Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

The parallel between Eritrea in Tigray and USA in Vietnam

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 01:58

Isayas , an experienced and a successful guerilla fighting leader, he knows the weyanes will not hit the turf for good. The Tigrayan youth will flock to the field regardless. In the long run, weyane 3 will make a comeback. Hence, Isayas wants to destroy it once for good. However, he will face problems, the same problems Presidents Johnson and Nixon faced in Vietnam. Prolonged war means more and more youngsters die. In Vietnam, as the US causalities mounted, Americans begun to question the government decisions to continue war in Vietnam. Isayas knows if the war is not over quick, public opinion will change. As the super controller as he is in Eritrea, his popularity may decline as the war drags on. People will begin to dare to question his decisions. As feared as he is in Eritrea, he is not immune to criticism. The Eritrean people have been forced to sacrifice their children to the war that is not theirs in first place. Bringing the kids home is the last thing Isayas wants to do. However, the West will not give in. Slowly but surely, the Security Council will be convinced to side with West. I think both Isayas and Abbiy should withdraw from Tigray and leave Tigray to fend for itself.
Last edited by Blueshift on 17 Jun 2021, 02:15, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: The parallel between Eritrea in Tigray and USA in Vietnam

Post by Hawzen » 17 Jun 2021, 02:14

Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 01:58
Isayas , an experienced and a successful guerilla fighting leader, he knows the weyanes will not hit the turf for good. The Tigrayan youth will flock to the field regardless. In the long run, weyane 3 will make a comeback. Hence, Isayas wants to destroy it once for good. However, he will face problems, the same problems Presidents Johnson and Nixon faced in Vietnam. Prolonged war means more and more youngsters die. In Vietnam, as the US causalities mounted, Americans begun to question the government decisions to continue war in Vietnam. Isayas knows if the war is not over quick, public opinion will change. As the super controller as he is in Eritrea, his popularity may decline as the war drags on. People will begin to dare to question his decisions. As feared as he is in Eritrea, he is not immune to criticism. The Eritrean people have been forced to sacrifice their children to to the war that is not theirs in first place. Bringing the kids home is the last thing Isayas wants to do. However, the West will not give in. Slowly but surely, the Security Council will be convinced to side with West. I think both Isayas and Abbiy should withdraw from Tigray and leave Tigray to fend for itself.
STFU!!! ተንከባላላይ ዘር!!!

Why would Abby withdraw from Tigray when your Tigray is an Ethiopian tiniest killil ??? Niether Abby nor Amhara militia warriors will withdraw from your Tigray...My Apology Amhara militia warriors are actually on their ancestral lands...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 17 Jun 2021, 02:17

:lol: :mrgreen:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 02:21

Hawzenay,

I hit a nerve on your back, and it is still aching. You are here for some more beating :lol: :lol: Look, you are despicable. Misraq is a L-esbo truck driver who hated Eritrea to the bone. And, here you are su-cking his di-ck by calling him/her Honorable Misraq every chance you got. You are awfully sh-iit. You are coward, and it showed. By the way, Misraq is married to a Nigerian truck driver. :lol: You are one femi-nine son of a bi-tch with out honor. Always suc-king the amharas di_ldo. Amharas do not believe in Eritrean independence. Dah....They think it is being served in silver platter to them now. But, an idiot like you, go and post another dembian song and s_u-ck their di-ck as you always do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 02:42

Hawzenay,

I forgot. You do love to s_u-ck Abbiy's di-ck too. :lol: :lol: You always refer to him as , his eminence or whatever :lol: :lol: About politics, you are a bi-tch. You do know bi-tch politics but not the real one. Listen Idiot, what is Isayas doing in Tigray if Abbiy could handle whatever you call the tinniest Killil. You always caress amhara's di-ck don't you? Every chance you get you do that. Shi-it head, Tigrayans were pretty good guerilla fighters. Now they are cornered. What do you think they are going to do ? After what happened to them, they are all going to join the struggle. In the long run, they will help destroy Ethiopia.

Follower

Post by Follower » 17 Jun 2021, 03:36

Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 01:58
Isayas , an experienced and a successful guerilla fighting leader, he knows the weyanes will not hit the turf for good. The Tigrayan youth will flock to the field regardless. In the long run, weyane 3 will make a comeback. Hence, Isayas wants to destroy it once for good. However, he will face problems, the same problems Presidents Johnson and Nixon faced in Vietnam. Prolonged war means more and more youngsters die. In Vietnam, as the US causalities mounted, Americans begun to question the government decisions to continue war in Vietnam. Isayas knows if the war is not over quick, public opinion will change. As the super controller as he is in Eritrea, his popularity may decline as the war drags on. People will begin to dare to question his decisions. As feared as he is in Eritrea, he is not immune to criticism. The Eritrean people have been forced to sacrifice their children to the war that is not theirs in first place. Bringing the kids home is the last thing Isayas wants to do. However, the West will not give in. Slowly but surely, the Security Council will be convinced to side with West. I think both Isayas and Abbiy should withdraw from Tigray and leave Tigray to fend for itself.
ዘርባ ገዲፍካ ምንግርጋር ቀጽል ኣታ ወዲ!!
ዙሩግ ሓሞቱ ዓጋመ ።

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 17 Jun 2021, 04:09

Bluesh!t the terrorist agame..... you're finished! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 17 Jun 2021, 04:41

Blueshift wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 02:21
Hawzenay,

I hit a nerve on your back, and it is still aching. You are here for some more beating Look, you are despicable. Misraq is a L-esbo truck driver who hated Eritrea to the bone. And, here you are su-cking his di-ck by calling him/her Honorable Misraq every chance you got. You are awfully sh-iit. You are coward, and it showed. By the way, Misraq is married to a Nigerian truck driver. :lol: You are one femi-nine son of a bi-tch with out honor. Always suc-king the amharas di_ldo. Amharas do not believe in Eritrean independence. Dah....They think it is being served in silver platter to them now. But, an idiot like you, go and post another dembian song and s_u-ck their di-ck as you always do.
Cool down agame bluesh*t aka sister Abi-gail...I understand you are so mad at the Honorable brother Jimmy because he broke your heart... But still you need to control your anger and frustrations.. of course unless you having your period :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless these two great leaders for screwing up ተንከባላላይ ዘር clan in just two weeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 12:09

Hawzenay,

Misraq's ugly weakling p_imp, it looks like Abel Qael the fa__whom you used to attack to please the fulgy adgi Lezbo Misraq, looks like actually he decided to join his brethren in Tigray. That is awesome for him. He decided to become a hero, and you remain, barya Misraq's bi-tch. BTW, you seem to have fallen for the weasel Abby too. :lol: :lol: You must have been fathered by some lowly adgi whose life had been sniffed out by the brave Eritrean fighters. Coward. :twisted:
Adgi wedi adgi :evil: :lol: I have got you little tail, haven't I ? :lol: