Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: VIDEO: OMG! - OROMOS RAISE NEFTEGNA'S LIMUT+OPDO'S FLAGS..SIC|BYE BYE SHI*TTY ETHIO|AU REVOIR ETHIOPIE LA MERDE|ADIO

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 15 Jun 2021, 01:21

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

TGAA
Member+

Re: VIDEO: OMG! - OROMOS RAISE NEFTEGNA'S LIMUT+OPDO'S FLAGS..SIC|BYE BYE SHI*TTY ETHIO|AU REVOIR ETHIOPIE LA MERDE|ADIO

Post by TGAA » 15 Jun 2021, 01:54

Aiming at the Ethiopian flag, at the campaign poster, at a tree without a single bird on it Oromos are raising to do what? Are you serious? You stopped posting the news about 10,000 killed by TDF, 30,000 tanks destroyed .... what happened to that? You must have started to doubt yourself, cause,it seems that it is too good to be true. By that speed of success, they would have arrived in Capetown a long time ago-- they haven't gotten even to Beshasa. A day ago you were disappointed by Oroms so much but now I see your spirit is up because you got a bunch of useless hoodlum pointing down a Kalashnikov on an Ethiopian flag-- hiding in a forest; an indication it won't take that much to make a happy camper. Showing off is the fool's idea of glory-- Bruce Lee