Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

This guy is going to transform Ethiopia

Post by justo » 11 Jun 2021, 11:58

sesame
Member+

Re: This guy is going to transform Ethiopia

Post by sesame » 11 Jun 2021, 12:08

If Ethiopia adopts the principles of self-reliance, then with the potential it has, it will become the China of Africa. This is what is scaring the western imperialists. That is why they want to save the TPLF, because if Abiy emerges victorious over the TPLF gang, then he will be a demi-god in Ethiopia and be able to transform the country. The whites don't want to see Africa emerge out of its backward status. If anyone thinks it is because of its human rights record that the West hates Eritrea, then they will learn now that that is not the case. We always knew this, that they don't want Eritrea to become an example for Africans. They hate self-reliance and that is why they conducted the war against Eritrea for the past 25 years.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jun 2021, 14:33

The truth is he is more nationalist than any one wants to give him credit for. He has the motto that signals we could have done better, and we will do better. Without exaggeration none of the previous Ethiopian leaders know Addis as Abiy has known. Meles most probably has known the palace in which he resides, and the street from the palace to Bole airport. Not a single Ethiopian leader before him went to construction sites to give morale to workers. In fact, none of previous Ethiopian leaders know a fraction of what he knows about Addis.
I like his idea that says the fences have to go. Yes, they should. They just imply your neighbor is a potential enemy you should protect your life from.
I recommend Yabello to watch the video. Maybe he realizes his hate towards Abiy is the mirror image of his hate towards Ethiopia. And he can’t do anything to either.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 11 Jun 2021, 14:42

1 minute video comparing the Addis Ababa TPLF received and the Addis Ababa TPLF handed over to Abiy's PP.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 11 Jun 2021, 14:47

sesame wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:08
If Ethiopia adopts the principles of self-reliance, then with the potential it has, it will become the China of Africa. This is what is scaring the western imperialists. That is why they want to save the TPLF, because if Abiy emerges victorious over the TPLF gang, then he will be a demi-god in Ethiopia and be able to transform the country. The whites don't want to see Africa emerge out of its backward status. If anyone thinks it is because of its human rights record that the West hates Eritrea, then they will learn now that that is not the case. We always knew this, that they don't want Eritrea to become an example for Africans. They hate self-reliance and that is why they conducted the war against Eritrea for the past 25 years.
Hard to say. Let's see what he could do after election. may be this is all about the election. I think he is worth of voting for him and see what he can do. I agree self-reliance is a key but before that Abiy must show it muscles and show force that penetrates people's soul. In Africa, you don't have to be loved leader, but feared is the must for successful transition and nation building. I was observing the live Eritrean independence celebration and there was thousands of people and i tried to spot people without mask and there was none. the point, when the people have the discipline to listen and follow orders from their authorities, then it is a prerequisite of a successful nation building process and i do believe Eritrea will be the envy of Africa in due time.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 11 Jun 2021, 14:50

Imagine for a second if Addis Abeba has been led by a nationalist, not tribal , Ethiopian government for thirty years. Addis has been a totally vibrant city by now. I consider the thirty years were time wasted.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 11 Jun 2021, 14:53

justo wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 11:58
He would but the ethnic line divided Ethiopia has more hoddam children than selfless, smart and wise men. Therefore, Ethiopia will NOT transforming in our life time. It is a hopeless nation in my eyes. Otherwise, if they gave him a chance or left few holy people among the wicked, yes he is the man for the task. It is all my personal opinion though.

Good to have you back, Justo.

justo

Post by justo » 11 Jun 2021, 15:13

What a contrast between the quick march towards the future with mega projects in Addis and Amhara region and the slow dragging of ones tired feet towards the past with low-level insurgency in Tigray. One represented by Abiy and the other by Tsadqan
Ouch! I really feel the pain

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 11 Jun 2021, 15:26

Hi Justo,

In your Absence, Zemen, the Ethio dude posted many informative posts. Where have you been old pal. :lol: :lol: A bit correction on your post, the West's main interests are the RedSea corridor security and the historic diplomatic relations with Ethiopia. Ethiopia or not, the West will have a say on the RedSea corridor. There is one country that is the super-super power. BTW, how is China going to help Ethiopia develop? China does not provide any services or objects for free. China's economy is very much dependent on the West's economy. Remember, Wal-Mart and co. Ethiopia has very rough roads ahead. I don't believe Abbiy is the one. At best, Abbiy will be another Mengistu Haile Mariam. Unlike Mengistu, he lacks absolute power over the country.

Aba

Post by Aba » 11 Jun 2021, 15:59

Self-reliance, baby.
Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 11 Jun 2021, 16:03

ዓባቕ

Guess what, It is not Eritrea that is starving. It is Agameland. How does it make you feel that the whole world is now crying about starving Agames. You probably feel proud about that. Self-reliance means relying on yourself to survive and not waiting for handouts. Get it dumbo!

