Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Abiy......I just saw this post about Abiy and I second that fact.

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2021, 17:29

"Actually Dr Abiy first won the peace with Eritrea, a strategic partner, then he won the Nobel peace prize, then he won the war the TPLF declared on him and soon he is going to win the elections. Finally he is going to win the hearts and minds of Ethiopians and the people of the Horn of Africa and there is nothing the West and their corporate media can do to stop him".

The only statement I don't agree is that "he soon will win the hearts of the Ethiopians"

He did, not only did he win the hearts of the Ethiopians but also of the Eritreans.

Had Wedi Afom's and Abiy's speeches were in the major world languages.....say English, French or Arabic, by now the whole baboons African sisterly countries would have seen them like Lumumba, Thomas Sankara, Neriere and Gadaffi.
And the litmus test on how good or bad an African leader is measured on how the evil west decimates their propaganda. The west praises the evils, house negros, sellout like sellassie and Mandela and either assassinate, oust from power or smear the good names of the real stand up African leaders like Wedi Afom and Abiy.

Aba

Re: Abiy......I just saw this post about Abiy and I second that fact.

Post by Aba » 14 Jun 2021, 17:50

And then, they will lived happily ever after. What a xxxx. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Aba on 15 Jun 2021, 03:24, edited 1 time in total.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 14 Jun 2021, 18:17

Cigar i agree to most of your posts and on this one as well except the last three lines.

you said "Actually Dr Abiy first won the peace with Eritrea, a strategic partner, then he won the Nobel peace prize, then he won the war the TPLF declared on him and soon he is going to win the elections. Finally he is going to win the hearts and minds of Ethiopians and the people of the Horn of Africa and there is nothing the West and their corporate media can do to stop him".
The only statement I don't agree is that "he soon will win the hearts of the Ethiopians"
He did, not only did he win the hearts of the Ethiopians but also of the Eritreans.
Had Wedi Afom's and Abiy's speeches were in the major world languages.....say English, French or Arabic,
by now the whole baboons African sisterly countries would have seen them
like Lumumba, Thomas Sankara, Neriere and Gadaffi.

when we right we should right honestly and stick to the facts like professor Tadios Tantu even if the truth hurts some time. you mentioned some of African leaders like Lumumba, Thomas Sankara, Neriere and Gadaffi and we can add more like kenet Kaunda, Robert Mugabe, John Garang. However most of them were comrades of His Majesty Haile Selassie. and Comrade Mengistu and may be you have some personal beef with them however, their contribution for Africans freedom can not be tarnished because your tiny ego or what ever you have with them. Actually the two are the pioneers for African freedom at different time and you should correct that and stick to history and do not try to be the same westerns propagandist that you despise.

Regarding Abyie he is not out of the woods yet. and you put the order in reverse. in order to win an election you have to win the heart and the mind of the peoples. Had it been an election about 2 years a go or 7 months ago again there was no doubt Abyie would win with land slide if the election would have been fair. However, Abyie eat his political capital like a mice eat a cheese. he did that because he couldn't provide peace and security to farmers and civilians. He did not condemn TPLF and OLF in time. He do not have a clear policy and he is wish washi always. Corruption, inflation and organized crime sky rocketed during Abye. Extra judicial killing in Oromia, Benishangul and Addis Ababa is unacceptable. Tigre is under war that is expected to happen since the peoples of Tigray are no cooperative so it will continue for a while.

he use the word Ethiopia in vain. he doesn't mean it he just want to win the election. He is ethnic based pp party is an extension of the junta policy. He let our sovereignty to be violated by Sudan and he doesn't do anything about it even no strong condemnation. In general except an empty wishful promises and decorating Addis he supposed to do more.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 14 Jun 2021, 20:03, edited 2 times in total.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 14 Jun 2021, 18:55

Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:29
"Actually Dr Abiy first won the peace with Eritrea, a strategic partner, then he won the Nobel peace prize, then he won the war the TPLF declared on him and soon he is going to win the elections. Finally he is going to win the hearts and minds of Ethiopians and the people of the Horn of Africa and there is nothing the West and their corporate media can do to stop him".

