Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Why USA and EU are not able to end the war in Tigray?

Post by EthioRedSea » 17 Jun 2021, 15:43

I doubt whether USA and EU wants to end the war in Tigray. I think they are working to break up Ethiopia into smaller countries. I think that they are using the case of Tigray to say that whites are more human than Africans like Amara or Eritreans or Oromos or Ethiopians in general.

It is easy to force TPLF, Eritrea and Ethiopia disarm and live the population at peace. We believe the UN is part of the conspiracy to weaken Ethiopia. Abiy Ahmed was thanked by UN for overthrowing TPLF before the war against Tigray started. I am not supporting Abiy Ahmed. But there is much hypocrisy regarding USA and EU crocodile tears over Tigray.

We expect USA/AU/UN/EU to force the Eritrean troops leave Ethiopia.
To repatriate Eritreans living in Ethiopia as they are extension of Eritrean aggressive policy against Tigray or Ethiopia in general. Tigray troops should be disarmed.
Amhara and Oromo local troops should be disbanded.
Ethnic groups should not stand for any political office.
Abiy Ahmed should step down.
etc

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Why USA and EU are not able to end the war in Tigray?

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 17 Jun 2021, 17:41

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.