Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tolcha

Re: Qeerroo chased away Dr. Abiy Ahmed and his companions from their city, game is over!

Post by tolcha » 16 Jun 2021, 16:57

Ayee Galla, beka be tinishi zilay tixegibalachihu aydel, “ Congo “ chamma tewereweralchihu., that is it!!! Ayee ye sew mechereshaw- liki endeafachihu, chinkilatachihum baddo new!!!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Qeerroo chased away Dr. Abiy Ahmed and his companions from their city, game is over!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jun 2021, 17:09

tolcha wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 16:57
Ayee Galla, beka be tinishi zilay tixegibalachihu aydel, “ Congo “ chamma tewereweralchihu., that is it!!! Ayee ye sew mechereshaw- liki endeafachihu, chinkilatachihum baddo new!!!
I can sense how much I disappointed you, it was a premeditated trap for your kinds. Take it easy!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 19 Jun 2021, 18:05

I think Jimma has already made its mind, the opposition party over there, if there is any, should be already in a "festivity" mood, after watching this video.

We told them in time to concentrate themselves on the real issues on the ground because the usual rhetoric will not be an decisive at the end of the day and here is the proof.