Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Stupid Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Thought That NATO Was Going 2 Bomb Ethiopia 4 Them, U Ain't Important!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 13 Jun 2021, 13:26

Cursed-land-tigray is not like Libya. :lol: :mrgreen:

Lakeshore

Re: Stupid Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf Thought That NATO Was Going 2 Bomb Ethiopia 4 Them, U Ain't Important!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Lakeshore » 13 Jun 2021, 15:21

Any kind of publicity is a publicity there fore he (Isaias) makes a head wind single handedly and be come the talk the worlds most powerful leaders. I salute for his steadfast and decisive leadership. His wisdom also shines one mama Ethiopia and we also become Agame parasites' free nation.

I believe Abyie should formally share his Nobel prize with him and make all this westerns creasy. At the same time it laments the unwavering solidarity of Eritrean with Ethiopia. If Abiye could not do it i believe Amhara region unilateral should develop the Mendefera- Assab-port trade route and start trading though Eritrea. we can pay them in kind as well if they want.

The new food oil , electricity, and many grains if the Eritrean choose to do so in that way we can avoid the middle man USA dollars we do not need it for brothers to brothers trade that way it is a win win situation. On top of that, Djibouti and Somalia will learn their lesson i.e. it is not only we feed them but they can use their port to let their camels drinking station as once Melese Chenawi said to Eritreans about Assab.

Then the flesh eating Agame will understand who is inhuman?