agames to death and bring Eritreans to your adgi community !!!! :lol: Dream does not cost anything. You carry genocide on the agames today, they do that to you tomorrow. As a matter of fact those adgis you call Fano behaved like animals expecting nothing will happen back to them. Watch out, both the agames and the Oromos are after you. :evil: It is not going to be pretty, but you have been asking for it. :twisted: :lol:
END
you are one of the qomalat agame sahsih. full stop :lol: :lol:
Blueshift post_id=1193564 time=1623961864 user_id=53244]
[/quote]
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 19 Jun 2021, 14:44, edited 2 times in total.

Abe Abraham

Re: Blueshift is an agame qomal sahsah, every Eritrean should know.

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 Jun 2021, 18:05

He is confused. Something has happened to him. I do not know what. Just be kind to him.

ምስ ኩሉ ሰብ ይናኸስ ኣሎ ። ዋላ ን ደቂ-ኣራዊት ከማን ኣይገደፎን ። ን ኣስላም ተጋሩ ትጸልእ ዝብል ክሲ ኣብ ርእሲኡ ኣውሪዱሉ ። ደቂ ይጽላእ ይፍቶ ንዕዑ ስለምንታይ የሕሚምዎ ዘደንጹ ነገር ኣዩ ።

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 18:27

He tries everything, he tries to divide us,
he tries that we Eritreans that it was our fault for the war in Badme.
He tries to foment hatred between Amhara and Eritreans.
HE is a little encouraged when we let him say what he wants.
now he is designated as agame qomal sahsah. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abe Abraham wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 18:05
He is confused. Something has happened to him. I do not know what. Just be kind to him.

ምስ ኩሉ ሰብ ይናኸስ ኣሎ ። ዋላ ን ደቂ-ኣራዊት ከማን ኣይገደፎን ። ን ኣስላም ተጋሩ ትጸልእ ዝብል ክሲ ኣብ ርእሲኡ ኣውሪዱሉ ። ደቂ ይጽላእ ይፍቶ ንዕዑ ስለምንታይ የሕሚምዎ ዘደንጹ ነገር ኣዩ ።

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Jun 2021, 19:50

Blues*hit is the agames of all the hasadat, low IQ, funfunat aliet agames.
He knows that his mother and sisters are being sadomized by the enemies them agame created themselves and now there is nothing that the filthy tegarus can do but lie to themselves and wish some gullible Erits and Ethios fall for the supposedly misery his hoe mom is going through.
So, this smart [deleted] wanna be agame Bluesh*it do?
In his wicked ways is trying to advise us what we should do do save Eritrea with freaking elementary reverse psychology, so that the dead woyane can be resurrected. Man only a liar and illiterate agame believes that the snotty tegarus can be a challenge to Eritrea or Ethiopoa even in the gorilla warfare
They never fought a gorilla warfare being inside tigray with out Shaebia carrying them.
They spent their 17 years inside Eritrea. How the fu*ck does one say that one is fighting to fee his region being outside its region? They never learn their lessons. And the dumb as*ses diaspora are putting their filthy agame population by fighting a gorilla fight being in the west. Good luck on that.
Unless all the agame supposedly innocent tegarus come out in droves and distance themselves from woyane in public and that they appologize for siding with it, this a*ss spanking in pretence of killing all woyane members and supporters no matter how much casuality of a'ss spanking of any agame happens, should not stop.
The desperation and the finally going through the denial period is what this idiot, funfun agame is opening his filthy mouth thinking we will fall for it.
Man this idiot even said that Abel was is gone to fight in tigray.
First unless abel qal is brother agame, how the fu*ck does he know. Secondly soon abel qal will show up like Bluesh*it other brother aswash aka abaq. But I hope she is gone to tigray so that she be [deleted] between the eyes and get out if the miseries these snotty agames are going through.
So, you MF wedi gahba, qosal mitra agame sherm*utta Bluesh*it, grow some balls and follow your brother or sister Abel qal aka abdelfezaz and go to tigray and die so that you don't hear the worst news you agames will hear before the end of 2021.
Remember we warned you weasel 3 years ago that we will burry you before the end of 2020.
Mission a accomplished.
Worry about your 4 million starving agames, 200 thousands who are being [ deleted ] in the Sudan, Yemen and Saudi.
I mean why do you care 'if Eritrea and Ethiopia unite? Won't that make you happy as an agame Ethiopian? Didn't you try it in 1998?
Well we are not worried about how to keep our sovereignty.
We brought it and defended it numerous times. Don't freaking translate that Eritrea is mending its relation with Ethiopia as a weakness. We never have any problem with Ethiopia or ethiopians. What we have was the problem of misguided and evil past leadership.
We never faught a tribe or language. We fought an intruding enemy. You agames claim that you speak the same language us the tigrigna speaking Eritreans, right? Did that stop us from spanking your as*ses?
Heck no! We actually hate you more than sellassie's and mengistus's none tigrigna speaking hoodwinked troops and their regime's policies
The more you care about Eritrea and Eritreans the more we know what is behind it.
Chufluk, sahsah, funfun, abaq, qondaf, qomal agame aliet.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 17 Jun 2021, 20:05

