Eritrean troops taking loses in western shawa against OLA

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jun 2021, 09:48

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Eritrean troops taking loses in western shawa against OLA

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jun 2021, 09:53

"Throw enough mud at [Eritrea] the wall, some of it might stick."

Is it the Oromo extremist's turn, to level false allegations against Eritrea? Manufacturing 'evidence', out of desperation.

Nipped in the bud, though! The dude was actually a Somali, not an Eritrean soldier. Pathetic!!!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 12 Jun 2021, 10:13

Sadacha,

You should know better. These guys do not even look like Eritreans. I think the OLA is jealous of international attention the people of Tigray are garnering. :lol: :lol: Even the international attention is mostly political. At the center of this political attention is Isayas Afeworqi. They don't like him. They are trying to get to him through Abbiy. Don't expect Abbiy to stand on his own feet. At the every end, Isayas is on his own. The secret to his survival this long is, his ability to evade danger like this. Perhaps, he is one of the very best on that one. But, this is a serious one, and he knows it. Eritreans in Oromya, I don't believe it, unless Isayas aspires to be Ethiopian leader in the future. :twisted: :lol: Hopefully, not :lol: :lol:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 12 Jun 2021, 10:21

Lets remind the terrorist agame Sadacha Macca who he really is:
A liar, cheater, beggar, thief, who rapes his own agame sister to turn her into a prostitute! He is a filthy agame!
:lol: :lol:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 12 Jun 2021, 10:44

Blueshift wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:13
Sadacha,

You should know better. These guys do not even look like Eritreans. I think the OLA is jealous of international attention the people of Tigray are garnering. :lol: :lol: Even the international attention is mostly political. At the center of this political attention is Isayas Afeworqi. They don't like him. They are trying to get to him through Abbiy. Don't expect Abbiy to stand on his own feet. At the every end, Isayas is on his own. The secret to his survival this long is, his ability to evade danger like this. Perhaps, he is one of the very best on that one. But, this is a serious one, and he knows it. Eritreans in Oromya, I don't believe it, unless Isayas aspires to be Ethiopian leader in the future. :twisted: :lol: Hopefully, not :lol: :lol:
Look at these duos of human waste talking to each other! Indeed "ናይ ነገር ዓጋመ"ድዩ ዝበለ brother Fed_Up? Agames are funny, no matter how hard they may try to mascarade their stinking identity, they never could succeed! :lol: What a pissssssoff bunch of idiots!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 12 Jun 2021, 10:56

ሰብ እንተበልኩስ የእዱግ : ጠምት ኣንታ ሑልኩስ ዘምፅአካ ዘይትገብር ካብ ሽልሖ ኣድጊ ፈድአብ ተልምፅ
I got under your skin, didn't I . :lol: :lol:
ተረፍመረፍ የእዱግ ሃገር ከተፍርሱ ሂር ምሂር ትብሉ ኣሎኹም
Here is an image of you and Feddy. That is cute, you are sucking Feddy's what ? :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jun 2021, 11:12

Zmeselo,
An extremist because I want our neighbors to not involve themselves in our affairs? Or because I am not a blind believer or follower of Atse Abiy and Atse Isayas? Orrrr.... ?

As if Eritrean troops haven't fought against Oromos before? The 1990s ring a bell?

And where in this report does it say that dudes picture you posted was from among the captured?
These are based on reports from people in the area. I read elsewhere they spoke broken Amharic and Tigrinya? Sounds like Eritrean to me? Logically, if abiys men needed help, wouldn't Eritrea help as it did in tigray?
I honestly rather be wrong here. But it's seeming like a repeat of the 90s when Eritrea fought alongside tplf\eprdf against the OLF? Despite telling OLF leaders that "they didn't want Agames in charge of Ethiopia"?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 Jun 2021, 11:15

Why the need for the Eritrean troop to go to Oromia ? There is not. Why the OLA and the dying TPLF concocted this lie ? They seemed to have believed the more they talk about the Eritrean involvement, the better their chance of the world saving them. OLA is a ragtag army which is making life miserable for Oromos in restricted area of Wellega. If had not been for some sympathy from insiders from the old OPDO, the Ethiopian army would have wiped them out of their miserable existence in no time.
There is a downside to their constant lying. The more they try to appeal to the international community, the more they would be labeled traitors by the great majority of Ethiopians.
What Ethiopians think about them however matter most.
As for the West saving two groups the Ethiopian parliament declared terrorists , I do not count on it. The Americans label foreigners who do not live in USA as terrorists.
Will the West have the gut to tell Ethiopia only US and Europe design who terrorists are ? I do not think so.
Guys it is time to step down from your fantasy train. Get real.
Last edited by Sam Ebalalehu on 12 Jun 2021, 11:27, edited 2 times in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 12 Jun 2021, 11:23

Sadacha the agame terrorist got exposed! HAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abdisa wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:21
Lets remind the terrorist agame Sadacha Macca who he really is:
A liar, cheater, beggar, thief, who rapes his own agame sister to turn her into a prostitute! He is a filthy agame!
:lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jun 2021, 11:37

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 11:15
Why the need for the Eritrean troop to go to Oromia ? There is not. Why the OLA and the dying TPLF concocted this lie ? They seemed to have believed the more they talk about the Eritrean involvement, the better their chance of the world saving them. OLA is a ragtag army which is making life miserable for Oromos in restricted area of Wellega. If had not been for some sympathy from insiders from the old OPDO, the Ethiopian army would have wiped them out of their miserable existence in no time.
There is a downside to their constant lying. The more they try to appeal to the international community, the more they would be labeled traitors by the great majority of Ethiopians.
What Ethiopians think about them however matter most.
As for the West saving two groups the Ethiopian parliament declared terrorists , I do not count on it. The Americans label foreigners who do not live in USA as terrorists.
Will the West have the gut to tell Ethiopia only US and Europe design who terrorists are ? I do not think so.
Guys it is time to step down from your fantasy train. Get real.
Oh, so I guess the civilians saw something else then?
I'd certainly take their word for it, over your word, a person who isn't there, and over the words of Isayas's loyal cadres who wouldn't even have a nightmare of them questioning a decision he's made since the 1990's.
If the OLF is a ragtag army, why is the PP scared of the political wing competing in a free and fair election? As opposed to repeating what the TPLF did to ensure no popular movement/party can win against them?
Also, the ethio army cannot wipe out a guerrilla movement, as easy as you think. Unless of course, you advocate for genocidal actions on millions of civilians there... the army; they're trained for conventional warfare, not necessarily guerrilla warfare, and the OLA is not just active in Wallaga anymore, recently they've carried out successful attacks in Jimma zones, and they're already active in Borana and Guji. Eventually they'll be all over, stay tuned. With the right armaments, it can completely liberate Oromia for sure, because Qeerroo and other Oromo's are seeing that all peaceful avenues to have their grievances addressed were/are shut down by Atse Abiy, who wants to be the next emperor/dictator.
the ethio army and their allies have committed war crimes throughout ethiopia, and in somalia; when will they be labelled terrorists, then?

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 12 Jun 2021, 11:38

ክቡር ትግራዋይ ጁንታው ዎንድሜ Sadacha Macca, ሀመይ፣ ዳሕና ዶ ኡኒኤኻ?

ይዘኸው የመጣኸው ያረጀ እና ያፈጀ ዉሸት ቦሚያማምሩ ሕብረ ቀለማት ብትቀባውም ውሸትነህ ከሞታወቅ አታሞልጥም፡፡ የናንተ ጁንታዎች ማስመሰል፡ ከንቱ ሙኞት፡ ሙቀኝነት፡ ተንኮል፡ ክፋትና፡ ውሸት፡ ልክ እንደ ሽቶ ለምደንዋል!! ቦኮንቱ አትልፋ፡፡ የጁንታ መሪዎችህን ለማዳን አትችልም። ፒርየድ። :roll: :roll:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 12 Jun 2021, 12:04

Their MO of slaughter of innocent people makes them extremist, & I'm not alone in that assesement.

I don't want to involve myself in your business & don't care who you follow, or don't!

The 1990's fight was against Mengie, not against any particular ethnicity. Stop, repeating that shite!

The picture is meant to illustrate to you that once a liar, always a liar.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 11:12
Zmeselo,
An extremist because I want our neighbors to not involve themselves in our affairs? Or because I am not a blind believer or follower of Atse Abiy and Atse Isayas? Orrrr.... ?

As if Eritrean troops haven't fought against Oromos before? The 1990s ring a bell?