Had Wedi Afom's and Abiy's speeches were in the major world languages.....say English, French or Arabic, by now the whole baboons African sisterly countries would have seen them like Lumumba, Thomas Sankara, Neriere and Gadaffi.
And the litmus test on how good or bad an African leader is measured on how the evil west decimates their propaganda. The west praises the evils, house negros, sellout like sellassie and Mandela and either assassinate, oust from power or smear the good names of the real stand up African leaders like Wedi Afom and Abiy.
Cigar,

Still elated of "Re-liberation" of Eritrea, Africa, after 30 years of bitter struggle in 1991 from HIM/Derg Ethiopian "Colonialism"? Don't take me wrong; ይመቻችሁ!

While you were at it, helping TPLF overthrow Derg in Ethiopia allowing them setup the stupid "Ethnic Federation" in exchange of a signature to get a UN approval as a free country. Old habit don't die, few years later, E/TPLF started another war and exterminated each other that included over 100,000 Ethiopians/Eritreans in their stupid war.

And now the sad saga continues! :mrgreen:

You now come here, and tell us Ethiopians that HIM was a "sellout"! Come again? Who is the real "sellout"?

If you weren't serious, I would have laughed my A%ss off!

Having said that, I sometimes wonder what the man himself, Isaias, thinks of all these Exercise in futility?

Cheers!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2021, 19:11

Lake shore, I didn't write the thread. I said that I read it in social media and said that I agree with the statements of who ever wrote it, except the one thing I didn't agree.
Like you said, yes there may be other outstanding African leaders I left out. Thank you for pointing them to me. I will check them out.
As far as you accusing me as ego driven because I mentioned the cobwebbed feet, midget, ugly, Hitler of Africa selassie, I still stand by my comment.
You said that he was a freedom fighter for Africans when he was the only MF house negro who did the opposite to a sisterly African country.......he annexed an African country with the help of his white masters......so, for you to call him a freedom fighter is a bull crap. Why didn't he fight his white masters and tell them, that he is a freedom fighter and not a colonizer like them, when they handed him Eritrea in a silver plate in return of his bending with wide skinny legs to get [ deleted ] by them and put us Eritreams in miseries for over 70 years.
Do, you know had he was honest and advocated that Eritrea also deserved to be handed its independence like all the 50 something baboon African countries in a silver plate, we the Eritreans wouldn't have known who was mengistu, who was woyane and even who was Abiy?
What the f**k is wrong with to accuse me by saying that I had ego.
Godemet sure I have ego.
Why the hell do you perceive Eritrea differently than the rest of them.
Yes, I have ego, but even if I was not an Eritrean the fact that he colonized sisterly African country, I wouldn't call him a freedom fighter.
For god sake that coward actually run away to England when Ethiopia and its citizens needed him the most.
While the likes of Wedi Afom and the rest I mentioned were fighting for their freedom, this a'ss wipe, idiot, evil sellassie was living comfortably in England.
So as ethiopians we could care less if you concider him a hero.
But as Eritreans we will never praise any freaking other countries leaders who fu*cked up with us.
That wedi sherm*uta killed 1000ds of innocent Eritreans, burned churches, mosques, books, run over children's bodies by tanks, hanged Eritreans in broad day light for any body to see and get a notice.
And with no freaking shame, you have the audacity to call him a freedom fighter and worse to try to convince an Eritrean of such.
Yes the two house negros, traitors, sell outs African leaders are the cobwebbed feet sellassie and Mandela.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Jun 2021, 19:43

Emsy-Dawi,
Brother Cigar is already tapped in his bed, accidentally I am here.
. I know, I don't like to see your stink behind, but sometimes we should talk about your beloved Solomonic-Ni66er dynasty. your Solomonic-Ni66er dynasty fairytale was good at the stone-age time for the shepherd to pass time but certainly not in 20century though.

I was fascinated by your Illitrate Debtera Book when I was young, It was written too coosy as an old woman's dance, too much to my senses though, I don't have much to say except I despised it, I took an ooze not to read to my future children that crap,

I am sure your Solomonic-Ni66er fairytale may have persuaded some Farmers and shepherds in the south at the past but not here, people are a lot smarter for your crap, it is too easy to notice the errors and miss-steps of your illiterate Debtera's hand-writing from the beginning.

Your backward Deptera uses old Jewish text again and again as an indoctrination method as the fa66et Mohamed did in his Quran :mrgreen: , If it was up to me I could write better for the shepherd to enjoy their lovely day with their live-stock than that crap fairytale.

anyway, we are not you, we are too smart for your Bantu fancy fairytale and we got it at an early age we dispase it from the get-go, but today I come in peace, I guess, I hope your Bantu mind get it too why I shovel my other issue to befriend a Bantu like you because it is not your time yet. we are in a time to straighten out an old case with agame. so relax.
..........I am a little drunk, I apologise for any inconvenience!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dawi wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:55
Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:29

Cigar,

Still elated of "Re-liberation" of Eritrea, Africa, after 30 years of bitter struggle in 1991 from HIM/Derg Ethiopian "Colonialism"? Don't take me wrong; ይመቻችሁ!

While you were at it, helping TPLF overthrow Derg in Ethiopia allowing them setup the stupid "Ethnic Federation" in exchange of a signature to get a UN approval as a free country. Old habit don't die, few years later, E/TPLF started another war and exterminated each other that included over 100,000 Ethiopians/Eritreans in their stupid war.

And now the sad saga continues! :mrgreen:

You now come here, and tell us Ethiopians that HIM was a "sellout"! Come again? Who is the real "sellout"?

If you weren't serious, I would have laughed my A%ss off!

Having said that, I sometimes wonder what the man himself, Isaias, thinks of all these Exercise in futility?

Cheers!

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 14 Jun 2021, 20:46

Sebdoyeley to be honest I do not understand your point of view either agreeing to Cigar or opposing him you are just ranting please be specific and post clearly again.

When we come to Cigar, there might burred wounds and lots of pain from the past and it is understandable and i clearly see where the frustration comes from. However, i believed you miss understood me. I am not here to defend His Majesty or Comrade Mengistu for their action. We are talking history what already happened and what i am saying is yes we already talked about all the monstrous things both did and we can still talk about it.

By the same taken whether it is deliberate or they are being darling of the west for what ever reason in their time they did also good things that benefit us till now and others around us. If we selectively talk about the past then we are going to have a distorted narrative and it relapse and create problem again and again.

Look at the current relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea it was designed by the westerns to stop migrants from both countries. They bring the propel Abyie in to fame in three months from nobody to a reformer. He ain't a hero or a genius actually he is quite the opposite he is a western lap dog.
However, through the process of fulfilling westerns agenda and met President Isaias things changed and his eyes opened. Ander the advise of Issayas he made a lots positive changes in Ethiopia especially that eradicate the TPLF JUNTA takes the lion share. Eritreans stand beside us and they also pay the ultimate sacrifice for that we are great full.

So, does it mean we were not on the opposite side and fought a very long fight among us. Should we pretend that as if it did not happened and distort the history? the answer is no, because this proof that our unity and transcend our atrocities, hates, garages toward each other and our deep rooted pains. I do not know if you ever saw Jocy show, if you did not i recommend there is one program that joins families separated by Ethion- Eritrea war.
I was fascinated to see two families members fight on both sides one for Derg and the other for eplf and met after 30 or 40 years. Those are the pains that should heal through the truth and that is what i was trying to point out but not to glorify His Majesty or Mengistu.

I do not want to go in to details of what happened in Eritrea during Haile Selassie or Mengistu that will be a matter perspective and historical facts because of that it will not be fit or it is beyond the scope of this forum

So what i am trying to say is we should not let our emotions cloud the facts and makes are part the problem than the solution.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Jun 2021, 20:56

I am wholeheartedly with you, my message is intended to Dawi, He loves to provoke people with his hatred, so I just messed him up little bite.
other than that I am with Dr Abey Medemer, I know you have some dissatisfaction with young king, it is your full right.
I and you have a lot in common that is to see our people to live in peace and harmony. and I am all in on that.
Lakeshore wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 20:46
Sebdoyeley to be honest I do not understand your point of view either agreeing to Cigar or opposing him you are just ranting please be specific and post clearly again.

