Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cigar

Re: እኛ ተጋሩ ነን፤ ኢትዮፕጵያዊ አይደለንም።

Post by Cigar » 16 Jun 2021, 07:08

Oh sh*ut the [deleted] up.
I don't believe either the Ethiopian none agame people or the Ethio govt will object to you declaring your little tigray republic.
If you do so, the only good thing out of it is that you will not be called the least important kilil of Ethiopia.
Other than that, I believe the Ethiopian people will see you go to your beggar, resources less tigray with flowers and popcorns.
And instead of few dumb [deleted] diaspora agames saying that they want an independent tigray, your wish can easily be granted if your whole filthy population who reside inside tigray, even for one freaking day tell the ethiopian govt, that is what you want in public with big demonstrations.
Man these idiots are funny.
Can any agame tell us what does tigray supply Ethiopia or any potential trading nation, what Ethiopia doesn't have except beggars, listros, prostitutes and menial workers and ugly people?
MFs you all been existing by sucking Ethiopia's breasts and tigray is definitely a liability to the Ethiopians. It is feeding over 7 million ungrateful rats.
Man I wish the ethio govt gives them what they wish.
Why doesn't this MF put his mouth where he thinks it matter......like going to tigray and fight like a man to accomplish his empty bravado?
How soon did he forget bragging...."come dare mec....woyane officials daily fukerras is the cause of them being killed, arrested and their funfunat aliet tribe in the deep sh*it they are in as we speak.
GUHILA.
And why do they all speak in Amharic.....their masters language anyways?
These people are really bizarre.