Aba

Inhuman Isaias Afwerki being discussed at G7 meeting

Post by Aba » 13 Jun 2021, 12:40

Fiyameta

Re: Inhuman Isaias Afwerki being discussed at G7 meeting

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Jun 2021, 12:47

Aba Awash wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 13:40
Our TPLF forces preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235755
🤣🤣 ጉራ ብቻ 🤣🤣

Please wait, video is loading...

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 13 Jun 2021, 12:59

Great ,, ☆ Begging, Hunger, Prostituti*ons Is Tigrayian Agga*mes Cultures, Deal With It Bissbiss Shettattam☆.

We Put The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me Tigrayian Back To Stone Ages.

Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me Mighty Amara People Will Rule Tigrai Next 1000 Years To Come. Go Figure Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes.
We Are Not Done Yet Until We Make Tigrai Like Aleppo Syria. Go Figure.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 13 Jun 2021, 14:56

Any kind of publicity is a publicity there fore he (Isaias) makes a head wind single handedly and be come the talk of the worlds most powerful leaders. I salute him for his steadfast and decisive leadership. His wisdom also shines one mama Ethiopia and we also become Agame parasites' free nation.

I believe Abyie should formally share his Nobel prize with him and make all this westerns creasy. At the same time it laments the unwavering solidarity of Eritrean with Ethiopia. If Abiye could not do it i believe Amhara region unilateral should develop the Mendefera- Assab-port trade route and start trading though Eritrea. we can pay them in kind as well if they want.

The new food oil , electricity, and many grains if the Eritrean choose to do so in that way we can avoid the middle man USA dollars we do not need it for brothers to brothers trade that way it is a win win situation. On top of that, Djibouti and Somalia will learn their lesson i.e. it is not only we feed them but they can use their port to for their camels as drinking station as once Melese Chenawi said to Eritreans about Assab.

Then the flesh eating Agame will understand who is inhuman?
Last edited by Lakeshore on 13 Jun 2021, 23:52, edited 1 time in total.

Aba

Post by Aba » 13 Jun 2021, 15:22

Like uncle, like nephew.
We all know how it's gonna end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aba

Post by Aba » 13 Jun 2021, 15:42

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 14 Jun 2021, 11:08

We found Isaias irreplaceable and the most effective pesticide to eradicate Parasite Agamas for once and for all. Also he formidable deface for Africa against the west Arabs. Especially when we come to Agames he and the Amhara fano are more effective than Abye the Oromia infested ENDF, please leave him alone actually some Agames already started to worship him because he saved them form cannibal woyane.

ኣሁን ኣዲስ ኣበባ ውስጥ ኣጋሜዎቹ አይተለቅሙነው የሚለውን መረጃ ከሰመኣ በሁዋላ ኣንዱ ገብረምደህን የሚባል ኣጋሜ ፒያሳ ኣካባቢ ነው መነጽር ኣድርጎ አና ኣራዳ ምስሎ ብናቤት በርላይ ቆሞዋል ከዛ ኣንዱ ገደጛው ኣጋሜ ከሩቅ ኣይቶት ገብረመድህን ገብረመድህን አያል ሲጠራው ጆሮ ዳባ ልበስ ብሎ ዝም የለዋል ከዛ ጉደኛው ብስጨት ብሎ መጣና ኣንተን ኣይደለም አንዼ የምጠራህ ሲልው ገብረምደህን ጮክ ብሎ ታዲያ ለምን በክርስትና ስሜ ትጠራኛላህ ኣለው።

ቁምነገሩ ኣጋሜዎች ትግሬአንታቸው አንዳይታውቅ ያምይቆፍሩት ጉድጓድ የለም ቀሚስ አየለበሱ ማን ነታቸውን ብጫ ሳይሆን ስማቸውንም ኣሁን ኣሁን ኦርሙማም ስማቸውን ስትጠይቃቸው አስክ ቅም ወይም ቅድም ኣያቱ ነው የሚነግረህ ኦርሞ የሚመስል ስም አስክያገኝ ድረስ አንዲያውም ኣንዳንድ ኦሮሙማውች ኣሁን በኦርሚኛ ስልክ ብርቅ ሆኖባቸው ማንም ሳይደውልላቸው ኣጥገባችን አየጮሁ አንደሚያደነቁሩን ያኔ ድሮ ኣጋሜውችም ያ ዝበጦ ቅጠሎ ቋንቋ አየጮሁ ያደነቁሩን ነበር ኣሁን አንድዚህ ደብቅኝ ደብቁኝ ሊሉ። ኣይ ጊዜ ሉሁሉም ፍቱን ምደሃኒት አኮ ነው።

ኣሁንም ሽኔ ኦሮሙማ ዋጋው አይተሰጠው ነው በየቦታው ታድይ ኣሁን ኣርብ ኢሚሬት ነው ኣንዴ ኤርትራ ነው ኣንዴ ኣምራ ነው ኣንዴ ደግሞ ኮቪድ ነው የሚገድለን አያሉ አሪ አያሉ ነው። ዓይ ኦርሙማ ካቲካላውም ኣልቀ ቡናውም ኣለቀ ኣሁን የቀረው ሞታቸው ብቻ ነው። አሬሳቸውም በይመንገዱ ውሻ የበላዋል። የሰው ብልቶ ኣያድሩም ተኝቶ ይሉሃል ይሄ ነው። ንጹሃንን ገድሎ መኖር ኣይቻልም ሚድረ መንጋ ሁሉ ዋጋ ህን ታገኛለህ።

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 14 Jun 2021, 11:57

The East African BANDA AGAMES are disgusting. They ruin the proud name of Ethiopia and AFRICA. Mengistu Hailemaryam was right when he said, Ke Tigray Yemimeta Chigar Ena Limena Newe. The Agames white as@@ss kisser are as dirty as scam. Shameless!!!

Aba

Post by Aba » 14 Jun 2021, 13:01

Lakeshore wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 11:08
We found Isaias irreplaceable and the most effective pesticide to eradicate Parasite Agamas...
Moron,
Look who else he's been erradicating. Fesss.
?
:oops: :oops: :evil: :evil:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 14 Jun 2021, 14:54

Aswash aka aba'q agame, showing sympathy to the ......by Wedi Afom being eradicated Eritreans should have made you happy. But here you are cornered like rats and being eradicated by Wedi Afom and instead of begging for mercy to your filthy, snotty, who you admit are under eradication by Wedi Afom, you are showing your love and safety to your master Eritreans.
Wow, who knew you rat, resah, funfun agame care more about Eritreans well being than yours.
Well, as an Eritrean, I wouldn't give a sh*it about your resahat, funfunat aliet agames eradication from the face of the earth.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 14 Jun 2021, 15:00

Post of The Day :lol: :lol: 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cigar wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:54
Aswash aka aba'q agame, showing sympathy to the ......by Wedi Afom being eradicated Eritreans should have made you happy. But here you are cornered like rats and being eradicated by Wedi Afom and instead of begging for mercy to your filthy, snotty, who you admit are under eradication by Wedi Afom, you are showing your love and safety to your master Eritreans.
Wow, who knew you rat, resah, funfun agame care more about Eritreans well being than yours.
Well, as an Eritrean, I wouldn't give a sh*it about your resahat, funfunat aliet agames eradication from the face of the earth.