Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

This election is the worst election in the history!! My prediction...

Post by Abaymado » 16 Jun 2021, 13:42

Only somewhat reliable election will hold in Addis Ababa and Amhara killil. Surprisingly, election in Addis Ababa will takes place after parliament election finalized after one week. No credible reasons put forward till now for such kind of unjust postponement by one week. some are complaining the government is planing to allow people to come and to vote from different killils.

Well whatever it is my prediction is as follows;

My guess both ABN and amhara branch will equally share the seat.
Regarding Addis Ababa Baldaras will get 9 seat, EZEMA will get 9 seat and the ruling party will get the remaining 5. Eskinder, sintayehu, aster, and Askale hopefully they will be elected.

free-tembien

Re: This election is the worst election in the history!! My prediction...

Post by free-tembien » 16 Jun 2021, 13:55

denqoro agame, if the election is reliable in amhara and addis then how is it the worst in history? are you saying woyane election with 99% woyane win was better? what’s your iq? 6? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: denqoro :lol:

addis election will be held on the same day as parliament election. you’re not only dumb but also outdated :mrgreen:
Abaymado wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 13:42
Only somewhat reliable election will hold in Addis Ababa and Amhara killil. Surprisingly, election in Addis Ababa will takes place after parliament election finalized after one week. No credible reasons put forward till now for such kind of unjust postponement by one week. some are complaining the government is planing to allow people to come and to vote from different killils.

Regarding Addis Ababa Baldaras will get 9 seat, EZEMA will get 9 seat and the ruling party will get the remaining 5. Eskinder, sintayehu, aster, and Askale hopefully they will be elected.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 16 Jun 2021, 22:51

free-tembien wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 13:55
denqoro agame, if the election is reliable in amhara and addis then how is it the worst in history? are you saying woyane election with 99% woyane win was better? what’s your iq? 6? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: denqoro :lol:

addis election will be held on the same day as parliament election. you’re not only dumb but also outdated :mrgreen:
Abaymado wrote:

My shabo ER's friend
My IQ .
is 199.
I know you are fighting tooth and nail for your survival. there is no election in Eritrea at all, so worry about yours.
Addis Ababa and Amahra are not the only regions in Ethiopia. This is just probably 30-40% of the country's population. What about others? The election should have been cancelled as far as election will not due in all regions safely.

Well, I didn't say election in Addis Ababa and in Amahra will be fair but I said relatively it will be good competition. But there is mounting pressure and fraud.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 16 Jun 2021, 22:55

Abaymados Record Breaking Rap Song :P :lol: :mrgreen:

Abaymado wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 22:51
free-tembien wrote:

Abaymado wrote:

My shabo ER's friend
My IQ .
is 199.
I know you are fighting tooth and nail for your survival. there is no election in Eritrea at all, so worry about yours.
Addis Ababa and Amahra are not the only regions in Ethiopia. This is just probably 30-40% of the country's population. What about others? The election should have been cancelled as far as election will not due in all regions safely.

Well, I didn't say election in Addis Ababa and in Amahra will be fair but I said relatively it will be good competition. But there is mounting pressure and fraud.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 17 Jun 2021, 00:46

denqoro agame, answer my question. how is the election the worst in history if amhara and addis election is relatively fair? the worst in history means woyane election was better. how dedeb and denqoro are you?
Abaymado wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 22:51
free-tembien wrote:

Abaymado wrote:

My shabo ER's friend
My IQ .
is 199.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » 17 Jun 2021, 02:32

የዘንድሮ ምርጫ
ማን ምን እንደሆነ የሚለይበት፤ ማንነታችንን የምናውቅበት፤ የፓለቲካ ቁማር የምንማርበትና ስልጡን አለምን ለመቀላቀል በሚደረገው ትግል ምን ያህል ዝቅ ያለ ደረጃ ላይ እንዳለን በግልጽ የምናይበት ስለሆነ THE best ነው።