Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

A person brings his background value to the table, Debretsion brought his homeless value Tigray to be homeless???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jun 2021, 09:40

Today Tigray is being valued by the world leaders how Debretsion is communicating to them and Debretsion value is a retard 5 years old frozen brain, nothing else. Bring professor Girmay Berhe to reflect Tigray at higher value world leaders to consider you as higher value people more than Debretsion brings you.

One thing I am certain, any Tigrayan educated or illiterate person whose age is 15 or older is better than Debretsion, this is not personal indictment but Tigray because Tigray is above or more than anyone of us.

Tigrayans in Diaspora specially all activists and all Tigrayans showing up in every demonstration around the world and youth TPDF fighters at home, did you understand Debretsion message he conveyed in Tigrigna a day ago???

I did not understand him what he wants to say but I heard it from TMH and Dedebit Media news interpreted/translated in to the language Tigrigna we understand.

First any human being brings his background experience and the value he was raised up or lived to any organization he or she tries to lead. The Debretsion experience is not different he was homeless no one points his parents or even neighbors how he was raised and what kind of parents he has or had and who this man was and he brought that experience to Tigray leadership and brought 8 million Tigrayans to be homeless today after four years his presidency. This is the main reason every country around the world filter their leaders and has to go through strict scrutiny to make sure the person lead them has the value and character of the people as a whole and make sure that person is articulate to communicate with the rest of the world leaders on behalf of the people he or she leads.

Tigrayans if we are honest and care to our people, why we lie and pretend all the thing Debretsion exhibits thus far the deficiency he has and where he took us for the last four years???

Tigrayans do we know that all of us are not equal IQ wise and do you know the world chooses their leaders the brightest and most experienced person among them???

Have you seen anywhere or read anything, a failed leader can take his/her people out from the mess he put the entire population he or she leads, who is that person or country around the world and when???

If we understand this why Debretsion is still in charge of Tigray who made Tigray “Sutuh Buqli” and made Tigray homeless and worst of all he cannot communicate what he wants to say in his own language to his own people, then if he cannot communicate his own Tigrigna language for Tigrayans, how does he communicate in foreign languages to foreign leaders to speak the plight of Tigray???

Tigray has a born leader “Girmay Berhe”, who can communicate effectively, reflects all the value Tigrayans talk and sing, he has the Raesi Alula gut or Frinchit to confront enemies, he can anticipate what is coming and pre plane to defuse it or tackle it ahead of time before disaster occur and he seems very genuine one of us honest with integrity. If we know this much about Debretsion deficiency and Girmay Berhe proficiency then what are we waiting for we do not get rid of the deficiency and bring the proficiency to interact with the rest of world leaders and bring us out from the mess Debretsion and his leadership took us in to???
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 16 Jun 2021, 00:21, edited 3 times in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: A person brings his background value to the table, Debretsion brought his homeless value Tigray to be homeless???

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Jun 2021, 10:44

Debrits is dead Halafi, I thought as we do, you guys respect the dead.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: A person brings his background value to the table, Debretsion brought his homeless value Tigray to be homeless???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jun 2021, 11:18

When foreign leaders talk to Debretsion they assess the value of all Tigrayans, because they know a leader most of the time is smarter or fearless from the rest of the country he or she represents. Debretsion representation to Tigrayans at this hour when the world is focus on Tigray plight to save them from extinction, the Tigrayans could not pick a formidable leader who can convey the need of Tigray to the rest of the world. Tigrayans Reyatat ena to be led by a moron retard man who could not finish one clear and concise sentence everyone to understand it. If you cannot understand him in his Tigrigna language, what else do you expect from him???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Jun 2021, 11:34

Kichamo Komalo - Dumb & dumber: Are you realizing woyane’s ignorance today? All of you mfkrs are mean-spirited and rock-head from inception. KIFU!

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 09:40
Today Tigray is being valued by the world leaders how Debretsion is communicating to them and Debretsion value is a retard 5 years old frozen brain, nothing else. Bring professor Girmay Berhe to reflect Tigray at higher value world leaders to consider you as higher value people more than Debretsion brings you.

One thing I am certain, any Tigrayan educated or illiterate person whose age is 15 or older is better than Debretsion, this is not personal indictment but Tigray because Tigray is above or more than anyone of us.

Tigrayans in Diaspora specially all activists and all Tigrayans showing up in every demonstration around the world and youth TPDF fighters at home, did you understand Debretsion message he conveyed in Tigrigna a day ago???

I did not understand him what he wants to say but I heard it from TMH and Dedebit Media news interpreted in to the language Tigrigna we understand.

First any human being brings his background experience and the value he was raised up or lived to any organization he or she tries to lead. The Debretsion experience is not different he was homeless no one points his parents or even neighbors how he was raised and what kind of parents he has or had and who this mand was and he brought that experience to the Tigray leadership and brought 8 million Tigrayans to be homeless today after four years his presidency. This is the main reason every country around the world filter their leaders and has to go through strict scrutiny to make sure the person lead them has the value and character of the people as a whole and make sure that person is articulate to communicate with the rest of the world leaders on behalf of the people he or she leads.

Tigrayans if we are honest and care to our people, why we lie and pretend all the thing Debretsion exhibits thus far the deficiency he has and where he took us for the last four years???

Tigrayans do we know that all of us are not equal IQ wise and do you know the world chooses their leaders the brightest and most experienced person among them???

Have you seen anywhere or read anything, a failed leader can take us out from the mess he put the entire population he or she leads, who is that person or country around the world and when???

If we understand this why Debretsion is still in charge of Tigray who made Tigray “Sutuh Buqli” and made Tigray homeless and worst of all he cannot communicate what he wants to say in his own language to his own people, then if you cannot communicate his own Tigrigna language for Tigrayans, how does he communicate in foreign languages to foreign leaders to speak the plight of Tigray???

Tigray has a born leader “Girmay Berhe”, who can communicate effectively, reflects all the value Tigrayans talk and sing, he has the Raesi Alula gut or Frinchit to confront enemies, he can anticipate what is coming and pre plane to defuse it or tackle it ahead of time before disaster occur and he seems very genuine one of us honest with integrity. If we know this much about Debretsion deficiency and Girmay Berhe proficiency then what are we waiting for we do not get rid of the deficiency and bring the proficiency to interact with the rest of world leaders and bring us out from the mess Debretsion and his leadership took us in to???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jun 2021, 23:21

In any country surrounded by enemies the value of the leader is equal to the value of the people he or she leads. Tigray brought Debrestion he was fooled by Gedu, Lema, Demeke, Abiy and Issayas all are high school education level yet a pretender Debretsion calls himself Doctor has lower IQ than the above individuals burning Tigray today. So, what Debretsion worth, Tigray worth too.

What is the problem of Tigrayans do not strive for the vibrant finest leaders like Girmay Berhe, Dr. Mahari Tadele Maru, Mahari Yohannes and others to lead them at this very crucial time than swimming in Hashenge lake no fresh thinking and idea, all the same regardless the situation of Tigray???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Jun 2021, 09:42

What kind of brain does Debretsion have to release the most important to the war conclusion air attack a pilot was caught at the sacrifice of Tigrayans to catch him while he was bombing civilian city residents and factories yet the frozen brain five years old man Debretsion released him. As he called himself PHD, he failed to recognize that the enemy battle advantage is air and instead of weaken the enemy strength air bombs Debretsion strength the enemy advantage against Tigray by releasing a pilot to fly again and destroy Tigrayans. Does Debretsion know how many years it takes to train a pilot, why not hold him until the war concluded if not kill him??? Didn't Debretsion learn from his previous mistakes from Gedu to the rest of war prisoners are killing Tigray today and all the soldiers TDF released are back deployed in Tigray to fight??? This decision alone TDF to force Debretsion to resign from his post and bring a bright and fearless leaders to change the war and lasting solution the equation for Tigray people.

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 15 Jun 2021, 09:54

well, you are definitely entitled to your opinion. Close to 3 million Tegaru voted for him,and chose him to be their leader. Sorry to tell you this, but in Tigray leaders are elected,not selected. So,brother Halafi, understand your vote counts but counts as one, and respect other Tegaru’s choice.and, you don’t have to bad mouth Tegaru’s leaders to get admiration in Ethio fukkken forum. You don’t have to degrade a leader who is on the ground fighting wars, unlike u and I. Just stop! Tegaru have been through alot for the last 7 months, so don’t add to the misery by dragging the people who installed hope in us. Just stop!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Jun 2021, 10:30

dawwit wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 09:54
well, you are definitely entitled to your opinion. Close to 3 million Tegaru voted for him,and chose him to be their leader. Sorry to tell you this, but in Tigray leaders are elected,not selected. So,brother Halafi, understand your vote counts but counts as one, and respect other Tegaru’s choice.and, you don’t have to bad mouth Tegaru’s leaders to get admiration in Ethio fukkken forum. You don’t have to degrade a leader who is on the ground fighting wars, unlike u and I. Just stop! Tegaru have been through alot for the last 7 months, so don’t add to the misery by dragging the people who installed hope in us. Just stop!
First you are nothing but qushet leba mongor not Tigray loyalist. If the homeless Debretsion has any root in Tigray he would not say one day from Shire then goes to Adwa woreda the next time to be lected. This homeless president of Leba Adwa groups not the whole Tigray. The Tigrayans who voted for the Leba Sebhat Mislenye are all employee of the party woyane, that was not really election. Who ever voted for the mafia network was to protect them but this moron frozen brain did nothing as the others your qushet run away to Addis Ababa and working with the enemy. you have the never to talk to us after you destroyed our people, worada Leba clan???

Hey from the leba clan, Debretsion is not fighting, he is hiding by the youth of Tigray, if he was to fight he had the entire country arm forces and economy but he run away like a leba rat to Mekelle and they follow him and evicted him from Mekelle. If he did not go to hiding place he would have been like the other traitors of Abay Tsehaye or Abay Woldu but he run to our fighters and he is still breathing. Leba cadres are the enemy of Tigray for the last 50 years specially your clan the dog of Italians, Menelik, Issayas, Derg, EPRDF and now PP. This is your short story, you never been a loyalist and nationalist Tigray ever but Leba and sale out in Tigray and you are the loyal Amhara since your resettlement in central Tigray.

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 15 Jun 2021, 10:45

whatever, Bro! He is running cave to cave? Are u fukkking kidding me? How dare u criticize about his cave life when u don’t have the balls to fly to Tigray airport. ‘Fukkk outta here!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 15 Jun 2021, 11:15

dawwit wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 10:45
whatever, Bro! He is running cave to cave? Are u fukkking kidding me? How dare u criticize about his cave life when u don’t have the balls to fly to Tigray airport. ‘Fukkk outta here!
What value of Debretsion are you trying to defend,

Was not Debretsion homeless and he talks and acts as inferior the way he brought up than Tigray or woyenti fighters???

Aren't Tigrayans homeless today after this brainless man took over Tigray decision making???

Didn't Debretsion say no for the arrest of Abiy???

Didn't Debretsion say no war against Issayas when Abay woldu promised the Adwa residents Issayas will be delt to live in peace all Tigray border regions like Adwa???

Didn't Debretsion said no to send commando and evict Abiy when Addis Ababa was without any soldiers Debretsion could have evicted him by 10K commandos within 6 hours just one night, Tigray to be bombed by chemical weapons now???

Didn't Debretsion failed to detect over 5000 spies infested in Mekelle and other major cities while Debretsion was talking about our brothers to the killer Hamassiens???

Didn't Debretsion failed the simple task to mobilize and arm all Tigrayans specially the border regions like Adwa, Axum part of shire, Irob, Alamata, Abergele and all western Tigray, he had three years to do that than talking Meles talking point of shitara "our enemy is the economy" yet the economy he talked for four years could not save them but burned and looted overnight like Sutuh Buqli.

Why you do not ask him to resign, if this man had a trained PHD brain he would have said thank you Tigray the opportunity you gave me and I failed you sorry and will step down and give a chance for others to make it right. Rather he still there and releasing very high value pilot to bomb us right now, he is bombing exactly the place where he was caught, who on earth Tigrayans who live in western countries can not see what I am talking aobut, I am not talking as party loyalist or leader but pure ordinary Tigrayan, if Debrestion exhibited the basic leadership I would have advocated for him to continue as president of Tigray but he destroyed Tigray and Tigray is homeless now???

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 15 Jun 2021, 13:46

ask him to resign? You’ve got to be a very naive person. In a soccer analogy, there is an over time game being played, and one fukked up fan decided to have the coach to get sacked bcoz he though the coach did poor job preparing the team.
The fukking problem with you is,
1- you think TDF is losing the war (u gotta be the only Tigraway I know who thinks that)
2- you seem to be very illogical at the choice of the timing you are requesting leadership change. ( you think like a kid)
3- you seem to second a lot of the Amhara talking points (I don’t know who you really are)
—-you both think Our beloved president is running cave to cave
——you, both, think the Tigray election was fake
——- you, both, think TDF is losing (that is why I are demanding leadership change
Anyways bro, for the sake of not making the fotta lebash and distt lebabu shabiya, I will fukking ignore you. I will take the high road…bye. Fukkkk you!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jun 2021, 00:15

dawwit wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:46
ask him to resign? You’ve got to be a very naive person. In a soccer analogy, there is an over time game being played, and one fukked up fan decided to have the coach to get sacked bcoz he though the coach did poor job preparing the team.
The fukking problem with you is,
1- you think TDF is losing the war (u gotta be the only Tigraway I know who thinks that)
2- you seem to be very illogical at the choice of the timing you are requesting leadership change. ( you think like a kid)
3- you seem to second a lot of the Amhara talking points (I don’t know who you really are)
—-you both think Our beloved president is running cave to cave
——you, both, think the Tigray election was fake
——- you, both, think TDF is losing (that is why I are demanding leadership change
Anyways bro, for the sake of not making the fotta lebash and distt lebabu shabiya, I will fukking ignore you. I will take the high road…bye. Fukkkk you!
Etu Hankal Egru like his tongue could not kick the ball towards the goal line to score for four years when Debretsion had the entire field by himself with the ball wide open goal line. If he cannot do anything for four years, he will not do anything in the future, Tigray has to move on from him and let other bright people lead Tigray to give hope for the destitute people right now.

Debretsion is Halawi Amrakut not even Kefti to go out and take the domestic animals where the green grass is and water. Debretsion is Halawi Amrakut right at the backyard or D'hirbet. Debretsion was and is Menqolweti Amharu, that is why he released the pilot to appease Amharu despite the are searching him in order to kill him like the other Menqolwoto Amharu.

[/
b]

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 16 Jun 2021, 00:43

You have got to give credit where credit is due...The honorable Professor Ayte Halafi aka the die-hard proud Tigrayan single-handedly knocked out both Debretsion and brother dawwit at the same time... There is no question that Ayte Halafi is right.. If Debretsion could not lead the fat and wealthy Tigray to the promise land when tanks and banks were under his control, many people don't see Debretsion as a formidable leader to the current tiny and broken Tigray to alleviate its misery in the future. Having said that I personally feel very sorry for Debretsion even though he lacks Charisma and leadership skills to lead the drama-queen ተንከባላላይ ዘር .

Hence, transitioning of the leadership to the new generation such as Girmay Berhe or Mehari Yohannes must be done immediately before it is too late... By the way, I like the candidates Professor Ayte Halafi has nominated...

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF ዱቄት

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 16 Jun 2021, 10:38

I want to remind Dawwit that Debretsion never elected genuinely from the people he lives or represents. Debretsion never lived in Adwa soil ever and Debretsion is not from Adwa yet Sebhat and his dogs from Adwa bribed one woreda Adwa to elect Debretsion, that make him illegitimate candidate and president of Tigray. Why Sebhat chose Adwa woreda instead of any other woreda, specially Mekelle since he lived in Mekelle not Adwa, because Adwa is the most corrupt do anything to get money from anyone the way Gen Yohannes, Arkebe, Aregawi, Gen Dagnew, Mulu and other leba and corrupts. Adwa people should have said no to represent them since Debretsion never live with them and he is not part of them, they should have voted someone from them to represent them like any other woreda Tigray would have said to him but it is Adwa the home of looters, cheaters, corrupts, liars and so on. I am not insulting Adwa but confronting Adwans what you do and you did that is the past data not prediction in the future. Stop it and do the right thing people of Tigray to say good things about you. Had Debretion was my brother I would have said the same thing against him what he is doing in every decision he has been making to harm Tigray but Adwans are sick of qushet and never see anything else beyond qushet.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Jun 2021, 02:05

If Debretsion has a trained PHD brain, how come his brain does not tell him that you are failed and you cannot be the face of the people you made "Sutuh Buqli" to the mortal enemies of Hamassiens and Amharu???

What is the purpose of Debretsion staying in power, is there anything he will do he did not do for the last four years when Tigray was in dire need of very strong fearless leader who can take a wise risk to avert the gathering clouds against Tigray???

To all Tigrayans, can you recognize now that the reason Tigray is the bottom of countries despite Tigray was the first civilized country in the world because we had leaders like Debretsion and the people of Tigray never strive for better life and never demand better than yesterday life and demand accountability for the leaders than lie singing for them against your own people???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Jun 2021, 11:25

The question and choice for Tigrayans is, are you low esteem, inferior and subordinate or like your fathers King Yohannes and Raesi Alula superior, high esteem and leader???

Debretsion is very inferior, low esteem and subordinate per his four years actions against the Amhara and Hamassiens. If you are the type of Debretsion inferior then you should accept Debretsion leadership moving forward or if you are the type of our past glory leaders then tell him that you are not reflecting who I am and I need a different leader who can reflect my value.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 18 Jun 2021, 11:14

General Worede dismantled everything Debretsion pretended for four years and I warned Debretsion is a fraud pretender who dress up and painted by makeup his face and hairs to deceive Tigrayans for four years and open Tigray for enemy Hamassien and Amharu.