Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: ERISAT:መቓልሕ | ሚስጥር ውዕል ሰላምን ጀነራል ፍሊጶስ ካብ ናይ 8 ዓመት ኣማኒቱ | ጽገሮማን ኣብርሃ | 1ይ ክፋል

Post by kerenite » 09 Jun 2021, 13:35

Justice Seeker wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 07:50
It was disappointing!!! Not as the genuine justice seekers expected.

I have followed her interview for half of my precious hour and gave up watching it.

I am of the opinion that she is summoned by the womanizer, jailor and murderer phillipos to do some PR ad for him and that's exactly what she did.

All was Qolo TiTiQo blabber. She remains to be faithful to her wushima. She is adoring him, defending him and what have you.

The good jounalist henok of erisat who hosted her should be very careful when he hosts justice seekers lest he loses the credibility. There are fake crooked among them.

pushkin
Member+

Re: ERISAT:መቓልሕ | ሚስጥር ውዕል ሰላምን ጀነራል ፍሊጶስ ካብ ናይ 8 ዓመት ኣማኒቱ | ጽገሮማን ኣብርሃ | 1ይ ክፋል

Post by pushkin » 09 Jun 2021, 14:11

The inferiority complex of Agames here is amazing but unsurprising. The truth will be out in no time. The Agame hybrid grown in Eritrea & her fairy tales cannot cheat any Eritrean. This is just the last desperate attempt ofJustice Seeker/Kerenit Agames to give a morale boost for their ignorant Agame followers. The organizers of the fairytales should have late the lady to rehearse the drama several times before the interview so that they would have confused some innocent people. One can easily identify her as a drama-lying lady from her overall situation. You can understand why Agames are set back so much these days because they still believe that their fairy tales can damage Eritrea.
Justice Seeker wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 07:50

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 09 Jun 2021, 15:31

Pushkin :lol: :lol:
Give it up, the man is a known womanizer. If you hang around the best hotels in Asmara, you will find him talking or hugging to female cadre from the diaspora. He is known for that. His own daughter was posing pictures with Ugandan men in Night clubs a few years ago. I just feel sorry for that brave tegadalit who married him. Perhaps he was one brave tegadalay years ago. He is not the same man today.

Kerenite,

The woman is a cadre from diaspora who was mesmerized by him. You can tell, she has no pride. She sounds very stupid too. He replaced her perhaps with a younger cadre, possibly Pushkin's little sister from Diaspora. :lol: :lol:

BTW, the genius Russian playwright, Pushkin the only Equivalent of Shakespeare did not have Eritrean heritage. You can see the Chadian negro profile on his face. His monument in Asmara should have been replaced by the likes of Weldeab Woldemariam, Ibrahim Sultan or Idris Awate.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 10 Jun 2021, 13:09

Blueshift wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 15:31
Pushkin :lol: :lol:
Give it up, the man is a known womanizer. If you hang around the best hotels in Asmara, you will find him talking or hugging to female cadre from the diaspora. He is known for that. His own daughter was posing pictures with Ugandan men in Night clubs a few years ago. I just feel sorry for that brave tegadalit who married him. Perhaps he was one brave tegadalay years ago. He is not the same man today.

Kerenite,

The woman is a cadre from diaspora who was mesmerized by him. You can tell, she has no pride. She sounds very stupid too. He replaced her perhaps with a younger cadre, possibly Pushkin's little sister from Diaspora. :lol: :lol:

BTW, the genius Russian playwright, Pushkin the only Equivalent of Shakespeare did not have Eritrean heritage. You can see the Chadian negro profile on his face. His monument in Asmara should have been replaced by the likes of Weldeab Woldemariam, Ibrahim Sultan or Idris Awate.
Greetings blueshift,

Sorry for the delayed response. I concur with your observation that she might be a newly recruited hgdef cadre. But what for cadre? A novice to politics and immature if I may add.

The irony of the irony, she wickedly blabbers that she opposes the regime and at the same time she cheers and hails her wushima by claiming that he is a good hearted person and that he loves his servants and treats them well lol. His servants reciprocate likewise by saying "ammna" (our boss) is a god fearing man.

Finally,

Now, isn't her wushima the second man in the regime? Hence, if she opposes the regime as she claimed how come she loves, hails and defends him. Isn't she contradicting herself?

Henok of eri-sat should avoid such types of lekbatat who are in a wicked mission. BTW, Henok along with Bakri (falfasa website) and Yoel (fanus website) are my heroes.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jun 2021, 16:05

I just did deep research concerning philipos ex-wushima.

The result:

She lives in a german small town. There are about 5 eritrean families who live with her in the town.

Since she bacame famous "thanks" to eri-sat, people contacted friends who live in the town and their take on her were all similar. All confirmed that she is a drunkard woman and most of the time she spends her time in bars. Her husband abandoned her and she is living with one kid and a cat. At the moment she has a german boyfriend.

P.S. this message is to Henok of eri-sat as well.