Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cigar

Re: I hate the agame, but this is overkill.Shaebia must evacuate now. I hate to see children being a fair play in this w

Post by Cigar » 16 Jun 2021, 18:37

Sebdolo, the lies the agames repeatedly decimating is getting in to you and you are sadly believing it.
The other day they also showed a video and pictures of only two nasty agame females who were doused by gasoline by their own husbands and accused both govts on the incident.
You really believe 'chemical weapon or gasoline' spray by fighter jets choose only females?
If they have to lie, the least they could have done was douse a filthy male agame to make it appear legit.
Man they are evils, they are known to rape their own sisters, they committed the first genocide upon the ethio sleeping troops, the second genocide on the May Kadra Amhara citizens, they destroyed the Axum airport, roads and bridges. And all these happened way before Ethiopia even attacked them.
They will continue more massacar on their own people, because they know that the likes of you will believe them. But at the end of the day, they fake crys will remain fake.
What is next? Are you gonna tell us that the two agames who were destroying their own vehicle were Eritreans too.
Man,

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: I hate the agame, but this is overkill.Shaebia must evacuate now. I hate to see children being a fair play in this w

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Jun 2021, 18:53

It may be but this one is from VOA though.
by the way, what is the Eritrean government doing in Tigrai?
is not it enough and time to transfer the area to the Ethiopian Army?
why is the 120 million Ethiopian people sleep while the 3 million doing the hard work.
it is a war, you know people do die, and we have died enough in our country, we need a break!!
Cigar wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:37
Sebdolo, the lies the agames repeatedly decimating is getting in to you and you are sadly believing it.
The other day they also showed a video and pictures of only two nasty agame females who were doused by gasoline by their own husbands and accused both govts on the incident.
You really believe 'chemical weapon or gasoline' spray by fighter jets choose only females?
If they have to lie, the least they could have done was douse a filthy male agame to make it appear legit.
Man they are evils, they are known to rape their own sisters, they committed the first genocide upon the ethio sleeping troops, the second genocide on the May Kadra Amhara citizens, they destroyed the Axum airport, roads and bridges. And all these happened way before Ethiopia even attacked them.
They will continue more massacar on their own people, because they know that the likes of you will believe them. But at the end of the day, they fake crys will remain fake.
What is next? Are you gonna tell us that the two agames who were destroying their own vehicle were Eritreans too.
Man,

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 16 Jun 2021, 20:35

sebdoyeley wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:53
Eway...Sebdoyeley.....entay de'a koynka?
You start to believe their lies.
By the way, there isn't so called VOA Tigrena or BBC Tigrena.....those two propaganda wings for the Weyanes paid by the the Weyanes to the organization in advance.
The so called "Journalist" in both media's are 100% Agames who are sympathizers to the Weyane cause. Each one of them were, refered and hired because when Weyane was in Ethiopian government, they paid for each so called journalist to get the spot there. The two medias are a very corrupt organizations who got paid to hire only the Weyane agents as journalist. It is called "Pay-to-Play".

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Jun 2021, 20:52

you forgot to answer the core question.
is not it enough and time to transfer the area to the Ethiopian Army?
why is the 120 million Ethiopian people sleep while the 3 million doing the hard work?
it is a war, you know people do die, and we have died enough in our country,
UR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN WAR, WE NEED A B E A R K!!
euroland wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:35
sebdoyeley wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:53
Eway...Sebdoyeley.....entay de'a koynka?
You start to believe their lies.
By the way, there isn't so called VOA Tigrena or BBC Tigrena.....those two propaganda wings for the Weyanes paid by the the Weyanes to the organization in advance.
The so called "Journalist" in both media's are 100% Agames who are sympathizers to the Weyane cause. Each one of them were, refered and hired because when Weyane was in Ethiopian government, they paid for each so called journalist to get the spot there. The two medias are a very corrupt organizations who got paid to hire only the Weyane agents as journalist. It is called "Pay-to-Play".

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jun 2021, 21:08

I agree Eritrea only 3 million population less then 1.5 million are men many are over age and under age so the amount of soldiers it can have is around 500k maximum.

Amhara on the other hand has 40 million people the Eritrean government can reinforce new Amharas troops to take the position of Eritreans in tigray in fact Eritrean government can build a new Sawa for Amhara troops replace Eritreans in Aksum Adigrat Wukro etc (you can’t let the agame March back to power)

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 16 Jun 2021, 21:29

YOU ARE WELL INFORMED AND WELL UNDERSTOOD BROTHER NOBLE AT THE SAME TIME THERE ARE PEOPLE FROM ETHIOPIA WHO DIDN'T ACCEPTED OR OPPOSED THE PRESENCE OF THE ERITREAN ARMY IN THEIR TERRITORY. IT IS BETTER AND ACCEPTABLE THE PEOPLE RULED BY THEIR LOCAL ARMY THAN OUTSIDERS.
Noble Amhara wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 21:08
I agree Eritrea only 3 million population less then 1.5 million are men many are over age and under age so the amount of soldiers it can have is around 500k maximum.