Couldn’t have said it any better
Cigar wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:50
Blues*hit is the agames of all the hasadat, low IQ, funfunat aliet agames.
He knows that his mother and sisters are being sadomized by the enemies them agame created themselves
and now there is nothing that the filthy tegarus can do but lie to themselves and wish some gullible Erits and Ethios fall for the supposedly misery his hoe mom is going through.
So, this smart [deleted] wanna be agame Bluesh*it do?
In his wicked ways is trying to advise us what we should do do save Eritrea with freaking elementary reverse psychology
, so that the dead woyane can be resurrected. Man only a liar and illiterate agame believes that the snotty tegarus can be a challenge to Eritrea or Ethiopoa even in the gorilla warfare
They never fought a gorilla warfare being inside tigray with out Shaebia carrying them.
They spent their 17 years inside Eritrea. How the fu*ck does one say that one is fighting to fee his region being outside its region? They never learn their lessons.
And the dumb as*ses diaspora are putting their filthy agame population by fighting a gorilla fight being in the west.
Good luck on that.

Unless all the agame supposedly innocent tegarus come out in droves and distance themselves from woyane in public and that they appologize for siding with it, this a*ss
spanking in pretence of killing all woyane members and supporters no matter how much casuality of a'ss spanking of any agame happens, should not stop.

The desperation and the finally going through the denial period is what this idiot, funfun agame is opening his filthy mouth thinking we will fall for it.
Man this idiot even said that Abel was is gone to fight in tigray.
First unless abel qal is brother agame, how the fu*ck does he know. Secondly soon abel qal will show up like Bluesh*it other brother aswash
[/MP3] aka abaq. But I hope she is gone to tigray so that she be [deleted] between the eyes and get out if the miseries these snotty agames are going through.
So,
you MF wedi gahba, qosal mitra agame sherm*utta Bluesh*it, grow some balls and follow your brother or sister Abel qal aka abdelfezaz and go to tigray and die so that you don't hear the worst news you agames will
hear before the end of 2021.
Remember we warned you weasel 3 years ago that we will burry you before the end of 2020.

Mission a accomplished.
Worry about your 4 million starving agames, 200 thousands who are being [ deleted ] in the Sudan, Yemen and Saudi.
I mean why do you care 'if Eritrea and Ethiopia unite? Won't
that make you happy as an agame Ethiopian? Didn't you try it in 1998?

Well we are not worried about how to keep our sovereignty.
We brought it and defended it numerous times. Don't freaking translate that Eritrea is mending its relation with Ethiopia as a weakness. We never have any problem with Ethiopia or ethiopians. What we have was the problem of misguided and evil past leadership.
We never faught a tribe or language. We fought an intruding enemy. You agames claim that you speak the same language us the tigrigna speaking Eritreans, right? Did that stop us from spanking your as*ses?
Heck no! We actually hate you more than sellassie's and mengistus's none tigrigna speaking hoodwinked troops and their regime's policies
The more you care about Eritrea and Eritreans the more we know what is behind it.
Chufluk, sahsah, funfun, abaq, qondaf, qomal agame aliet.

Blueshift

Re: Blueshift=Aziza is an agame qomal sahsah from the dead republic, every Eritrean should know.

