Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

Gaia is the Winner in Geneva

Post by Naga Tuma » 16 Jun 2021, 23:55

Looking at the pristine scene in Geneva while watching on TV the Biden and Putin Summit there looked, at least to me, as if nature's talk with everybody else was overwhelming.

What a scene?

Its majesty makes you forget there were people there, including various great reporters, discussing and reporting. Gaia, a personification of Earth, can easily take you hostage and speak to you privately. I experienced it today.

No sooner did I hear President Putin state that there was no hostility between him and Biden than I got carried away by Mother Nature, It got me to see him and Biden carrying the weights of the old power of nucleus and the new power of electrons on their backs and telling the rest of the world that there is no hostility between the two men. Old power because it is either outdated or surpassed by the new power.

The world of Mother Nature made me imagine the two men as young boys brought together in the green field of the pristine scene with a soccer ball in the middle of it. It made me imagine the two boys running toward the ball happily and play it together energetically.

Mother Nature asked me privately, and I can't guarantee that she did so only with me in such intimate privacy. why her offer was being disturbed and if that was not a good enough offer. I selfishly asked her to pardon me from the revenge of Gaia. In order to absolve myself from selfishness, I confided to her that I wouldn't be in the way if anybody else also asks of her the same.

She continued to talk to me. She told me that she gave us scientists, including a Russian scientist, to study her and establish the periodic table of elements so that all of us understand her better.

She said she gave us Galilei to understand her dynamic life and explain it to us.

She said she gave us Newton to understand her gravity and explain it to us. She asked me if I saw the Jet d'Eau and how much it can defy gravity and how high it can throw a ball of a certain weight upwards. That takes you back to a classroom.

She said she gave us Einstein who played with matter to see if mass can be changed into energy. She said she gave him a pass, not for others to fail her.

She said she revealed her electrons to those who wondered about them in order to make her a brighter place, not for others to play with electronics to fail her.

She said she feels happy about wonderous men and women, including those who work at CERN's Large Hydron Collider lab right there near Geneva, and hopes it wouldn't fail her. She asks if those early thinkers out of Europe's Dark Age that her body part gave sanctuary to would ever fail her.

To be taken hostage by her is voluntary, not mandatory. So, I left it as I wished.

When I came back, Biden was saying that the meeting between him and President Putin was positive. Right then, I asked if AminArts has yet produced its artistic work of both men carrying the spears of both powers in sacks on their backs and saying to each other there is no hostility between them and that it was all positive.

Also during a glimpse out of my hostage, I heard the Czar of the 21st Century ask: Where is the Caesar of the 21st Century that cast his shadow over the U.S. in the 18th Century and prompted its founders to write the checks and balances in their constitution?

In another glimpse, I heard a question relayed from a nine-year-old boy that sounded similar to some of the same questions I had been asking. At that moment, I had to ask if it was the Indian Buddha who was transforming me into a nine-year-old boy or brought the body of that boy into mine and playing with me to make me understand its power of body transformation that I had heard about.

So many questions that I couldn't answer. When you can't answer a question, the questioner is the winner. So, in this case, it looks to me that Gaia is the winner in Geneva.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Gaia is the Winner in Geneva

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Jun 2021, 06:41

Gaia is a wh0re!

YAWHE is KING!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 17 Jun 2021, 11:25

ዘመሰሎ፣
ትልቅ ስህተት ሰራህ ። ጌያ ማለት መሬት ማለት ነው ። መሬት እናት ነች ። መሬት የክርስትና አንዱ መሰረት ነው ። ያዌ ማለት ጨረቃ ማለት ነው ። ጨረቃ የሙስሊሞችና ያይሁዶች አምላክ ነው ። ሁለቱም የጥናዊ ግብጽ አምላኮች ናቸው። በረሃ ሚኖሩ የሚሰሩት በጨረቃ ብርሃን ስለሆነ ያንን አመለኩ ። ሌሎች ጸሃይን አመለኩ ። መሬት ግን የህወት ምንጭ ስለሆነች እናት ተባለች ።

አንተ ራስህ የኤርትራ መሬት ህይወት እንዲኖረው ኢኮሎጂካል ሰራ መሰራት አለበት እያልክ መሬትን ጌያን መስደብህ ካለማወቅህ የመጣ ስህተተ ነው ። በጸሃይ፣ በእሳት፣ በብርሃን፣ በጨረቃ፣ ወይም በመሬት ማመን ሁሉም እምነት ነው ። ሌላ አይደለም ። ሁሉም ሜታፎር ነው ። ግን ጌያ መሬትን እየሰደብክ ኤርትራን ከበረሃነት ወደ ለም መሬትነት ወደ ጌያ መለወጥ አትችልም ። ኬር

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Jun 2021, 12:14

Horus wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 11:25
ዘመሰሎ፣
ትልቅ ስህተት ሰራህ ። ጌያ ማለት መሬት ማለት ነው ። መሬት እናት ነች ። መሬት የክርስትና አንዱ መሰረት ነው ። ያዌ ማለት ጨረቃ ማለት ነው ። ጨረቃ የሙስሊሞችና ያይሁዶች አምላክ ነው ። ሁለቱም የጥናዊ ግብጽ አምላኮች ናቸው። በረሃ ሚኖሩ የሚሰሩት በጨረቃ ብርሃን ስለሆነ ያንን አመለኩ ። ሌሎች ጸሃይን አመለኩ ። መሬት ግን የህወት ምንጭ ስለሆነች እናት ተባለች ።

አንተ ራስህ የኤርትራ መሬት ህይወት እንዲኖረው ኢኮሎጂካል ሰራ መሰራት አለበት እያልክ መሬትን ጌያን መስደብህ ካለማወቅህ የመጣ ስህተተ ነው ። በጸሃይ፣ በእሳት፣ በብርሃን፣ በጨረቃ፣ ወይም በመሬት ማመን ሁሉም እምነት ነው ። ሌላ አይደለም ። ሁሉም ሜታፎር ነው ። ግን ጌያ መሬትን እየሰደብክ ኤርትራን ከበረሃነት ወደ ለም መሬትነት ወደ ጌያ መለወጥ አትችልም ። ኬር
Nope! She's a "goddess"! And, "Horus" is a fake "Christ"!

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 17 Jun 2021, 17:27

ሆረስ፣

እንደ እናት የምናያት ምድራችን ደጉንም ክፉዉንም ትወልዳለች ማላቱ መሰለኘ፣ ከፍቶት።

ሙሴ ሳይደርስ በፊት እስራኤል ዉስጥ ይመለክ የነበረዉ ያዌህ፣ ስግመን ፍሪዩድ እንደጻፈዉ፣ ዋቀ ከሚለዉ እና ሌሎች ቃላት መመሳሰላቸዉን የዘገቡ ኣሉ። ዋቀ ማለት ሰማይ ማለት ነዉ። ከዛም ጠልቀዉ ዋቀ ማለት ተፈጥሮ (ምድርንም፣ ሰምይንም ያካተተ) ነዉ ያሉ ኣሉ። “ዋቅን ኡማ ዸ” ይባላል። በጣም የማከብረዉ ግንዛቤ ነዉ። በማክበር እና መስገድ መካከል ያለዉን ልዪነት ግልጽ የምያደርግ ነዉ።
ኬር