When we come to Cigar, there might burred wounds and lots of pain from the past and it is understandable and i clearly see where the frustration comes from. However, i believed you miss understood me. I am not here to defend His Majesty or Comrade Mengistu for their action. We are talking history what already happened and what i am saying is yes we already talked about all the monstrous things both did and we can still talk about it.

By the same taken whether it is deliberate or they are being darling of the west for what ever reason in their time they did also good things that benefit us till now and others around us. If we selectively talk about the past then we are going to have a distorted narrative and it relapse and create problem again and again.

Look at the current relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea it was designed by the westerns to stop migrants from both countries. They bring the propel Abyie in to fame in three months from nobody to a reformer. He ain't a hero or a genius actually he is quite the opposite he is a western lap dog.
However, through the process of fulfilling westerns agenda and met President Isaias things changed and his eyes opened. Ander the advise of Issayas he made a lots positive changes in Ethiopia especially that eradicate the TPLF JUNTA takes the lion share. Eritreans stand beside us and they also pay the ultimate sacrifice for that we are great full.

So, does it mean we were not on the opposite side and fought a very long fight among us. Should we pretend that as if it did not happened and distort the history? the answer is no, because this proof that our unity and transcend our atrocities, hates, garages toward each other and our deep rooted pains. I do not know if you ever saw Jocy show, if you did not i recommend there is one program that joins families separated by Ethion- Eritrea war.
I was fascinated to see two families members fight on both sides one for Derg and the other for eplf and met after 30 or 40 years. Those are the pains that should heal through the truth and that is what i was trying to point out but not to glorify His Majesty or Mengistu.

I do not want to go in to details of what happened in Eritrea during Haile Selassie or Mengistu that will be a matter perspective and historical facts because of that it will not be fit or it is beyond the scope of this forum

So what i am trying to say is we should not let our emotions cloud the facts and makes are part the problem than the solution.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 14 Jun 2021, 21:26

sebdoyeley i salute your civil response and it happens to every one so no problem. However, just to be clear i am not completely against Abyie but i do not like and also believe the way he want to take credit every thing that is done in the country is childish or egoistic. Let me provide you with one example, did you watch his documentary about Addis Ababa construction. That was very amateurish and show his lake of leadership.

As a prime minster he should only focus on the vision and leadership. On that documentary it should be the Builders and construction workers, the city planners who supposed to talk about their work. He was saying about how strong the pillar is ,about the foundation and so on. That is beyond his level to go so low as a war time prime minster. In my opinion he is spending most of his time in this kind of silly things.

This was the opportunity to show that he is valuing the workers on the sight who are building day and night even we saw the day laborer's Chinese in the back ground while our peoples have no job we imported day laborers. The civil engineers, the construction workers should spoke about the technical stuffs.

The most embarrassing thing part was when he introduce the Adanech Abebe's office. That depicts his totalitarians behavior how does he enter her office with out being willing to show her greeting him as if it is his bed room. That is not civil to say the list. Not wanting to be seen with her is another political statement. In short he as no depth and charisma. He should by know peoples cherish the opportunity of greeting prime minsters and and head of states it is the position not him that gave him the status and he do not want to share the came spot light for even a second that is so low.

Aba

Post by Aba » 14 Jun 2021, 22:32

Folks, Mamo qillo will be exposed for what he is: fake pente, fake Nobel Peace Prize laureate/winner, fake Oromo, and, last but not least, fake democrat.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Jun 2021, 03:07

All pente are fake; specially those made in the US- like fast food. The Nobel, he won fair & square. There's even footage, to prove it. :lol: His democratic credentials will be in evidence really soon; June 14th to be exact. If he's not an Oromo, then what is he?

Aba

Post by Aba » 15 Jun 2021, 03:31

Are these guys talking about totalitarian dictator Issu jillo or the fake democrat Mamo qillo? Btw, what does bozzo, the welfare queen of Scandinavia (originally from North Korea of Africa), know about democracy anyway? :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...

Aba

Post by Aba » 15 Jun 2021, 04:27

Dedicated to bozzo, the welfare queen of Scandinavia (originally from North Korea of Africa)

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 15 Jun 2021, 13:21

Look at the current relationship between Ethiopia and Eritrea it was designed by the westerns to stop migrants from both countries. They propelled Abyie in to fame in three months from nobody to a reformer. He ain't a hero or a genius actually he is quite the opposite he was a western lap dog.

