Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Ethopia & Eritrea are using cluster bomb against civilians in Tigray

Post by sarcasm » 13 Jun 2021, 18:25

-----------------------------------------------
Abiy Ahmed deployed bombers today to air drop cluster bombs at a small town called Guyya near AbiyAddi, killing at least two children and injuring morevthat were out playing as it happened. One mother was also among those killed. There were verifed reports of the use of white phosphorus by Abiy Ahmed and his partner in crime Isayas Afeworki, against civilians in Tigray.

It is not the first time cluster bomb is being used. There have been reports of blalet cluster bomb attacks in areas like Gijjet/Samre area previously. Cluster bomb is known for its mass impact because they release many small bomblets over a wide area, posing risks to civilians both during attacks and afterwards. Unexploded bomblets can kill or maim civilians and/or unintended targets long after a conflict. Cluster munitions are prohibited and banned by many countries on ay target let alone on civilians and residences.

https://www.facebook.com/dade.desta.1/p ... 2762262380

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Ethopia & Eritrea are using cluster bomb against civilians in Tigray

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 13 Jun 2021, 18:31

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 13 Jun 2021, 23:11

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Edu junta

I like your 6 years of old girl’s cartoonish drawing though; can’t find a real one?

Anyhow, despite lies after lies to get sympathy and support from your white masters, No one came to your aide. No one saved you from getting wiped out. The white’s strongest support so far has been providing you with their expired GMO wheat and a lip service “condemning” the Eritreans :lol:

sarcasm wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 18:25
-----------------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/dade.desta.1/p ... 2762262380
Last edited by euroland on 13 Jun 2021, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 13 Jun 2021, 23:12

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Jun 2021, 01:32

weizero Eden

when the leeches run away like bxxitches, why would their enemies resort to cluster bombs? logic 😮🙄

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 14 Jun 2021, 05:35

TesfaNews wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 23:12
Desperated crused lander Tigrayans are using all sorts of FAKE news that exist in this world to get the attentions of the international community! :lol: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 14 Jun 2021, 12:02

WEY WEY AMLAKE :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Roomservice 2019 Post wrote:
21 Feb 2019, 00:46
We tigreans are ready for war. BRING IT ON! Amharas will last 5minutes in the battlefield, sheabia will die in less than 2.5secs.See, its not about siding with Amharas it's about can you survive is the question.Don't yous get it yet, tegrau eyom seb sera eyom. Cease underestimating us tegraus.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 14 Jun 2021, 12:36

I wish it was true !!!! although Shaebya does not believe using chemical weapons and killing innocent civilians, if it was up to me, I would throw even the kitchen sink at these Qomalat Resahat Aliet. Agames, you need to die and perish now for you are just a thorn in a lash plantation. you need to be uprooted by hook or by crook be it cluster or chemical weapons. Your existence is just a burden to the universe. freaking gypsies. !!!!