Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Re: Even I think this is crazy: If this story is true

Post by euroland » 09 Jun 2021, 07:24

Agamew ethioash

What’s crazy is your Junta’s ability to create sensational stories that never exists. I am sure your made up story would be picked up by CNN, BBC, NYT and more of the fake news western medias.

Roman wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 05:46
Apparently troops deployed to fight the TPLF terrorists had raped a woman even after she told them that she was HIV positive and showed them her medication. I'm all for punishing the agame ethnic but why would someone infect themself with AIDS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's even worse for those fools that raped the agame wh@re is that they put it in her a$$ too. There's a good chance that those fools had infected themselves with HIV and could pose a threat to other soldiers. Ethiopia and Eritrea need to start testing their soldiers for HIV - Remember the HIV rate in agame region is one of the highest.

If this story is true - all I have to say is those fools now have an incurable disease.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Message to EDF and ENDF: Start raping agame wh@res with condoms - I support safe $ex.... :mrgreen:

Somaliman

Re: Even I think this is crazy: If this story is true

Post by Somaliman » 09 Jun 2021, 08:15

Raping a woman is not crazy but a serious crime committed intentionally.

To me, anyone who rapes someone with HIV deserves to be infected with the disease straightaway as the first step of their punishment.