Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

BREAKING! Vaccinated Children Developing Myocarditis, a Debilitating Form of Heart Inflammation, at Alarming Rates

Post by teodroseIII » 12 Jun 2021, 08:47

In a stunning new development, the CDC announced this morning that they will convene an “emergency meeting” on June 18th after an alarming number of children developed myocarditis—a condition that causes an inflammation of the heart—after they were “vaccinated”; this debilitating ailment was especially prevalent in young boys. The onset of heart inflammation in children post-injection was so prevalent that Seattle Children’s Hospital issued a guidance that instructed health providers to inquire about the “vaccination” status of patients who are admitted to the Emergency Room with complaints of chest pains.

Even as they acknowledge this horrifying development where children who are perfectly healthy one second end up being stricken with heart palpitations, shortness of breath, electrocardiogram (EKG) changes and elevated cardiac biomarkers, the CDC and the medical establishment writ large continue to encourage parents to get their children injected with experimental “vaccines”. In the very guidance Seattle Children’s Hospital published to ring the alarm about myocarditis in kids, they note that the CDC “continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for people 12 years and older”...continued..

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/vaccinated-chi ... ocarditis/

teodroseIII

Re: BREAKING! Vaccinated Children Developing Myocarditis, a Debilitating Form of Heart Inflammation, at Alarming Rates

Post by teodroseIII » 12 Jun 2021, 13:32

Thank you wendeme/ehete (as it applies). I know there are not a lot of interactions when I post my articles here but I continue to do so in honor of Elias who gave me access to Ethiopian Review a long time ago. That said, I used to feel a certain type of way that my own people don't really gravitate to my articles when thousands of non-Ethiopians not only read my articles daily but make it a point to comment, share and rave about my work. But I understand now, we are not fast to acknowledge each other until and unless outsiders embrace us.

If tomorrow I started being published on the NY Times, there would be a crush of Ethiopians sharing the articles everywhere and claiming how much they are proud of me. This is not a story that is unique to me, nobody cared about Abel Tesfaye when he was a penniless yet talented musicians, the minute Drake embraced him, a millions Ethiopians all the sudden pretend like they loved the Weeknd all along. It's sad really, this level of indifference and self-loathing is why we suffer as a people.

If you want to know more about how Abel Tesfaye's story and how he was dismissed for a very long time until he found success, check out the article below that I wrote about the Weeknd, it is instructional about not only our community but a good read for people who struggle to be embraced and acknowledged by their own people. Peace and have a blessed day.

Article link: https://ghionjournal.com/before-the-weeknd/
LeeVanCliff wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:06
As always I love your article.

Tiago

Re: BREAKING! Vaccinated Children Developing Myocarditis, a Debilitating Form of Heart Inflammation, at Alarming Rates

Post by Tiago » 14 Jun 2021, 04:07

Which vaccine is causing myocarditis ?

teodroseIII

Post by teodroseIII » 14 Jun 2021, 09:01

As of now it's the mRNA "vaccines" which are the Pfizer and Moderna versions.
Tiago wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 04:07
Which vaccine is causing myocarditis ?