Amhara on the other hand has 40 million people the Eritrean government can reinforce new Amharas troops to take the position of Eritreans in tigray in fact Eritrean government can build a new Sawa for Amhara troops replace Eritreans in Aksum Adigrat Wukro etc (you can’t let the agame March back to power)

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Jun 2021, 21:40

Sebdeyeley,

Finally, you advocated for the Eritrean people. Yes, we are 3.5 mil, and they are 115 mil. It really is funny, isn't it ? Or is it a conspiracy ? :evil: Whose brothers, sisters, sons and daughters are dying ?

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Jun 2021, 22:13

Noble wrote,
Noble. even 500K is over drain. I doubt Eritrea can defend itself if Abbiy and Isayas start hating each other. I don't think they will though. Unfortunately, the Eritrean people will pay the unthinkable. The Eritrean people were setup. Agames problem will pass away. They will be Ethiopians at heart again.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 16 Jun 2021, 22:50

My Dear Brother Sebdoyeley:-- I Highly Respect Your Opinions, But Are You Sure You Are Not Drinking Vodka Before Weekend.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 16 Jun 2021, 23:04

sebdoyeley. Even ur fkkkking name says it all. U r a mozerkkkking agame from cursed-land-tigray so stop pretending 2 be Eritrean. U and ur fkkkking friends. Anta agame wedi sharmuuuta nesikhan yehwatkhan atfinakum ina nihna nay behaqi deqi ERITREA.

Aba

Post by Aba » 17 Jun 2021, 00:00

There you go. If you disagree, or become reasonable and conscientious, you end up ostracized as "agame". Welcome to the club, sebdoyeley, adghidoyeley, begiEdoyeley.
You were doing well when you were unreasonable and filthy. Now that you have become reasonable and not in line with wedi medhin berad,
you are "agame".
tarik wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 23:04
sebdoyeley. Even ur fkkkking name says it all. U r a mozerkkkking agame from cursed-land-tigray so stop pretending 2 be Eritrean. U and ur fkkkking friends. Anta agame wedi sharmuuuta nesikhan yehwatkhan atfinakum ina nihna nay behaqi deqi ERITREA.
hps://youtu.be/wUocT-wQZAg

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 01:07

Tarik aka Judgement 1234 aka Tesfa News, is not pro or anti Isayas or Shabya. He is one donkey wedi torserawit, who is here to steal Eritrean independence any which way. He has been here 24/7 for many years. :twisted: :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 17 Jun 2021, 01:48

Sebdoyeley aka adghidoyeley aka begiEdoyeley,
Here is the one you and your fellow deqi medhin berad savagely raped. Are you and your fellow savages so-called Eritreans feeling guilty?

Don’t Turn Away From These Images and These Crimes

NICHOLAS KRISTOF June 16, 2021
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/16/opin ... risis.html

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 01:56

I stand always for the people, and I am the people!!!
We have been through a lot, it should be enough by now.
I am in favour of kicking the agame back but everything has limits.
we should out from the agame land wisely, doing so by transferring the area we in control to the Ethiopian Army.
we have no interest to die in a foreign land.
Blueshift wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 21:40
Sebdeyeley,

Finally, you advocated for the Eritrean people. Yes, we are 3.5 mil, and they are 115 mil. It really is funny, isn't it ? Or is it a conspiracy ? :evil: Whose brothers, sisters, sons and daughters are dying ?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 02:06

Tarik, Negative, I am from BIET-ABREHE RORA-MENSAE.
tarik wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 23:04

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 02:11

Sebdeyeley,

It is kind of a little bit late. Abbiy can not handle them by himself. Isayas wants to destroy them for good very quickly. But, I doubt it. It is too late. . Tigrayans will do whatever it takes to wage a guerilla type warfare no matter how long it takes. Their people have been defiled. I don't believe Eritreans took part in the defiling. But, the amhara militia were very angry at Tigrayans. Hence, revenge. If Isayas does not secure a quick victory, he will be at risk in Eritrea himself. Abbiy is leaning too much on Isayas. Abbiy is not an asset to Isayas. He is a liability. Abbiy is kind of a child. He thinks the whole thing is a game. The junta Game !!! :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 02:18

No, I don't feel sorry to the agame people cause they brought the misery to themselves, when we say give our land back, you agame should hear better, because we mean business. now you crying and rolling on the street of Europe and the USA for no help. I am all the way kicking agame's back but with a limit.
Aba wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 01:48
Sebdoyeley aka adghidoyeley aka begiEdoyeley,
Here is the one you and your fellow deqi medhin berad savagely raped. Are you and your fellow savages so-called Eritreans feeling guilty?

Don’t Turn Away From These Images and These Crimes

NICHOLAS KRISTOF June 16, 2021
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/16/opin ... risis.html

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 02:32

Sebdeyeley,

You may be related to Deqi. I believe he has some major Mensae blood in him. :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 17 Jun 2021, 02:39

no, I am not drunk at all brother Tog-wajale, I am quite suborned.
but I am no in interest to see an Eritrean mother's mourn in the sorrow of despair.
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 22:50
My Dear Brother Sebdoyeley:-- I Highly Respect Your Opinions, But Are You Sure You Are Not Drinking Vodka Before Weekend.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 17 Jun 2021, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.