And where in this report does it say that dudes picture you posted was from among the captured?
These are based on reports from people in the area. I read elsewhere they spoke broken Amharic and Tigrinya? Sounds like Eritrean to me? Logically, if abiys men needed help, wouldn't Eritrea help as it did in tigray?
I honestly rather be wrong here. But it's seeming like a repeat of the 90s when Eritrea fought alongside tplf\eprdf against the OLF? Despite telling OLF leaders that "they didn't want Agames in charge of Ethiopia"?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 12 Jun 2021, 12:22

I said sadaacha macca was a Terrorist-Tplf Agame long time ago, but nobody believed me, finally u ppl got it. This mozerfkkker terrorist is Agame Who pretends 2 be a galla. :lol:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 Jun 2021, 12:32

Sadacha, the game is over. Probably it is time to concentrate in your own neighborhood, leave the Oromo case for the Oromos. If you just think for a second there is no any earthly reason for the Eritrean troop to come where the Oromos are living. First, they have no animosity towards them. In fact, when things gone south, it is the Eritreans who gave them shelter. Second, you have to separate the Tigray and Oromo case. In the former the Eritreans have claimed Tigray control their land. Besides, they claimed recently to be the recipient of rockets from their neighbors. They claimed their involvement in Tigray is self preservation. You could argue whether that is a legit argument or not.
In Oromo case I think they might wish them well, nothing more.
You have to be out of your mind to assume the Eritrean troop traveled a thousand kilometer to kill a few Oromo civilians. It is not cost effective if you think about it.
Just I said it is time to dismount from your fantasy train.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 12 Jun 2021, 12:47

Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 12:04
Their MO of slaughter of innocent people makes them extremist, & I'm not alone in that assesement.

I don't want to involve myself in your business & don't care who you follow, or don't!

The 1990's fight was against Mengie, not against any particular ethnicity. Stop, repeating that shite!

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Zmeselo,

Who's MO? The ethio army and their allies who have been committing massacres in Oromia, Somalia, Gambela, The Ogaden/Somali region, etc?
Or do you not discuss the crimes of your ''allies''?

Everyone knows that, when the TPLF and OLF clashed, that the EPLF sided with the TPLF, due to it being in their perceived best interests at the time, but some of you guys do not like to admit what is already an obvious truth. So, it's not difficult to believe that it could occur again.
Of course, not everyone in the EPLF agreed with that decision, such as Bitweded Abraha, but I'm sure somehow, someway, you'd call him a ''traitor'' because, he didn't blindly agree with Isayas's decisions.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 12 Jun 2021, 13:28

Sadacha

You are the few real genuine Oromos here in Mereja exist and also I have respected. I am not sure what make you believe the fake news that is probably posted by the Digital Weyane is real?. The "News" such as the one you posted has been posted on line for months now and none of them got proven and eventually died out on its own, this is one will be no different.

Perhaps Eritrean and its government have been the most Pro Oromos respect rights than anyone in the East Africa since the day of Haileselasse. Because of this stance, EPLF had labeled many names by the nationalist Ethiopians for many years. I do not believe for one second that the same government that fought and supported the Oromo peoples right would now be involved in violation of their right. Like some one said above, the Shenne is now switch its failed tactic of killing innocent Oromo people (its own people, that is) and others to spreading fake new of "Eritrean Soldiers are murdering civilian" to gather an international support and sympathy for their cause as the Weyane have been doing it tirelessly; but it won't work.

You also seems to have a wrong history of the 1990th where EPLF was accused of supporting the Weyane to weaken the OLF. Again, this is fictional story that was told many times but never proven until this day except "heresy" from a second and third hand person. EPLF soldiers are not made of steel; if there were war between the OLF and EPLF in Oromia, at least you would have a single captured soldier or a dead body to prove it, but there wasn't ANY. This story was cooked up by Weyane agents when they were preparing for war against Eritrea in the mid 1995. Their goal was simply to create hatrate in advance between the vast Oromo population who support the OLF and the Eritrean people and its governments. Once the war starts with Shaebia in 1998, the Weyanes were assured that the 40% of the Ethiopian population is now by default would side with their cause because of the fake story they told about the EPLF involvement in Oromo to illuminate their OLF. Without this fake story, Weyane knew it would have hard time getting support from vast Oromo population who are pro Eritrean in nature to fight Shaebia on its own. The Wayane had the Amaras on their bag because of "We will bring back our Ports" slogan; which the Oromos couldn't careless. Unfortunately to the Weyane's credit, it worked until this day. One question you should ask yourself is, why the OLF leaders in the 90th, such as Lencho Lettaa, Dawud Ibsa, Gelesa Dilbo and others who are completely free of Shaebia's influence now would ever accuse the EPLF of that? Even those who weren't supported by EPLF during the Weyane era never accused the Eritrean involvement in the 1990th.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 12:47
Zmeselo wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 12:04

