Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

eden
Member+

Re: UK Ambassador to the UN press conference after a closed UN Security Council meeting yesterday

Post by eden » 16 Jun 2021, 19:45

I was looking for the input from PP side in that meeting but couldn't find any. According to her last answer, PP Ambassador failed to change the way the world sees the crisis. Thanks for sharing this and other videos so important for many to keep up. Keep it up Sir!

Deqi-Arawit

Re: UK Ambassador to the UN press conference after a closed UN Security Council meeting yesterday

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Jun 2021, 20:03

sarcasm wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 19:24
Tigrians are a bunch of low IQ material.

I do remember vividly when the border commission verdict was announced, the late midget meles was frustrated how to justify his reluctance to accept the verdict, then the UK development minister arrived in Addis and advised the midget to accept the verdict in principle.

now, the english are frustrated how to rescue their loyal puppet.
ትግራይ ትዕወት 🤣

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 16 Jun 2021, 20:31

eden wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 19:45
I was looking for the input from PP side in that meeting but couldn't find any. According to her last answer, PP Ambassador failed to change the way the world sees the crisis. Thanks for sharing this and other videos so important for many to keep up. Keep it up Sir!
It was a closed meeting so there was no recording available from the meeting. See below Ethiopian press conference.

In regards to Eritrean soldiers leaving Tigray, Abiy said in March,"In our March 26, 2021 discussions with President Isaias Afwerki during my visit to Asmara, the government of Eritrea has agreed to withdraw its forces out of the Ethiopian border. The Ethiopian National Defense Force will take over guarding the border areas effective immediately." His Ambassador said yesterday, 80 days after Abiy promised they will leave immediately, "they will leave soon". Anyone can understand the UK ambasaddors's frustration with PP's concept of time. At least Dina Mufti's "they will leave one day" is humorously honest.