Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

አየርላንድ የምትባል የአልኮሆሊኮች ሚጢጢ ደሴት ምነው አጇን ከኢትዮጵያ ብታነሳ? እምቢ ካሉ ካዲስ አበባ ማባረር ነው!

Post by Horus » 16 Jun 2021, 11:46

ስንቶቹ በቅኝ ግዛት የሰለጠኑት ጥጋበኛ ዘረኞች እያሉ ይህች የሰካራሞች የምስኪኖች የተሰዳጆች ደሴት ምን ነካት? :x :x :x

Last edited by Horus on 16 Jun 2021, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: አየርላንድ የሚባል የአልኮሆሊኮች ሚጢጢ ደሴት ምነው አጇን ከኢትዮጵያ ብታነሳ? እንቢ ካሉ ኢትዮጵያ እንዳይገቡ ማድረግ ነው !!

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jun 2021, 11:59

No country is talking about Gurage, they are talking Tigray to get out from their territories. Tigray is not bothering any ethnic territories it is you filthy Leba murder came to Tigray to loot, burn, kill and rape, when was the last time Tigray did to anyone of you, except Tigray came got you out from begging map to investment opportunity map for 27 years. Now you are selling what Tigray installed and developed to wage war going on someone else territories. Leba, I am not you Ethiopia and you are not me Tigrayan, stay in your own home and I will stay in my own home. Do you understand Leba Achberbari Gurage???

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: አየርላንድ የሚባል የአልኮሆሊኮች ሚጢጢ ደሴት ምነው አጇን ከኢትዮጵያ ብታነሳ? እንቢ ካሉ ኢትዮጵያ እንዳይገቡ ማድረግ ነው !!

Post by Horus » 16 Jun 2021, 12:07

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 11:59
No country is talking about Gurage, they are talking Tigray to get out from their territories. Tigray is not bothering any ethnic territories it is you filthy Leba murder came to Tigray to loot, burn, kill and rape, when was the last time Tigray did to anyone of you, except Tigray came got you out from begging map to investment opportunity map for 27 years. Now you are selling what Tigray installed and developed to wage war going on someone else territories. Leba, I am not you Ethiopia and you are not me Tigrayan, stay in your own home and I will stay in my own home. Do you understand Leba Achberbari Gurage???

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: አየርላንድ የምትባል የአልኮሆሊኮች ሚጢጢ ደሴት ምነው አጇን ከኢትዮጵያ ብታነሳ? እምቢ ካሉ ካዲስ አበባ ማባረር ነው!

Post by Horus » 16 Jun 2021, 12:21

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 12:15
Diqala Amhara Gurage, you are nothing but Aqatari Lahasi Maakor Amharu???
ሌባ ከፋፋይ ተገንጣይ አምበጣ ለቃሚ :x :x

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Jun 2021, 13:36

Kichamo Komalo - Amhara kicked your criminal arse badly. You’re a loser. Stop whining. Do you know what real men do for winners of wars? Erect monuments. Kichamam woyane, it’s time for TPLF rats to erect an Amhara monument in Mekelle, put a miniature in every living room and salute it everyday.
L O O O O S E R! KIFU!
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 12:15
Diqala Amhara Gurage, you are nothing but Aqatari Lahasi Maakor Amharu???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Jun 2021, 13:57

With its tiny foot mark on the world map and half of its alcoholic population, Ireland is as irrelevant as woyane leeches. What makes them similar is that they are both inferior and resourceless wanderers and beggars.
Horus wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 11:46
ስንቶቹ በቅኝ ግዛት የሰለጠኑት ጥጋበኛ ዘረኞች እያሉ ይህች የሰካራሞች የምስኪኖች የተሰዳጆች ደሴት ምን ነካት? :x :x :x