Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Noble Amhara

Re: Ezema - Leaflets/flyers from the sky - A different kind of election campaign

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jun 2021, 17:06

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: Ezema - Leaflets/flyers from the sky - A different kind of election campaign

Post by Horus » 16 Jun 2021, 17:14

Yes, this is amazing. Political election is a great political drama and political culture; it is the process and its institutionalization which is the key not winners and losers in any particular election. I like this! who will forget this massive flyer shower over the skies of Addis! Even if Ezema gets 100 seats in the parliament, it will transform our political process.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Jun 2021, 21:19

Well, wedi did not like it. Revelations might have a heart attack. I like it. To be honest, I know EZEMA will not have the votes to be the majority in Parliament. That means Abiy will be the next prime minister. But I really do wish EZEMA to win Addis. That is good for the country. A check on Abiy is essential. For that noble job tribal
Parties are incompetent. Only non-tribal parties will make the winner party accountable to the interest of Ethiopia. Of those non-tribal parties I do believe EZEMA stands to do great.