Sadacha Macca wrote:
Zmeselo,

Who's MO? The ethio army and their allies who have been committing massacres in Oromia, Somalia, Gambela, The Ogaden/Somali region, etc?
Or do you not discuss the crimes of your ''allies''?

Everyone knows that, when the TPLF and OLF clashed, that the EPLF sided with the TPLF, due to it being in their perceived best interests at the time, but some of you guys do not like to admit what is already an obvious truth. So, it's not difficult to believe that it could occur again.
Of course, not everyone in the EPLF agreed with that decision, such as Bitweded Abraha, but I'm sure somehow, someway, you'd call him a ''traitor'' because, he didn't blindly agree with Isayas's decisions.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jun 2021, 16:02

Euroland,

Indeed, not to sound arrogant, but I am one of the few Oromo's here, along with Obbo/Wondime ወንድም Sun. I am not so sure about Yaballo, who spends more time insulting and cursing Oromo's and posting news about Tigray, than he does about promoting the Oromo cause, Oromo's interests, and so on.

The problem is, the news is coming from locals there, according to reports, the troops aren't speakers of the local languages [Amharic & Afaan Oromoo]. I hope, to be honest, that the news is fictional, I rather be wrong here, then right. Eritreans, and their leader, have every right to struggle for what they perceive to be their interests, but I do not agree with military operations beyond Tigray. Tigray had it coming, as messed up as it MAY SOUND to them, due to them committing unspeakable crimes throughout Ethiopia, and we already know what they *tried' to do to Eritrea [illegally annex their land, overthrow the govt, replace it with a puppet regime, then try to declare independence with lands they stole from Amhara's, Eritreans, and perhaps even Afar's & Oromos]- remember, Halafi wanted Wallaga and other Oromo lands? He was adamant about that! Ha!

The past is the past, but it won't remain just the past, if lessons aren't learned from it and those mistakes aren't repeated- we know, due to the words of the OLA commanders, that Eritrean troops helped EPRDF/TPLF fight the OLF, and to be quite honest, it's not entirely their fault [EPLF], because the OLA was betrayed by many of its own leaders, who decided to flee, as opposed to leading their men, and they shouldn't have agreed to the disarmament and encampment in the first place!
It would've been better for the Eritreans to be neutral, and I have read that Bitweded Abraha, the Eritrean hero and military genius, warned the top leaders of the EPLF to not trust the Agames and leave them in charge. Oromo's wouldn't have caused the Badme war, nor would we have sought to annex your lands, your ports, etc. Your problems have always been with them, from the times of Alula & Yohannes!
Oromo's ain't perfect, no one is, whether it be as a nation, or an individual basis, however! We are fair, it's our culture, so we do not want what doesn't belong to us, but the TPLF and their cadres, supporters, etc, want far more than what's rightfully theirs-and perhaps, that greed is one of the reasons why they find themselves where they are now.

Zack

Post by Zack » 13 Jun 2021, 19:56

This baseless a complety fabricated lie against eritreans and their government.Why on earth would Eritrea fight inside the deep hinter land of Ethiopia

Dr Zackovich

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jun 2021, 20:55

Blueshift wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:56
ሰብ እንተበልኩስ የእዱግ : ጠምት ኣንታ ሑልኩስ ዘምፅአካ ዘይትገብር ካብ ሽልሖ ኣድጊ ፈድአብ ተልምፅ
I got under your skin, didn't I . :lol: :lol:
ተረፍመረፍ የእዱግ ሃገር ከተፍርሱ ሂር ምሂር ትብሉ ኣሎኹም
Here is an image of you and Feddy. That is cute, you are sucking Feddy's what ? :lol:
Bushtiewww always talking about dïcks and related such as how to sûck it. Ugly ቀዳድ ጢዙ ቆዳር ወዲ ውቅሮ:: ውጉር ብአድጊ::