Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

❶❾❽❹

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Jun 2021, 19:36

❶❾❽❹
  • FERENJI: The Eritreans are too stubborn and are unwilling to cooperate with us to topple the Derg communist regime. They resent us for the fact that we forcibly annexed their country Eritrea to Ethiopia against their will, and that is something they won't be able to forgive us for a millennia and beyond. Our only hope is to talk to the TPLF, the Banda children of Dejazmatch Kahssay Mercha of Tigray/ aka /Emperor Yohannes IV.

⌛▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒⌛▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒⌛▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒⌛▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒⌛▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒⌛

FERENJI: Hello Meles Zenawi, how the hell are you?

Meles Zenawi: Not so good, but thanks for asking. :x

FERENJI: Why? What happened?

Meles Zenawi: The EPLF just scored a major military victory over the Derg regime's largest military command in Eritrea.

FERENJI: Isn't the victory supposed to make you happy, since you both have the same enemy?

Meles Zenawi: Not really. You see, if the EPLF defeat the Derg regime they will install a government in Ethiopia that shares their STUPID values of honesty, integrity, honor, trust, national unity, etc... That is not good for me.

FERENJI: I see. That's a big a problem and I can clearly understand why you are so upset. But I'm sure I can help you with that.

Meles Zenawi: How? How? How?

FERENJI: First of all, you need weapons to make you stronger and we will have to figure out a way to get them to you. Perhaps we can deliver the weapons to you by disguising them as food-aid, but first you need to create a famine in Tigray to justify the delivery.

Meles Zenawi: That is a brilliant idea. Sure we can create a famine. In fact, we can start today!! We will create the mother of all famine the likes of which the world never seen before!!

FERENJI: But you do know that a lot of people in Tigray will die due to starvation.

Meles Zenawi: Don't worry about that. They will be dying for a good cause anyways.

FERENJI: How many Tegaru are willing to starve to death for this "good cause"?

Meles Zenawi: Is one million people enough? :roll:

FERENJI: Wow! ARE YOU SERIOUS! :shock: I didn't expect you would kill that many Tegaru, but I like your genocidal spirit. :mrgreen:

Meles Zenawi: I can kill more if you want me to. :twisted:

FERENJI: No, no, no, one million is more than enough. So, you go ahead and create the famine and I will deliver the weapons to you packaged in food-aid cartoons. And when the Derg regime is toppled we will give you real food-aid that will feed the entire Tigray population for decades!

Meles Zenawi: eleleleleelelelelele This is the best day in my life! You are an angel! I don't know how to thank you! :mrgreen:

FERENJI: You will thank me later when you become the prime minister of Ethiopia.

Meles Zenawi: When the British needed help to topple emperor Tewodros, they didn't ask the Eritreans, or the Amhara, or the Oromo, or the Afars, or the Somali, ... they asked Dejazmatch Kahssay Mercha of Tigray/ aka /Emperor Yohannes IV. Why? Because we Tegaru invented Bandaism. Our vision is to spread Bandism as an ideology throughout Africa. We are doing that for you!! 8)

FERENJI: Thanks Bandisimo Meles. But I still can't believe that you're going to starve one million Tegaru to death. I was actually expecting you say a few thousand, not one million!

Meles Zenawi: Our TPLF's motto is: Go Big or Go Home! 8)

FERENJI: By the way, it's worth mentioning to you that, Ethiopia will be associated with the word famine for years to come as the result of your actions. I hope that won't bother you.

Meles Zenawi: Not at all. That's the least of my worries. I'm actually not an Ethiopian. I am Tigraway! TPLF stands for Tigray People's Liberation Front. And for as long as I'm the prime minister of Ethiopia, I will never mention the country's name, instead I will refer to it as "the country" or አገሪቷ in Amharic.

FERENJI: We are going to write a song dedicated to your one million Tegaru victims of deliberate starvation.

Meles Zenawi: What is the song called?

FERENJI: We Are The World.

Meles Zenawi: Can you please have Solomon Tekalign sing the song?

FERENJI: No, we like to Go Big too! We will have every celebrity to sing the song.

Meles Zenawi: That's a great honor. Thank you so very much!!

Fiyameta

Re: ❶❾❽❹

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Jun 2021, 21:04

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 15 Jun 2021, 00:28

Amazingly entertaining and its also real. History is repeating itself - both CIA and tplf remnants are once again using famine as was before. "Testimony" of Samantha Power of USAID to UN council made the public secret to no more secret.

TPLF > Hunger Tigray

CIA > USAID > TPLF get arms

I was saying early in the operation that the Ethiopian government should expel USAID. As is always the case, Abiy is too slow to act on critical security matters

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 15 Jun 2021, 12:25

They starve their own people, rape their own women, destroy their own churches.... even the devil thinks the terrorist agame are too evil for him. :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 15 Jun 2021, 12:54

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 15 Jun 2021, 14:16

Did you know that, before he became a full time TPLF propagandist, Martin Plaut, then working for the BBC, broke the news about the TPLF selling food-aid in the Sudan to purchase weapons. And in an apparent attempt at damage control, the TPLF offered millions of dollars to bring the South African white supremacist Martin Plaut to their world of corruption, lies, and deceit.

Ethiopia famine aid 'spent on weapons'

By Martin Plaut
Wednesday, 3 March 2010
Africa editor, BBC World Service

Millions of dollars in Western aid for victims of the Ethiopian famine of 1984-85 was siphoned off by rebels to buy weapons, a BBC investigation finds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8535189.stm

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 15 Jun 2021, 20:19

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Jun 2021, 08:27

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 17 Jun 2021, 09:07

Déjà vu

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Jun 2021, 09:35

Yet again tplf selling aid meant for the people to fill their pockets. Tplf vermin disgust me.
Fiyameta wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 09:07
Déjà vu