Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Re: This guy is going to transform Ethiopia

Post by Cigar » 17 Jun 2021, 14:22

Sarcasm the deceitful (medanagari) resah, funfun, coward, thief agame, how the f**k are you comparing a three years young Ethiopian leadership with 30 years thieves, corrupted agames who were enriching them selves at the expenses of 85% of the ethiopian population cherry picking Addis, mekele Adama you idiot. The 85% of ethi population is still living like animals forgotten by tplf. The first 5 years of woyane in power, it was still being baby sat by Shaebia's military base in Addis. Woyane spent its first five years trying to learn to sit in regular chairs instead of the fox holes it was hiding inside Eritrea being protected by Shaebia
PMAA is focusing to get them out of what you left them and is working hard to make the living conditions of Ethiopians acceptable just like the book from Eritrea.
For 30 years your mf woyane was bending to its white masters and made Ethiopia the most debt country in the world.
So, you idiot come back I after 27 years and compare PMAA or any other Ethio future leader.
Your freaking comparison is like you beating a 3 years old none agame Ethiopian with a fully freaking grown resah (dirty) agame in 100 meters dash.
Are you stupid?
You agames are indirectly begging your master Eritreans and Ethiopians in your wicked way.
In one part of your filthy mouth you do your empty fukerras and when that fails you try to make us have sympathy on your qondaf agame as*ses, by telling us that woyane built this and that in Addis and woyane supports Eritrean's sovereignty or we are brothers and sisters.
Man go sit your filthy ma'akor and play your agame game with your agame tribe.
Yes, come back after 27 years when all Ethiopians and Eritreans start to live as medium or high living conditions.
It will happen in 10 years, now that you evil greedy agames are burried for good.
The only amazing thing is, knowing the facts, you still are shooting your ugly feet by yourselves aka fighting against your own interests.
You funfunat aliet agames are really low IQ rats.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Nov 2023, 21:25

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 14:33
The truth is he is more nationalist than any one wants to give him credit for.
እንዲህም ተብሎ ነበር

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 14 Nov 2023, 21:34

Once again,

Two years ago,
Blue Shift wrote,
Hi Justo,

In your Absence, Zemen, the Ethio dude posted many informative posts. Where have you been old pal. :lol: :lol: A bit correction on your post, the West's main interests are the RedSea corridor security and the historic diplomatic relations with Ethiopia. Ethiopia or not, the West will have a say on the RedSea corridor. There is one country that is the super-super power. BTW, how is China going to help Ethiopia develop? China does not provide any services or objects for free. China's economy is very much dependent on the West's economy. Remember, Wal-Mart and co. Ethiopia has very rough roads ahead. I don't believe Abbiy is the one. At best, Abbiy will be another Mengistu Haile Mariam. Unlike Mengistu, he lacks absolute power over the country.
:lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 14 Nov 2023, 21:43

Indeed, he has successfully revolutionized Ethiopia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 15 Nov 2023, 01:30

Bismillah.... How many wutaf neqays in one thread alone. Alas! We are in a sea of wutaf neqayoch

Thank you Eden for the retrospect. Keep digging

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 15 Nov 2023, 02:18

The Shaebia trumpeters and gangs were all over PM Doctor Abiy Ahmed Ali in love.
They called him visionary and a man of peace who will make Ethiopia a leading nation to bring everything beneficial to Ethiopia including ....?
But the Shaebia gangs forgot to mention that Abiy will also regain and bring Ethiopia the ports!

ቃል በተግባር ፡ ይሉታል ይሄ ነው።
justo wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 11:58

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Nov 2023, 16:26

Mesob wrote:
15 Nov 2023, 02:18
The Shaebia trumpeters and gangs were all over PM Doctor Abiy Ahmed Ali in love.
They called him visionary and a man of peace who will make Ethiopia a leading nation to bring everything beneficial to Ethiopia including ....?
But the Shaebia gangs forgot to mention that Abiy will also regain and bring Ethiopia the ports!

ቃል በተግባር ፡ ይሉታል ይሄ ነው።
justo wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 11:58
Abiy wanted to unite the region and make collaboration and cooperation possible, changing the paradigm from bottom up, so that the region may leave its recent history of backwardness and human misery behind and focus on the future development.

The dude from your side said "on my dead-body, I have never lived such a life the whole of my life, it is impossible for me to adapt after 60 years of political engagement", my boy.

Abiy is someone who managed to double the wealth of the nation and the average income of the citizens in 5 years of his leadership, in a country of over 120 millions.

No one in his right mind will refuse to associate with such a leader, if the person cares about the people on the ground.

I think if it was not for such global and internal challenges the country faced during the time that figure could have been even 3 fold or more.

Every indications show that Isu is nearing his final demise for the sake of ensuring peace and stability in the region. The man can only stir violence, nothing else.

The sooner he is gone, the better for the people of Eritrea and the region at large.