Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: VIDEO: #ብርሀኑ_ነጋ_ሆይ_አፍሬብሀለሁ! .. ፖለቲከኛ ያሬድ ጥበቡ ስለ ቀድሞው የልብ ወዳጁ ለብርሃኑ ነጋ ይህን ብሏል [A CONDENSED VERSION].

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 14 Jun 2021, 20:35

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: VIDEO: #ብርሀኑ_ነጋ_ሆይ_አፍሬብሀለሁ! .. ፖለቲከኛ ያሬድ ጥበቡ ስለ ቀድሞው የልብ ወዳጁ ብርሃኑ ነጋ ይህን ብሏል [A CONDENSED VERSION].

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Jun 2021, 21:36

Yabello a few months ago I advised you to drink to death as in the movie Leaving Las Vegas Nicholas Cage did. It is the best way out . Now, every living day you outsmart your previous worst days. I know you and Yared have never shared identical politics. He is one whom that you call the Amhara “ neftegna” or something like that. But because now he criticized Birhanu , you found an ally . That is the very definition of opportunism, my Borona man.
Why Yared chose to descend to such low level at old age is a mystery to me. But your using his article does not serve you well. Yabello, give it up it is all over. The tribal politicians and cadres will never dictate Ethiopians politics. That means my friend stop sucking up to anyone who you believe is agreeing with you for for a moment.