Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Song dedicated to May the 24th.

Post by Cigar » 15 Jun 2021, 15:20

I am a proud Eritrean that can calculate and have a baby girl in exact date of Eritrea's INDEPENDENCE day -May 24th.
Double celebration in our family lives.
What makes this year's wholesome May 24th is not only that it is Eritrea's Independence Day and my beautiful model (yes she is a model), but the fact that my daughter celebrated her 24th birthday in the day she turned to be 24 years young lady.
Such thing only happens once in our lives time.
So, I decided to celebrate her birthday and Eritrea's Independence Day with this beautiful song which reminds me of the beautiful times, me and my daughter spent having fun at the parks and every where else.

Agames, resahat, funfunat aliet, this is not political statement and stop being haters.
My daughter won't even laugh at your smelly farts. I raised my two wonderful kids (a boy & a girl) to be more nastier than me when it comes to your coward, ungrateful tribe.

pushkin
Member+

Re: Song dedicated to May the 24th.

Post by pushkin » 15 Jun 2021, 15:57

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cigar wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 15:20
I am a proud Eritrean that can calculate and have a baby girl in exact date of Eritrea's INDEPENDENCE day -May 24th.
Double celebration in our family lives.
What makes this year's wholesome May 24th is not only that it is Eritrea's Independence Day and my beautiful model (yes she is a model), but the fact that my daughter celebrated her 24th birthday in the day she turned to be 24 years young lady.
Such thing only happens once in our lives time.
So, I decided to celebrate her birthday and Eritrea's Independence Day with this beautiful song which reminds me of the beautiful times, me and my daughter spent having fun at the parks and every where else.

Agames, resahat, funfunat aliet, this is not political statement and stop being haters.
My daughter won't even laugh at your smelly farts. I raised my two wonderful kids (a boy & a girl) to be more nastier than me when it comes to your coward, ungrateful tribe.