Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gearhead
Member+

The DOT Glamor, Zero Revenue, High Cost, Low Multiplier Effect Economy!!

Post by gearhead » 11 Jun 2021, 03:35

The man-child goes on-and-on,with his childish rant!For this imbecile, appearance is indistinguishable with an actual thriving economy with base industries and cities that grow hand-in-hand supporting base industries.

gearhead
Member+

Re: The DOT Glamor, Zero Revenue, High Cost, Low Multiplier Effect Economy!!

Post by gearhead » 11 Jun 2021, 11:45

10 Iconic US Cities by Base Industry

Cities grow bottom up to support a base industry. Structures arent cost-no-object projects, park-and-recreation areas are built by municipality budget.

https://www.silverdoorapartments.com/bl ... -industry/

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 11 Jun 2021, 11:56

Unlike most cities in the world, Addis Ababa is a parasitic city, a garrison town of Empire builders, the center of expropriation. It is the be-all, and end-all center of every pretencious act where successive amhara-centric empire builders put structures, so that they appear well when other country's heads of state come to visit them.

Addis Ababa is so contentious in every way, yet this vermin has put money after money in ''his hub''!

As we speak, the homeless in addis ababa are being purged out by force so that abiy can keep up with his arab friends.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 11 Jun 2021, 12:20

There are at least 20 cringe worthy statements in this presentation; any other politician would have denied them if he/she was quoted as having said them. Yet this fool, puts his Idi Amin like reasoning on video and releases it to the public! :shock: :shock:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Jun 2021, 12:32

gearhead wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 11:56
Unlike most cities in the world, Addis Ababa is a parasitic city, a garrison town of Empire builders, the center of expropriation. It is the be-all, and end-all center of every pretencious act where successive amhara-centric empire builders put structures, so that they appear well when other country's heads of state come to visit them.

Addis Ababa is so contentious in every way, yet this vermin has put money after money in ''his hub''!

As we speak, the homeless in addis ababa are being purged out by force so that abiy can keep up with his arab friends.
Building Parks in Addis Ababa *AA the same dude that builds 100s of factories in Oromia isnt Amharacentrisim you dûmass sh!tnecked gimhead

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 11 Jun 2021, 13:00

Are inbred Amhara conceived through the sh!t hole and vomited in a sceptic tank that they cant muster a sentence without leaning on ad hominem?

Amhara exist within the realm of guilt and anger that this too, Abiy Ahmed is their own; an inbred Amhara decoy that is exposed through his own reasoning!

Oromia is privy not of one, but hundreds of high multiplier effect industrial parks in an economy built and promoted as such at a macro level. HMDs model that works when promoted and not disturbed by amhara psychology of power at any cost!

Not this lezbeaaan, inbred Amhara model of hyping his empire's imagery, in a city that is hateful and hated by oromo universally!

Abiy has noting, zero to do with anything good happening in Oromia! Oromo do not produce SOBs!It is not a matriarchy!

Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:32
gearhead wrote:

Building Parks in Addis Ababa *AA the same dude that builds 100s of factories in Oromia isnt Amharacentrisim you dûmass sh!tnecked gimhead

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 11 Jun 2021, 13:28

gearhead wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:20
There are at least 20 cringe worthy statements in this presentation; any other politician would have denied them if he/she was quoted as having said them. Yet this fool, puts his Idi Amin like reasoning on video and releases it to the public! :shock: :shock:
I understand what you mean. I remember watching the below video a couple years ago and I felt so ashamed for him. What he was saying and doing was so cringey that I stopped halfway saying "If I finish this, I will hate him." And I didn't want to hate him then, I was hopeful that he cannot be that bad.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Jun 2021, 14:56

Go starve to death with your chigrayoch
gearhead wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 13:00
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Are inbred Amhara conceived through the sh!t hole and vomited in a sceptic tank that they cant muster a sentence without leaning on ad hominem?

