Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: QUOTE: AMBASSADOR LINDA GREENFIELD ON HABESHA'S MONKEY ARGUMENT ON "ETHIO SOVEREIGNTY"|UAE MEDIA MAKING FUN OF ZINAB

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 14 Jun 2021, 19:35

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: QUOTE: AMBASSADOR LINDA GREENFIELD ON HABESHA'S MONKEY ARGUMENT ON "ETHIO SOVEREIGNTY"|UAE MEDIA MAKING FUN OF ZINAB

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 14 Jun 2021, 20:50

Yabello, watch your mouth. When you say “ monkey argument” the Ambassador knows what that implies. Having said that I want to remind you she is not, even Biden , who defines sovereignty. It was defined long time ago. Look it up.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 14 Jun 2021, 20:54

Malcolm describes the difference between the "house Negro" and the "field Negro."

So whenever that house Negro identified himself, he always identified himself in the same sense that his master identified himself. When his master said, "We have good food," the house Negro would say, "Yes, we have plenty of good food." "We" have plenty of good food. When the master said that "we have a fine home here," the house Negro said, "Yes, we have a fine home here." When the master would be sick, the house Negro identified himself so much with his master he'd say, "What's the matter boss, we sick?" His master's pain was his pain. And it hurt him more for his master to be sick than for him to be sick himself. When the house started burning down, that type of Negro would fight harder to put the master's house out than the master himself would.