Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: What is happening in Tigray? Ethiopia's brutal civil war explained

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Jun 2021, 13:48

Aba-Aswash, you come in time I have a piece of wonderful music that can give you a brain massage or therapy of a mind if you will.I know this Tigrai thing is bothering you a lot, so you may relax thinking as this happening to Tigrai republic. Your brother from the coast of Eritrea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Jun 2021, 13:58

I feel you brother Aba-aswash already relaxing. I told you,
you don't have to be Shawia to like colourful events like this. '
just breathe in and out. HUSSAAASSSSAA .
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.
I CAN'T PROMISE YOU ANYTHING FROM NOTHING WHICH IS TIGRAI JUST RELAX AS CAN. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Jun 2021, 14:26

Brother Aswash, after I search all day on youtube,
I found the best staff that can sort all your problem in a second......DMT ,
you smoke that shitt, you are not Agame from Tigrai that little plato anymore. but
you are a cosmic agme human being. you know we cant ulter your DNA after all you are who are. in your case a beggar agame.
but I guarantee, you will have a very pleasant trip. I can't guarantee a safe return though.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 10 Jun 2021, 14:54, edited 2 times in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 Jun 2021, 14:35

Aswash aka aba'q, resah, funfun agame asked:
"What is happening in tigray "

Well the agames are the ones who know what is happening and all of them including aba'q, sarcasm, abelqal and the rest of them are telling us that their moms, dads, sisters are being sadomized, by their master ethio troops, their Amhara bosses and the Eritrean jeganu, are telling us that they are starving to death and fleeing their barren least important kilil of Ethiopia to the Sudan by the 100ds of thousands of them to get sha*gged by the Sudanese.
And we love it and are enjoying their miseries.
Well this bad news is coming from the dirty horse's mouths, so why the hell is asking us what is happening in tigray?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Jun 2021, 14:44

Aziza aka Abelqal is dead brother Cigar, It is our custom to respect the dead.
About what happen in Tigrai? even the fake news DEMSESNACHOW left the room'
people start living a normal life, Aduwisha is hallucinating he can't differentiate things that happen in front of him.
He has been like this after the loss of welkait, since then he lost hope and interest in food and wearing clothes.
He spends his time mostly naked and moaning on the bed.
Cigar wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 14:35
Aswash aka aba'q, resah, funfun agame asked:
"What is happening in tigray "

Well the agames are the ones who know what is happening and all of them including aba'q, sarcasm, abelqal and the rest of them are telling us that their moms, dads, sisters are being sadomized, by their master ethio troops, their Amhara bosses and the Eritrean jeganu, are telling us that they are starving to death and fleeing their barren least important kilil of Ethiopia to the Sudan by the 100ds of thousands of them to get [ deleted ] by the Sudanese.
And we love it and are enjoying their miseries.
Well this bad news is coming from the dirty horse's mouths, so why the hell us asking us what is happening in tigray?