Amhara exist within the realm of guilt and anger that this too, Abiy Ahmed is their own; an inbred Amhara decoy that is exposed through his own reasoning!

Oromia is privy not of one, but hundreds of high multiplier effect industrial parks in an economy built and promoted as such at a macro level. HMDs model that works when promoted and not disturbed by amhara psychology of power at any cost!

Not this lezbeaaan, inbred Amhara model of hyping his empire's imagery, in a city that is hateful and hated by oromo universally!

Abiy has noting, zero to do with anything good happening in Oromia! Oromo do not produce SOBs!It is not a matriarchy!

Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:32
gearhead wrote:

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 11 Jun 2021, 15:03

Well, what did you expect? Pedigree? Structure? Run off the mill, dime-a-dozen personalities is what greedy TPLF could handle, as it itself tried to ingratiate itself unto Addis Ababa.
well, አዲስ አበባን ከሰራት በኋላ ልቧን ሞቶ አወቀው!!

sarcasm wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 13:28
gearhead wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:20
I understand what you mean. I remember watching the below video a couple years ago and I felt so ashamed for him. What he was saying and doing was so cringey that I stopped halfway saying "If I finish this, I will hate him." And I didn't want to hate him then, I was hopeful that he cannot be that bad.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 11 Jun 2021, 15:27

gearhead wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 03:35
The man-child goes on-and-on,with his childish rant!For this imbecile, appearance is indistinguishable with an actual thriving economy with base industries and cities that grow hand-in-hand supporting base industries.

gearhead,

Today, tourism is one of the largest industries and offers the most economic revenue. Hence, various countries worldwide attach significance to this industry. We have captured audience of AU, UN and others with cash in their pockets.

Further more, you're making Abiy's simplicity, walking around the park, riding his bike or cars showing the City as a simple tour guide, a childish play? You angry & grouchy old man you!

I know, Abiy reminds us of our failures by slaving away our entire lives in a country that don't need or appreciate much, what ever miserable skills we posses. This country can employ your kinds a dime a dozen; out source your job, what ever it is, in a dime. The pandemic has proved that to all. So, now, this country is probably doing you a favor by letting you keep a job working from home; Right? The fact that you've done this mundane work for decades is frustrating; isn't it? you can't be proud of that. So, we feel your pain gear! :P

BTW, it's the OLF/TPLFite types who feel they don't belong in Addis; we all know, it's not their city. Shoa Oromos & Amharas may have some grievances but, are happy with Abiy's attitude towards Addis. He acts as an Ethiopian in it!

We don't care where he comes from; he loves our City; it's fine with us. When Mekele was being pampered by the then owners and was the talk of the region, Meles being a child didn't come to your mind. Did it? He may have been good in hiding it, unlike the majority in Woyane. They're embarrassing to say the least. When are you going to stop making a fool of yourselves?

Be that as it may, a worthy Addis Ababans knew for a long time to come that their city was being deprived of existing parks, the idiots were building in all open spaces where we played and grew up; they made it a concrete jungle; made us hate the place we grew up; never to return! I even longed to a place I don't even know much, a quite Eritrea, that still looks like old Ethiopia, mind you, that's during a time "hate politics" was a driving force? How desperate can one be? Man! That's embarrassing! Off course, it's a different story now; Asmara/Massawa can be my 2nd/3nd home. Insha'Allah! ;~)

Having said that, it's cynical of you to come here, at this day and age to criticize a PM for turning our desperately dying city, Addis Ababa, which was led by dangerous, stupid ethnic pimps of all hues, from going to hell in front of our own eyes, to a beautiful place with so little money! Wow! Wow! Wow!

I can't believe that's all it took the Dr. to turn it around, to do all he did. I can't help but, be highly inspired!

Dr. Abiy is a genius!

Cheers!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 11 Jun 2021, 20:24

Zadig Ahmed and you are types who will never seize to bend down and take it from whomever will have you for crumbs.

