Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

we should avoid confrotation with the white,History teach us,No one fight and survive to tell the story with whity.

Post by sebdoyeley » 12 Jun 2021, 18:47

The white man is not someone to be cross, This is one thing that all the poor ni66er taught at a young age, in fact, they have been trying to avoid for survival a day to day life. To the poor Ni66er credit, they took it as their last straw in their life to face the incarnation of the devil, the ni66er knew he is no match for the fine sharp white man's mind, and always chooses the narrow path, in a hope to avoid the devil's trap.

so why is this semi-Ni66er suppose to be in his right mind doing in a place which has nothing to do with us and inviting a devil to our doorstep, it is no secrete we have nothing but an old AK-47 to defend ourselves. Thanks to his leadership, Financially we are worse, he put us in a rank where Afganistan and South-Sudan after us. we are the poorest country in the world.

what is in it to us for befreeing a bunch of agame from their own system. why are we in agame land for almost 8 months, this is clearly an ego thing, nothing to do with our people security or safety. it is a sheer self-glorifying self petty on the President behalf. If this continues and somehow the NATO bomb and destroy with it an incent Eritrean people blood poured for nothing. we will switch against the president in a heart bite and we will support anyone who gets rid of him by any means necessary.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 12 Jun 2021, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: we should avoid confrotation with the white,History teach us,No one fight and survive to tell the story with whity.

Post by sebdoyeley » 12 Jun 2021, 20:26

Okay, you guys seem don't trust me. but I know how I survive at my workplace to put a portion of food on the table for my family. trust me the white man is the most sinister entity ever to walk on this good earth. even some Ni66er of us not allowed to say more than yes sire- no sire.

------The man who betrayed Jesus Christ was a white man for 30 Shilin, They give him the name Juhuda knownly to mess with Jewish people name, They knew the crime they about to do is sooner or later would come to roast. sure it is. it came on the heads of Jewish
the people who put him on the cross noon other than the whity but they blame the Jewish and make them pay for that.

how much evidence do you need?
we should avoid the red-haired green-eyed creature. I am telling you, we can't win.