Aba

Post by Aba » 11 Jun 2021, 16:11

emsami,
Why do you think that is, moron?

Please wait, video is loading...
sesame wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 16:03
Food weaponized in Ethiopia's Tigray amid looming famine

BY ASSOCIATED PRESS. JUN 11, 2021 3:56 PM

First the Eritrean soldiers stole the pregnant woman’s food as she hid in the bush. Then they turned her away from a checkpoint when she was on the verge of labor.

She delivered the baby at home and walked 12 days to get the famished child to a clinic in the northern Ethiopian region of Tigray. At 20 days old, baby Tigsti still had shriveled legs and a lifeless gaze – signs of what the United Nations’ top humanitarian official calls the world’s worst famine conditions in a decade...
Continue: https://www.dailysabah.com/world/africa ... ing-famine

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 11 Jun 2021, 16:46

ዓባቕ

ስሬኹም ኣውጺእና ረጊጽናኩም ኢኮ ኢና። ጌና ዘይበርሃልካ ኢንተኾይኑ ከነብርሃልካ፥ ትግራይ ብኹላኮ ንወያነ ቀቢርና ተቖጻጽርናያ ኢና።

You seem to be in a state of denial, so let me clarify matters. We destroyed the TPLF, killed the Dream of Abay Tigray, helped to Kick out Agames from all the lands they stole. We showed the world that you are a bunch of blubbering morons who could not withstand three weeks of heavy fighting. We broke your spine and will make sure that Agames will never be a nuisance again. The world is now concerned that millions of your qomal race might starve to death. And we did this silently. Get it dumbo.

Aba

Post by Aba » 11 Jun 2021, 17:17

emsami the looter:
Haven't you already done that to the Eritrean people? Are you still in denial?
Go ahead, look at it.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 11 Jun 2021, 17:23

ዓባቕ,

Most of all, we have robbed you of your future. You have none. All Agames who are alive today will either accept their defeat or if they refuse live a life of miserable pain. ቆማላት ክትቍዝሙ ክትነብሩ ኢኹም። ነዛ ካርታ ኢናረኤኹም ሓፊርኩም ክትነብሩ ኢኹም።

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Jun 2021, 17:46

Loved vs. feared - You have to strike the right balance.

Macchiavelli’s “better to be feared” theory doesn’t work in today’s world. Love alone would also result in a less disciplined society.
ZEMEN wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 14:47
sesame wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:08
Hard to say. Let's see what he could do after election. may be this is all about the election. I think he is worth of voting for him and see what he can do. I agree self-reliance is a key but before that Abiy must show it muscles and show force that penetrates people's soul. In Africa, you don't have to be loved leader, but feared is the must for successful transition and nation building. I was observing the live Eritrean independence celebration and there was thousands of people and i tried to spot people without mask and there was none. the point, when the people have the discipline to listen and follow orders from their authorities, then it is a prerequisite of a successful nation building process and i do believe Eritrea will be the envy of Africa in due time.

Aba

Post by Aba » 11 Jun 2021, 17:51

Did I hear emsami say "miserable"?

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 11 Jun 2021, 18:07

ዓባቕ

Since all the Agames now living in Europe got asylum by claiming to be Eritreans, how many of the pictures you are showing are Agame? How many of those who sunk in the Mediterranean are agame? Nobody knows and nobody cares because Agame lives are cheap. As we speak over a million Agames have fled from the stolen lands of Humera and Welkait and are living in misery in Agameland. Does it bother you? Of course not. Misery and Agame are synonymous. So you waste your time digging 10 year old pictures as long as you imagine they are about Eritreans. At least 3million Agames are starving, dumbo!

BTW, do you know about what is happening to the 40,000 Agames who went to Yemen rather than live in Tigray? They have been forgotten. ትግራይ ትጸንት!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 11 Jun 2021, 18:19

sesame wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 16:03
ዓባቕ

Guess what, It is not Eritrea that is starving. It is Agameland. How does it make you feel that the whole world is now crying about starving Agames. You probably feel proud about that. Self-reliance means relying on yourself to survive and not waiting for handouts. Get it dumbo!
Funny how AbaQ had a gutt to talk about Eritrea.
Just today alone, he posted more than 8 articles from the fake medias about Tigray’s starvation, famine and death. Nay Agame neger, he is too extending his hand begging the world and never ashamed of it while he tries to make a fun of Eritrea, a known self reliant nation on Africa.

justo

Post by justo » 17 Jun 2021, 13:26

justo wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 11:58
"We change the city, and the city will change us" PM Abiy. The guy seems to have a comprehensive plan for his city.

You change the environment, and the environment will change you. This goes in both directions, you improve your environment and it will positively change you. You destroy your environment, and it will negatively change you.