However, through the process, to fulfill western's agenda he met President Isaias and things changed and his eyes opened. Ander the advise of Issayas he made a lots positive changes in Ethiopia especially that eradicate the TPLF JUNTA takes the lion share. Stand firm on his ground against Egypt and Sudan in regard to the GERED. Eritreans stand beside us and they also pay the ultimate sacrifice for that we are great full.

So, does it mean we were not on the opposite side and fought a very long fight among us. Should we pretend that as if it did not happened and distort the history? the answer is no, because this proof that our unity transcend our atrocities, hates, grages toward each other and our deep rooted pains.

So what i am trying to say is we should not let our emotions clouded the facts and makes us part the problem than the solution.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 15 Jun 2021, 15:19, edited 2 times in total.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 15 Jun 2021, 14:23

we should be pragmatic in helping our country to prosper in efficient way with less collateral damage. As the title said i did not say i do not all of his work. I said one and i will say it again, i support his decision to go to war with TPLF and also his stand against the interest of the European and USA governments not to negotiate with the JUNTA in any form. That takes courage, but also the Ethiopian people, the Eritrean government stood beside him we should not forget that. With out the Amhara Fano and militia and the Eritrean brothers the out come of the war will be different.

As critics and citizen we gave him credit and his popularity sky rocketed. However, after the main war he made repeated mistakes after mistakes and we should point out those mistakes so that they can be corrected in time. It is not to paint him with dirt but to let him know that we are aware of his mistakes or naivety or sinisterism.

For example, he was asked to label TPLF and OLF to label them terrorist in time, he did not that cause the European and the USA to keep pushing for negotiation and later he did. He kept quiet instead of coming out and condiment the mass killing of farmers by OLF. Querro, Gumuz and so on. It does not matter who is the victim and how many are they. he was engaged about their ethnicity he said it is not only Amhara Oromos also killed, it is not 300 but it is 50 peoples who are killed. this kind of comments show how incentive to basic human rights abuse than his ethic politics.

If we look at the war in Tigray, he quickly declared victory and put him self in a trap of starting normal life in Tigray that was also a big mistake motivated by fame around the world to be the best war time prime minster but as we know its result is the reverse. That should not be the case, the JUNTA started the war and Tigray should be declared a crime seen and no Tigray civilian administration until all mop up is completed.

Under marshal law, we would not need to repair all damaged infrastructures, and make most of Tigray a no go zone by doing that we can force people to cooperate wit the government and rat out all the hiding JUNTA. At the same time, the JUNTA will not have a new source of fighters, food and information especially if the internet and phone lines are disconnected the JUNTA will be in disarray and the JUNTA in diasporas will not have any information to tarnish our country in the diplomatic world. However, what Abyie was doing shoot him self on the foot. Some of the civilian Tigre Administration still going to the JUNTA god knows how much damage they cause when they were in administration especially the life of Ethiopian solders. Who is responsible for those lost life and money. we were feeding the JUNTA and their supporters when most of our hero destabilized and has no food in the camp.

with this kind of problem facing Abyie spend god knows how many hours recording and editing plus touring the Adis Abab project and narrated all the story by himself. That was not necessary we as peoples know nothing happened with out his green light so is the massacres' and killings in Oromia region, Metekel and Ataye but kept quiet about them but spent all the time in preparing this real state ( dellala) like marketing advertisement. In that documentary even he cut out the person that seated beside him to show that he did all that by himself. That speaks a lot about his personality and lack of leadership.

This is not being a JUNTA cadre, for your information i want not only the JUNTA but all of their chorines in pp and the current Tigray administration and all of their properties should be dissolved and confiscated. We should be practical, any movement Between Tigray and other parts of Ethiopia especially to Addis should be stopped because except for military purpose. There is no good thing coming from Tigray to other parts Ethiopia at this moment then step by step can be loosen and open completely.