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 21:43

What is this. ማሕበር ደቂ ጦር ሰራዊት :evil: :lol:
Sebdekoney, are you worried about your donkey relatives :lol: :lol: Wholly grail, they are trying to reverse Eritrean independence. Dimwit. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a jerk !! I tell it like it is. That touched the nerves on your back. Eritrea is slipping. Young Eritrean are dying to keep Ethiopia from disintegrating. What is wrong with you a-ho-les. :lol: Shy___yyt heads. :evil: :lol:

Noble Amhara

Re: Blueshift=Aziza is an agame qomal sahsah from the dead republic, every Eritrean should know.

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Jun 2021, 22:34

90% of Amhara don’t even know where Eritrea is located so how can Amhara reverse Eritrea independence? It’s only Berhanu Nega and Andargachew Tsige but they are enemies of Amhara . So do not bring up Amhara or say Amhara elite or say Amhara chauvinist when talking about Eritrea sovereignty it is in modern Amhara interest to have good relations with Eritrea and all its neighbors . Eritrea independence has no threats the agame threat has been demolished! Go to sleep agame except peace or get f*cked up your time is expired we ain’t going backwards ever again :P 8)

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Jun 2021, 04:30

qomal agame sahsah aka Bluesh*tt, we are happy to relate with Amhara than Agame qomalat :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 21:43
What is this. ማሕበር ደቂ ጦር ሰራዊት
Sebdekoney, are you worried about your donkey relatives Wholly grail, they are trying to reverse Eritrean independence. Dimwit. :lol: What a jerk !! I tell it like it is. That touched the nerves on your back. Eritrea is slipping. Young Eritrean are dying to keep Ethiopia from disintegrating. What is wrong with you a-ho-les. :lol: Shy___yyt heads.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 18 Jun 2021, 07:31

sebleyeley,

ሰብ ለኾነይ፣ ምህሮ ኣዚሎ ኣከናዊንካ :ጎርዞ ተመርዒኻ ኢሎሙኻ :ካን ሙህሮ ኣዚሎ ተታሒዝካያ ኔርካ: ሕጂ መርዓን ደርዓን ጌርካ ነምሓራ ኩሎም ክብረት ይሃበለይ እናበልካ :ብሓዲሽ ኣበባ ጌርካ ኣምሓራ ጎይቶትካ ከየቖጣዕካ : ዓዲ ዞም ሻሽ ዝመስሉ ጸዓዱ ነቲ ሳዕሮም ትጻህየሎም ኣሎኻ ኢሎሙኻ :lol: Shyyyt head
Idiot, Misraq is a f_a-g and ugly like you but not as stupid as you are. He/she refers to your likes skunis :lol: :lol: :lol: Your brother Hawzen worships, loves and honors him/her whatever she is. You are an idiot and coward too. They intimidated you, didn't they. You have no formal schooling. I thought you were Tigrayan. Tigrayans are human, I have no problem with them. Since your master hates them, you have to hate them too. That makes you a willing slave. :evil: :lol: Whatever you are, you are subhuman. Shyyyt head. You are a donkey lover, and that makes you the enemy of the Eritrean people. Is this the place where you got your schooling. Stupid donkey. Look at these two donkeys. If you understand poetry, they represent you and Hawzen. You guys are ready to carry a load like a condom for the enemy. Hence you are a pair of adgis. Do you understand that. That animal is far better than your ugly behind. :twisted: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 19 Jun 2021, 15:55

lady bluesh*tt, go change another name that fit your agame qomal identity.
Blueshift wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 07:31
sebleyeley,

