Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

Ethiopia Should Liberalize Its Currency Market

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Jun 2021, 14:52

The country is losing money on a mega scale, someone was telling me today 1 Euro is above 70 Eth. Birr on the black market, which was shocking for me.

It is around 50 Birri officially, according to an internet base currency converter, but the banks may have different rates for themselves. In any way it is a big lose for the country and shouldn't be allowed to continue.

Many Ethiopians are mafios, unfortunately, there is no wish to work hard and earn more, it is all about short cut to wealth above anybody else.

The country should close the path to such easy money by means of trickery for such people, without any delay, in my view.

አገርቷ የ ሌባ አገር ሆናለች፣ ያሰዝናል።

gearhead
Member+

Re: Ethiopia Should Liberalize Its Currency Market

Post by gearhead » 15 Jun 2021, 15:13

liberalize?ኧረ?😂😂😂

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 Jun 2021, 15:17

DDT

You are saying Ethiopians are stealers when it was the agames who on purpose devalued the Ethiopian Currency in order to attract more Chinese Investors!! You know all those buildings in Addis and the so called “factories” were built by devalue-ing the BIRR NONSTOPP TO CONTINUE FILLING TPLFS BANKS YET DDT BLAMEs Z ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SMILE WILL YA? OPDO YE ANOLE KOMATA :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

GOOGLE: ETHIOPIAN BIRR DEVALUED BY MORE THEN 5X UNDER TPLF NOW THE BIRR IS RACING TO COMPLETE DEVALUATION thanks to OVERWEIGHT OPDO

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 16 Jun 2021, 11:07

የባሰውን አህያ አታምጣ!! :oops: :oops:
Noble Amhara wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 15:17
DDT

You are saying Ethiopians are stealers when it was the agames who on purpose devalued the Ethiopian Currency in order to attract more Chinese Investors!! You know all those buildings in Addis and the so called “factories” were built by devalue-ing the BIRR NONSTOPP TO CONTINUE FILLING TPLFS BANKS YET DDT BLAMEs Z ETHIOPIAN PEOPLE :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SMILE WILL YA? OPDO YE ANOLE KOMATA :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

GOOGLE: ETHIOPIAN BIRR DEVALUED BY MORE THEN 5X UNDER TPLF NOW THE BIRR IS RACING TO COMPLETE DEVALUATION thanks to OVERWEIGHT OPDO

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Jun 2021, 11:35

gearhead wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 11:07
የባሰውን አህያ አታምጣ!! :oops: :oops:
"The Lion doesn't turn around, when the small dogs bark", does it?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Jun 2021, 12:05

The Governor is of different opinion to that of mine: "there will be no devaluation", adding "the outlook is more promising than which could have justified such a step". He gave me a big X.