TPLF then, and the uninitiated man-child now, prep your mouth for a slurp! Your type is worse than the perpetrators as your flattery prevents correcting points of view. The vermin city fences 4killo in its delusions.

Off you go, disgusting parasite!

Addis Ababians themselves see right through Abiy's chicanery; they know that there isnt much for them in a city built around the aesthetic need of Old Airport residents and ego needs of a man-child, if and when he receives foreign dignitaries.If anything, the housing price goes off the roof in a city that has noting of value but property!

Dawi wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 15:27
gearhead wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 03:35

gearhead,

Today, tourism is one of the largest industries and offers the most economic revenue. Hence, various countries worldwide attach significance to this industry. We have captured audience of AU, UN and others with cash in their pockets.

Further more, you're making Abiy's simplicity, walking around the park, riding his bike or cars showing the City as a simple tour guide, a childish play? You angry & grouchy old man you!

I know, Abiy reminds us of our failures by slaving away our entire lives in a country that don't need or appreciate much, what ever miserable skills we posses. This country can employ your kinds a dime a dozen; out source your job, what ever it is, in a dime. The pandemic has proved that to all. So, now, this country is probably doing you a favor by letting you keep a job working from home; Right? The fact that you've done this mundane work for decades is frustrating; isn't it? you can't be proud of that. So, we feel your pain gear! :P

BTW, it's the OLF/TPLFite types who feel they don't belong in Addis; we all know, it's not their city. Shoa Oromos & Amharas may have some grievances but, are happy with Abiy's attitude towards Addis. He acts as an Ethiopian in it!

We don't care where he comes from; he loves our City; it's fine with us. When Mekele was being pampered by the then owners and was the talk of the region, Meles being a child didn't come to your mind. Did it? He may have been good in hiding it, unlike the majority in Woyane. They're embarrassing to say the least. When are you going to stop making a fool of yourselves?

Be that as it may, a worthy Addis Ababans knew for a long time to come that their city was being deprived of existing parks, the idiots were building in all open spaces where we played and grew up; they made it a concrete jungle; made us hate the place we grew up; never to return! I even longed to a place I don't even know much, a quite Eritrea, that still looks like old Ethiopia, mind you, that's during a time "hate politics" was a driving force? How desperate can one be? Man! That's embarrassing! Off course, it's a different story now; Asmara/Massawa can be my 2nd/3nd home. Insha'Allah! ;~)

Having said that, it's cynical of you to come here, at this day and age to criticize a PM for turning our desperately dying city, Addis Ababa, which was led by dangerous, stupid ethnic pimps of all hues, from going to hell in front of our own eyes, to a beautiful place with so little money! Wow! Wow! Wow!

I can't believe that's all it took the Dr. to turn it around, to do all he did. I can't help but, be highly inspired!

Dr. Abiy is a genius!

Cheers!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 12 Jun 2021, 14:31

If tourism as an industry was the motivation, the projects would have been piloted by tourism ministry after feasibility & cost benefit studies are vetted and prioritized against other compelling options within the tourism segment, and more importantly against more favorable and higher multiplier effect industrial options. The parliament then makes the selection and approves the budget and oversees project timing and cost overruns! Alas, this is not what happened.

The PM picked the projects for intangible reasons that sound extremely childish, added international funds that he claims were given to him personally, shook down the remaining from public servant's salaries, and wealthy prospects who were earning patronage credits for future benefits.

When the parliament tried to intervene and fulfill its oversight duties, it was chastised into submission by PM who is in charge of the security apparatus who does his will.

The opaque money laundering schemes continue with total disregard to vetting and fund raising norms that the donating countries and institutions need to be held accountable for enabling such illegal practices to continue on!

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 12 Jun 2021, 18:42

While money laundering schemes that finance mercenary forces are self evident, the financing continues from Arab counties, multi-lateral agencies, and EU/US. Yes indeed, one way or the other...the war on Tegaru and Oromo; the atrocious crimes against humanity by fano and mercenary forces are beeing financed by the same people who have denounced these wars in their respective parliaments.

