Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

This Tigrayan/Amhara very talented Pentecostal couple sang an inspirational song Nov. 13 about the war in Ethiopia

Post by Blueshift » 15 Jun 2021, 02:08

I am not religious. But, this song is inspirational. Song begins at 6:00 BTW, he is Tigrayan and she is amhara

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: This Tigrayan/Amhara very talented Pentecostal couple sang an inspirational song Nov. 13 about the war in Ethiopia

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 15 Jun 2021, 04:03

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

temari

Re: This Tigrayan/Amhara very talented Pentecostal couple sang an inspirational song Nov. 13 about the war in Ethiopia

Post by temari » 15 Jun 2021, 06:50

Getayawkal & Biruktawit are indeed a blessed and talented pente couple. They both come from a deeply traditional pente family and were serving and singing from their young age on. Their songs are humble, rich with meaning and spiritual and not the usual "bless me, give me money" type :lol:

Btw, Getayawkal is not a tigrean. His father, Shaleka Girmay Hadigu, is a well known Eritrean musician in the pente circle. Shaleka Girmay used to live in Ethiopia but left his whole family and went to Eritrea round the independence and started to train the Eritrean military music band. He later repented and the family got reunited. Getayawkal's mother is I think from southern Ethiopia.

Here is Getayawkal's family after the reunion. Shaleka Girmay is playing the keyboard. He is no more alive I think.

Blueshift wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:08
I am not religious. But, this song is inspirational. Song begins at 6:00 BTW, he is Tigrayan and she is amhara

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 15 Jun 2021, 11:05

Temari,

Thanks for the correction. Initially, I thought of him being Eritrean. Good Eritrean/Ethio family. They are very blessed family indeed. Thanks.
Temari wrote,
Getayawkal & Biruktawit are indeed a blessed and talented pente couple. They both come from a deeply traditional pente family and were serving and singing from their young age on. Their songs are humble, rich with meaning and spiritual and not the usual "bless me, give me money" type :lol:

Btw, Getayawkal is not a tigrean. His father, Shaleka Girmay Hadigu, is a well known Eritrean musician in the pente circle. Shaleka Girmay used to live in Ethiopia but left his whole family and went to Eritrea round the independence and started to train the Eritrean military music band. He later repented and the family got reunited. Getayawkal's mother is I think from southern Ethiopia.

Here is Getayawkal's family after the reunion. Shaleka Girmay is playing the keyboard. He is no more alive I think.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 15 Jun 2021, 12:12

I think this is far applicable to the young Eritreans who are fighting for the leaders without a cause who are hiding their own kids. :evil:
ህዝቡስ ምን ያርግ የጠገበው ልላ:
እርሱ ጠግቦ ይገጥማል በተራበው ሌላ

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 15 Jun 2021, 22:39

ወንድም ከወንድሙ ጋር ይተላለቃል
የሁለቱም ጠላት እያያቸው ይስቃል

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Jun 2021, 10:17

ለማን እሰይ ልበል ለማን እልል ልበል
በማን መቓብር ላይ በደስታ ልዝለል
እዛም ያለ የነ ወንድም እዚም ያለ የነወድም

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 16 Jun 2021, 10:20

Amhara will take over Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Jun 2021, 10:29

Tarik weditorserawit,

Both Amhara and Tigrayans are brothers and sisters. They were far closer to each other than they were to Eritreans. The interest of the Eritrean people is to make peace with each of them. Not make enemies out of them. The myopic self-serving leadership in Eritrea will pass. The people will live on. Adgi boy, Eritrea will be independent country in substance for ever. :lol: BTW, why are young Eritreans dying in Tigray ? For what ? Is that the plan to make the tiny population of Eritrea defenseless ? :twisted:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 16 Jun 2021, 10:34

TesfaNews wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 10:20
Amhara has taken over welkayt raya :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shire and maychew too are Amhara :lol: :mrgreen:

Tembien and wajerat also Amhara Kilil 8)

Winner takes all ethioash policy 8)

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 16 Jun 2021, 10:59

FCK FCK TIGRAY PEOPLE FOREVER DEATH TO TIGRAYANS

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Jun 2021, 13:14

Inferior,

You can say that to TPLF, and you would be right. But, the people ? You really are an aszzz. :lol: :evil:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Jun 2021, 22:40

Early on, the man betrayed the Eritrean people !!! :twisted:

This one is funny though. Addis back then. Asmara today ?

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 09:32

This is adopted Ethiopia as home and lived through being patriotic to Ethiopia all of his life. That is unusual for Eritreans.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 17 Jun 2021, 13:22

Born in Geza Kenisha and grew up with the likes of Woldeab Woldemariam and Dr. Bereket etcc...One hero out of three, is not that bad. :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Jun 2021, 00:11

Blueshift wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:08
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sister Abi-Gail,

I agree with your agame brother Ayte Halafi even Jesus is a Tigrayan origin from Tembien :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 18 Jun 2021, 00:55

Hawzen,
ፉንፍን ሃጻብ መዓኮር የእዱግ :twisted: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 19 Jun 2021, 11:26

BTW, any criticism here should not be considered as an attack to the Pentecostal church. We should not complain when the traditional churches (Ortho, Catholic, Mainstream Protestant or Islam) are attack when we attack the likes of Pente, Jehovah witnesses , and others. The kettle should not call the pot black. :lol: :lol: In other words, religious freedom is vital to everyone's freedom.