But Abyie will not do this because he is busy of decorating Addis and ghost writing another book as if he did it him self. That is some of the reasons i do not like him or believed he is not up to the task of uniting Ethiopia.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 16 Jun 2021, 13:14

የውየኔ መውደቅ ነው ኣብይን አንዸግፍ የሚያደርገኝ ። ቀንደኛ ጠላታችን ወያኔ ኣሁንም የግባንበትን የዘር ፖለቲካ ያምጣብን። ነገር ግን ምንጩ መራባውያን አንደሆኑ ከኣጸ ተዎድሮስ ጊዜ በጣልይን አና በግሊዝ ቀጥተኛ ወረራ ብሎም ኣጉራብች ኣገሮችን በመጠቅም ብሎም ኤሪትረያን በማስገንጠል አና ኣሁንም ተመሳ ሳይ ሁኔታ ለምፍጠር አይተጉ ነው አና ጠላት ለምን ጠላት ሆነ ብለን እለምን ለምዋጋት መነሳት የለብንም ተግባራዊ ኣይደለምና።

ግን የምእራባዊያኑን ኣላም የሚያራመዱ በጥቅም የተገዙ ኣገር በቀል ቡድኖችንን አና ጠባብ በሄርተኞችን ብግልጽ መቃወም ያስፈልጋል። አን ዓብየ በተልይ ወያኔ አንዲወድቅ ባደረጉት ኣስተውጾ ሊደገፉ የሚገባ ነው ግን ሌላ የኦርሞ ወያኔ ሊፈጥሩ አና ዬስላሞችን ኣላም ለማራመድ የሚጥሩ አንዲሁም የኦርሞን ተስፋፊነት መታገሳቸው ደግሞ ይሚያስወቅስ ብቻ ሳይሆን ልንዋጋቸው ይገባል። ለሰው ልጅ ህይወት ዋጋ የማይሰጥ ወይም ኣምራ ሲገደል ኣይቶ አንዳላየ መሆን ከምግደል ሚንም የሚልይ ኣይደለም።

ኣዲስ ኣበባን ብናይ በነ ታከለ ኡማ ስትመዘበር አንደን አስክንደር ያሉ ያል ሃጥያታቸው በሃሰት የኦሮሞ ስጋት ስለሆኑ ብቻ መታሰር ኣይቶ ዝም ማለት ተባባሪ መሆን ነው። የህዝብን ኮንዶሚኒኡም ሲዘርፉ አና ለኣንድ ብሄር ኣብላት ሲስጥ ዚም ማለት ለባ መሆን ንው። ከዛ የጠገበውን ላባ ወደ ሌላ ለብነት ቦታ ማዛወር አና ኣዲስ ሌባ አንደ ኣን ኣዳነች ኣበበ ኣይነቶችን ኣምጥቶ ህዝቡን የማያውቁት ህዝቡም ይማያቃቸው አና የማይወከላቸው መሾም አና ፵ ሚሊዮን በር በባንክ ኣችቾኡንትዋ ትገኝቶ ያንን ኣለም መተየቅ አራሱም ለብነት ነው አና ኣብይ አራሱ ሌባ ንው።

ይውምይካድራ ጭፍጨፋን አማያ ወግዝ የጉራፈርዳን የጋምበላን የጌድዮን አማያወግዝ አራሱ ጨፍጫፊ ነው። ሱዳን ኣገራችንን ወረራ መሬታችንን ስታርስ ዝም ማለት ኣትሊስት ኣለማውገዝ አና ቪዛ ሲከለከል ግን ቡራ ከረዩ ማለት አራሱ ከሱዳን ወራሪ ያልተለየ ጸረ ኢትዮጵያዊ ዘረኛ ኦሮሞ አንድሆነ የሚያሳይ ነው። ያለ ምክኛት ኣይደለም የህንን ናርሲ ሲስት ኣብይን የምንቃወመው። ጥሩ ሲያደርግ ደግሞ አንደግፋለን ወያኔን መዋጋቱ ያም ቢሆን በኣብዛኛው የኣምራ ሃይል አና ኤርትራ ውንደሞጫችን ናቸው አንጂ የኦርሞ ልዩ ሃይል ገብሬዎችን ከምግደል አና ከማፈናቀል አና ከመዘረፍ ሌላ ምንም ያዳረገው አደሌለ የታወቃል።

ኣሁን በቀርቡ አንኳን ለኣፋር የትግራይን ኣንድ ቀበሌ ሰጠ ተባል ግን ኣምራ በደሙ ያስመለሰውን ወልቃይት፤ጠገዴ፣ ራይን አና ሎሎቹን ግን የናቴ መቀነት ኣደናቅፈኝ አያለ ነው። የሱዳን ንንም ወረራ ኣማራ ላይ ብቻ አንደተደርገ በማየት ያንን አንኩዋን በግልጽ ሲቃወም ተሰምቶ ኣይታወቅም፣ ይህ ሁሉ ኣብይ የንሚያራምደው የዘር ፕሊቲካ ውጤት ነው። አንዲያውም ከሱዳን የበለጠ የኢትዮጵያ ኣንድነ ስጋት ኦሮሞ አና የኦርሞ ኣስተሳሰብ ንው በኣሁኑ ስኣት።

በኣዲስ ኣበባ ወስጥ ያሉ ኦሮሞዎች በዲስ ኣበባ ዙርያ ትናንት በተቋቋመ የኦሮሞ ብቻ ፈርደቤት ይዳኛሉ የሚል ኣዲስ የዘቀጠ የኣፓርታየድ ኣይነት ፖሊትቻ አያራመዱ ሚንሊክ ሃወልት የፍረስ አያሉ ኢትዮጵያ ኢትዮጵያ አያሉ የኣዞ አምባ ማፈሰስ ንደ ወያኔ ራስን ከማሞኘት የላቀ ምንም ፍይዳ የለውም። አንደዛ ከሆነ ኦሮሞዎች ኣዺስ ኣበባ ወስጥ ደምጽ አንዳይሰጡ መከልከል ኣለባቸው ምክኛቱም ለማይስተዳድራቸው መንግስት ደምጽ ሊስጡ ኣይገባም አና ነው። አንደት ቢባል ኣዲስ ኣበባ አየኖሩ ኦሮምያ የሚዳኑ ከሆነና በኦሮሚያ ፍርደበት በደል ቢደርስባቸው ያያልመረጡት ሃላፊ ስለሆነ በነሱላይ ኣይችልም። ይሄ የነ ሼምለስ ኣብዲሳ አና ኣብይ የኦርሞ ቁማር አንጂ ፖሊቲካ ውይም ፍልስፈና ሊሆን ኣይችልም። ቁማር ደግሞ ፊጣዊ ኣይደለም በቱ ሰማኛ በምቶ ሁልጊዜ አንዲያሸንፍ ተደርጎ የተሰራ ነው ውይም ህጋዊ ላብነት ማልት ነው።

ስለዚህ የኣመሪካን አና የመራብያኑ ማአቅብ የኣብይን አና ዮሮሞ ብሄርትኞችን የኢትዮጵያውያን ደጋፍ በጣም ዋጋ ያለው መሆኑን አና ያለ ህዝብ ደጋፍ የምኖር ህልውናቸውን ኣደጋል ያጣለ ምሆኑን የተረዱበት ነገር ግን ግና በደንብ ያልተዋጠላቸው አንደው ማን ሃይለኛ ቃላት ተናገር ወደሚል ወዽድር የገቡ የመስላል። የዲፕሎማቲክ ችገር አንዳለባቸው አና ብዙም ከዘር ፖሊቲካ የተለየ አውቀት የለላቸው ጠባቦች የተሰበሰቡበት ብልጽግና አና የኦሮሞ ፓርቲውች ልክ ወያኔ አንድሚያደርገው የደግስ አና የምረቃ ግብዣ ዎችን በማድረግ ፍረሃታቸውን ለመደበቅ አየጣሩ ያገኛሉ። ብትክክል መሆን የነበረበት አወነታውን ተረደተው ከልል መንግስታቶችን ኣቅም አና በጀት በመገደብ ልዩ ሃይሎቻቸውን ወደ መከላከያ መክተት አና ትኩረታቸውን በድንበር አና በወያኔ ላይ በማድረግ አንዲሁም የክልሎችን ደንበር በማስወገድ የሀብረተሰቡን ነጻንት በማረጋገጥ የውስጥ ችግሮችን ማትፋት ንው።