Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

We Ethiopians are begging NATO to liberate us from mighty Eritrea

Post by EPRDF » 17 Jun 2021, 11:55

Tigray and part of Ethiopia are under the occupation of the Eritrean Army now.

We Ethiopians cannot confront the war-tested, braveheart warriors of the Eritrean army be it in conventional or Guerilla warfare tactics. Hence, we appeal to the international community to consider the intervention of NATO at this point.

We are not even sure NATO itself can succeed in victory facing the lions of Sawa on the battlefield. The war-tested warriors of Eritrean defense forces' missile might target US positions in Riyadh Sudan and even further in Telaviv so we advise Nato to take extra caution when engaged militarily to the most skilled and warrior defense force of mighty Eritrea.

In a meantime, we all need to remember in our prayer NATO forces' mission to succeed in our liberation when they start bombing Eritrean military positions in Sawa, Asmara and Tigray because the outcome is very unknown fighting such battlefield trained and the most courageous army of our planet Earth.

Abiy Ahmed Generals Zendow, Gumarew, Awrarisu, Nebelbalu and EsateGomoraw's alliance with the lions of Sawa makes the mission of Nato even riskier and dangerous. May God help us.

EthioRedSea

Re: We Ethiopians are begging NATO to liberate us from mighty Eritrea

Post by EthioRedSea » 17 Jun 2021, 12:01

EPRDF, you are a banda, an ISIS foot soldier. Ethiopians did not beg NATO. NATO is taking it's own initiative to stop the crimes against humanity as is happening now in Tigray.

Eritrean army is weak. So is Ethiopia's army. TDF is holding them back. But NATO would be needed to stop genocide of the people of Tigray.

Let us hope NATO starts it's operations soon. The oil fields in Tigray and Ogaden will be given to USA and EU companies. NATO will not do any military operation without considering economic benefits. USA can contol Kenya, Somalia, Uganda, Tanzania etc which is a huge force of 500million people. Sudan and Egypt are already supporters of NATO and EU. This is a big victory for NATO.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Jun 2021, 12:07

EDEN

How come u have been on mereja for 15 years straight 24/7 agame welfare queen :lol: I’m pretty sure your one of those Eritrean UNHCR refugees

I’m so exhausted of mentioning thousands of your nicks EDOO … KKERENIBvxh SARCASM abysinniadevil somalidevil EPRDF safacha gacha SEMIRA etc

And Ethiopians don’t give a fck about Tigray Eritrea serawit will teach you what it feels like to be us

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 17 Jun 2021, 12:21

EthioRedSea wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 12:01
EPRDF, you are a banda, an ISIS foot soldier. Ethiopians did not beg NATO. NATO is taking it's own initiative to stop the crimes against humanity as is happening now in Tigray.

Eritrean army is weak. So is Ethiopia's army. TDF is holding them back. But NATO would be needed to stop genocide of the people of Tigray.
Aite Ethioredsea,

Are you sure NATO will defeat the battlefield trained and the most courageous army of Eritrean state? Are you sure, hawey? I don't know I am a little frightened about what will happen to NATO when faces the Warriors of the Eritrean defense force.

Noble sek bel atta worebela ye ertra tigraway anten blo amara

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Jun 2021, 12:25

Edo there is no tiegaru north of Mereb no hope for [deleted]
EPRDF wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 12:21
EthioRedSea wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 12:01

Aite Ethioredsea,

Are you sure NATO will defeat the battlefield trained and the most courageous army of Eritrean state? Are you sure, hawey? I don't know I am a little frightened about what will happen to NATO when faces the Warriors of the Eritrean defense force.

Noble sek bel atta worebela ye ertra tigraway anten blo amara

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 17 Jun 2021, 12:37

Noble Amhara wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 12:25
Edo there is no tiegaru north of Mereb no hope for [deleted]
Noble atta worebebla shifta Eritrean Tigraway,

Waht do you mean by there is no tigaru north of mereb?

There is hagos, gidey and gebre egzi on this side of mereb and there is hagos, gidey and gebre egzi on north of mereb. There is terhas abrehet on this side of mereb and there is terhas and abrehet on north of mereb. There is kebero de de dem on this side of mereb and there is kebero de de dem on north side of mereb. That quacks like duck, walk like a duck and looks like a duck is nothing but a duck, :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 17 Jun 2021, 13:32

No need for outsider interference unless Eritrea goes beyond Tigray. Let's be honest here, Tigrayans were quiet, which is indirectly being supportive, when the TPLF was committing war crimes throughout Ethiopia, in their name. So, now, they should not expect others to somehow intervene, when what they've done and supported to others, comes back to them. TPLF wanted to destroy Eritrea, so if Eritrea destroyed them first, should anyone care or be surprised? No.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 17 Jun 2021, 13:42

You're gonna cry more! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 17 Jun 2021, 13:47

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 17 Jun 2021, 14:46

"The oil fields in Tigray and Ogaden will be given to USA and EU companies. NATO will not do any military operation without considering economic benefits." I needed some pick me up comedy, laughter and here it is. Ha Ha Ha KKKKK. " The oil fields in Tigray " .
Yes indeed the oil fields in Chigray. Now you know why the SHABOS are in Chigray ? BINGO ! to control the Rich Chigray lands and the OIL FIELDS. KKKK
Them SHABOS are Wesfatam . KKKK