ሰብ ለኾነይ፣ ምህሮ ኣዚሎ ኣከናዊንካ :ጎርዞ ተመርዒኻ ኢሎሙኻ :ካን ሙህሮ ኣዚሎ ተታሒዝካያ ኔርካ: ሕጂ መርዓን ደርዓን ጌርካ ነምሓራ ኩሎም ክብረት ይሃበለይ እናበልካ :ብሓዲሽ ኣበባ ጌርካ ኣምሓራ ጎይቶትካ ከየቖጣዕካ : ዓዲ ዞም ሻሽ ዝመስሉ ጸዓዱ ነቲ ሳዕሮም ትጻህየሎም ኣሎኻ ኢሎሙኻ :lol: Shyyyt head
Idiot, Misraq is a f_a-g and ugly like you but not as stupid as you are. He/she refers to your likes skunis :lol: :lol: :lol: Your brother Hawzen worships, loves and honors him/her whatever she is. You are an idiot and coward too. They intimidated you, didn't they. You have no formal schooling. I thought you were Tigrayan. Tigrayans are human, I have no problem with them. Since your master hates them, you have to hate them too. That makes you a willing slave. :evil: :lol: Whatever you are, you are subhuman. Shyyyt head. You are a donkey lover, and that makes you the enemy of the Eritrean people. Is this the place where you got your schooling. Stupid donkey. Look at these two donkeys. If you understand poetry, they represent you and Hawzen. You guys are ready to carry a load like a condom for the enemy. Hence you are a pair of adgis. Do you understand that. That animal is far better than your ugly behind. :twisted: :lol:

Blueshift

Re: Lady Blueshift is an agame qomal sahsah from the dead republic, every Eritrean should know.

Post by Blueshift » 19 Jun 2021, 20:21

Donqoro Sebdeyeley,

When do you go to work ? What do you do anyway ? An idiot like you. BTW, which side is your front on this photograph you took with your relatives ? :twisted: :lol: Stop your wife doing the posting with the same nick ? Does she look like you ? :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Lady Blueshi*tt is an agame qomal sahsah from the dead republic, every Eritrean should know.

Post by sebdoyeley » 22 Jun 2021, 10:33

Atayo atayo Shaewia hiqona misiss do abeluna.
Blueshift wrote:
19 Jun 2021, 20:21
Donqoro Sebdeyeley,

When do you go to work ? What do you do anyway ? An idiot like you. BTW, which side is your front on this photograph you took with your relatives ? :twisted: :lol: Stop your wife doing the posting with the same nick ? Does she look like you ? :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Lady Blueshift is an agame qomal sahsah from the dead republic, every Eritrean should know.

Post by Hawzen » 22 Jun 2021, 19:46

sebdoyeley wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 17:12
I think your agame blood start to boil Blueshift. I know 100%, you are agame and what I always amusing me is why all this trying to be some body else. I will tell you how I know.
you wrote.
Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 09:21
I have this bad feeling, Ethiopia will turn against Eritrea one day. Tiny Eritrea can not sustain itself by losing her kids in this stupid war.
Agame Buleshitt,if you think people will mistake you in this century, you are wrong.
, I understand where you are coming from. Your loved ones were martyred during the war for Badme. I don't blame you for being very angry at agames for you loss. But, your loved ones were sacrificed in a war that the border ruling blamed Eritrea for starting the war. If Shaebya stood by ELF when ELF fought for Badme, your loved ones would have been alive today
now you wrote this to insult the man who is from the proud people of Amhara, even remotely he is not in this discussion. I know you insult the man from Amhara, you are hoping to create friction between Eritreans and Amhara but we are too smart for your prostitute catwalk.
Do you think the amharas are going to change the Ethio constitution, starve the agames to death and bring Eritreans to your adgi community !!!! :lol: Dream does not cost anything. You carry genocide on the agames today, they do that to you tomorrow. As a matter of fact those adgis you call Fano behaved like animals expecting nothing will happen back to them. Watch out, both the agames and the Oromos are after you. :evil: It is not going to be pretty, but you have been asking for it. :twisted: :lol:
END
you are one of the qomalat agame sahsih. full stop :lol: :lol:
Blueshift post_id=1193564 time=1623961864 user_id=53244]

Great response, brother sebdoyeley.

Everybody has already known sister Bluesh*tt is actually that agame bi@tch with her stinky deformed behind, sister Abi-gail....we know she has been displaying her erratic behaviour since she came up with a new name, Bluesh*tt. I would not blame her though. Because her beloved TPLF has been decimated really bad and now classified as terrorist group. Her agame people are broken mentally and emotionally. Her beloved Tigray has become tiny and useless killil in Ethiopia.

I would just let her display her erratic Agame behaviour as I am personally getting entertained :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት