Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

@TMH: I am glad to hear the herald of TMH’s coming back on air. But, if TMH is..., it is dead dog. it

Post by AbebeB » 15 Jun 2021, 16:30

• I am glad to hear the herald of TMH’s coming back on air. But, if TMH is going to broadcast in Amharic anymore, it is dead dog.

• Regardless of scope of propaganda TMH might think, I believe, resumption of its broadcast in Amharic will be futile. It only uncovers TMH’s lack of dedication rather than showing political calculus.
  • In view of future imperative of the horn of Africa, it it crucial we limit the scope of Amharic from our media and daily use.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: @TMH: I am glad to hear the herald of TMH’s coming back on air. But, if TMH is..., it is dead dog. it

Post by Hawzen » 15 Jun 2021, 19:41

AbebeB wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:30
  • I am glad to hear the herald of TMH’s coming back on air. But, if TMH is going to broadcast in Amharic anymore, it is dead dog.

• Regardless of scope of propaganda TMH might think, I believe, resumption of its broadcast in Amharic will be futile. It only uncovers TMH’s lack of dedication rather than showing political calculus.
  • In view of future imperative of the horn of Africa, it it crucial we limit the scope of Amharic from our media and daily use.

Agame brother AbebeB,

I think it is too late now... You had the chance to do that when your Mekelle and the fat Tigray used to be under your TPLF. Now that you have been forced to hide in caves, it does not look like it is going to happen regardless how loud you ተንከባላላይ ዘር scream... The fact is that Amharic still reigns and will reign in Mekelle and the rest of tiny Tigray for God knows how long :mrgreen: :oops: :lol: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት