Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Somalia setup a committee to probe Trainee soldiers who died around Axum in the War on Tigray

Post by sarcasm » 14 Jun 2021, 05:44

MOGADISHU (HORN OBSERVER) - Somali prime minister Mohamed Hussein Roble has called for immediate investigation into alleged missing of Somali national army (SNA) recruit barely two days irate parents protested in Mogadishu streets.

Early June, a UN report claimed that Somali soldiers who were airlifted to Eritrea for training had fought alongside Ethiopian forces during the conflict in Tigray region of Ethiopia.

In a statement, Prime minister Roble directed a newly appointed fact-finding committee probe the allegations.

Defense Minister Hassan Hussein Haji, Interior Minister Mukhtar Hussein Afrah and Army Chief of Staff Odawa Yusuf Rageh are among those selected to be on the commission.

Angry parents who demonstrated in the capital Mogadishu have demanded the government disclose the whereabouts of their sons who were taken to Eritrea for military training.

United Nations (UN) last week said hundreds of Somali youths who were taken to Eretria for training had fought alongside Ethiopian forces in Tigray region.

The UN Rapporteur report on the human rights situation in Eritrea said that Somali fighters were present around Aksum.

Continue reading https://hornobserver.com/articles/1057/ ... -in-Tigray

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: Somalia setup a committee to probe Trainee soldiers who died around Axum in the War on Tigray

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Jun 2021, 06:00

Sarcasm, those fucking whity are sold you out, all they do is talk. nothing is materialised. I thought they will condemn the use of cluster bomb and hanger as a choice of weapon against civilian but they brushed it out. I call that miss-courage of justice. We all know what really happens under the dark of media. it is really a shame. from now on I will be on your side sister Edu, all this will pass, all this pass!!1

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Somalia setup a committee to probe Trainee soldiers who died around Axum in the War on Tigray

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 14 Jun 2021, 07:12

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.