IMF is complicit in acting indifferent to money laundering activities, that it by law mandated to oversee!

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 13 Jun 2021, 19:45

gearhead wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 18:42
While money laundering schemes that finance mercenary forces are self evident, the financing continues from Arab counties, multi-lateral agencies, and EU/US. Yes indeed, one way or the other...the war on Tegaru and Oromo; the atrocious crimes against humanity by fano and mercenary forces are beeing financed by the same people who have denounced these wars in their respective parliaments.

IMF is complicit in acting indifferent to money laundering activities, that it by law mandated to oversee!

gear,

There's no such thing called "the war on Tegaru and Oromo"; it only exists in the figment of the ethnic pimps OLF/TPLF imaginations. What you posted the other day, Prof. Ezekiel's interview of fear & despair that's! And he complains of being called "galla" by some neftegnas, as in the old days, by Abiy/Isaias & followers after they win the election & become regional powers. BTW, I wish his imagination of Isaias/Abiy in the region comes true! I will take it, as my dream coming true! :P

Can you imagine that? Only Ezekiel & co. kind of diminutive brain will have their head up in their A*ss! The rest of Oromos shall've their head up in the air feeling of being proud of the accomplishments of Abiy/Takele/Adanech leadership in kinds of today's "Meskel square renovation inauguration"! Beautiful job! Eat you heart out Ezekiel Gebissa!

Undoubtedly, most Ethiopians shall give this government the benefit of the doubt!

On the other hand, building parks, Libraries, Museums etc. to stimulate the young to be innovators is the job of the government!

Industries, manufacturing etc. are built by enlarge by private citizens like you. I feel Abiy has created a wonderful climate in AA for us to go & visit and build some business if we can.

The following video of Seyoum gives a depth in the subject matter.

ጠ/ሚን አብይን እንዴት እንመነው? የጥላቻ እና ቂምበቀል መርዝ የሚረጩ እና የጠ/ሚ አብይ ቃል እና ተግባር

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 15 Jun 2021, 15:29

Why am I not surprised with this drivel of words?After all,you are the protege of Zadig who stated that he was 10000000% sure that there were NO ERITREAN solders in Ethiopia! Your sources are even funnier! The industry portion of your discussion had me fall off my chair!! Do you know that the number of days to delivery of products to Europe as doubled?Do you know that the gurage mafia is now blocking stock market initiatives?i bet you dont!
Dawi wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 19:45
gearhead wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 18:42

gear,

There's no such thing called "the war on Tegaru and Oromo"; it only exists in the figment of the ethnic pimps OLF/TPLF imaginations. What you posted the other day, Prof. Ezekiel's interview of fear & despair that's! And he complains of being called "galla" by some neftegnas, as in the old days, by Abiy/Isaias & followers after they win the election & become regional powers. BTW, I wish his imagination of Isaias/Abiy in the region comes true! I will take it, as my dream coming true! :P

Can you imagine that? Only Ezekiel & co. kind of diminutive brain will have their head up in their A*ss! The rest of Oromos shall've their head up in the air feeling of being proud of the accomplishments of Abiy/Takele/Adanech leadership in kinds of today's "Meskel square renovation inauguration"! Beautiful job! Eat you heart out Ezekiel Gebissa!

Undoubtedly, most Ethiopians shall give this government the benefit of the doubt!

On the other hand, building parks, Libraries, Museums etc. to stimulate the young to be innovators is the job of the government!

Industries, manufacturing etc. are built by enlarge by private citizens like you. I feel Abiy has created a wonderful climate in AA for us to go & visit and build some business if we can.

The following video of Seyoum gives a depth in the subject matter.

ጠ/ሚን አብይን እንዴት እንመነው? የጥላቻ እና ቂምበቀል መርዝ የሚረጩ እና የጠ/ሚ አብይ ቃል እና ተግባር