Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 27074
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

"ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Revelations » 09 Jun 2021, 02:37

Please wait, video is loading...

Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 5462
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Jun 2021, 02:40

Read the description Budam Ebelalew

The self defeating spineless mindset of Amharaethnicless Ethiopian nationalists :roll: :roll:

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 27074
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Revelations » 09 Jun 2021, 06:37

Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 27074
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Revelations » 09 Jun 2021, 06:49

Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 27074
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Revelations » 09 Jun 2021, 07:15

Please wait, video is loading...

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 2121
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 09 Jun 2021, 08:10

Balderas has failed when it copied the NAMA’s politics. No matter how hard trying to disguise, it is hard for parties that embraced tribalism in hidden form to perform well in Addis even if the election date is postponed until the Almighty shows up.

DefendTheTruth
Member
Posts: 4653
Joined: 08 Mar 2014, 16:32

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Jun 2021, 11:40

Revelations wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 02:37
Please wait, video is loading...
Revelations, ya hamet negadew,

this guy used to be part of the same body and an associate of Eskinder's best man aka. Ermias Legesse Wakjira a while ago.

He is telling it now why this Baldaras mena men is crying foul at all junctures.

We are going to win 100%, that molala head said at one time.



And this one was also part of the same croud before some times.


Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 27074
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Revelations » 09 Jun 2021, 13:48

Mr. lobotomized oromumma,

Stay in Yaballo's threads and beg him not to shake the Orommuma tree, especially your Jimmina branch. You' have stripped yourself naked to him while bagging for restraint and we all got to take a peek at to the real you too! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 08:10
Balderas has failed when it copied the NAMA’s politics. No matter how hard trying to disguise, it is hard for parties that embraced tribalism in hidden form to perform well in Addis even if the election date is postponed until the Almighty shows up.



Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 2121
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 09 Jun 2021, 15:36

Revelations, you take some medication ; stop taking it. What you wrote above suggests a need for intervention. You are losing it. No one can decipher what you want to say, including you.

Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 27074
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Revelations » 09 Jun 2021, 17:19

እመት አሳማ እባላለሁ ኦሮሙማ

ለማያውቅሽ ታጠኝ ብለናል! ድንቄም "convince or confuse"! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 15:36
Revelations, you take some medication ; stop taking it. What you wrote above suggests a need for intervention. You are losing it. No one can decipher what you want to say, including you.

Sam Ebalalehu
Member
Posts: 2121
Joined: 23 Jun 2018, 21:29

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 09 Jun 2021, 17:58

Revelations, tribalism is your calling card, not mine. Although you have claimed to be born in Addis, you do not have the Addis boys aroma. You are an exception. You are probably the only Addis Abeban I do not want to drink beer with. I cannot finish one bottle of beer before your “ hamet,” which obviously is coming, floors me.


sun
Member+
Posts: 5946
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by sun » 09 Jun 2021, 18:31

Revelations wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 13:48
Mr. lobotomized oromumma,
Stay in Yaballo's threads and beg him not to shake the Orommuma tree, especially your Jimmina branch. You' have stripped yourself naked to him while bagging for restraint and we all got to take a peek at to the real you too! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 08:10
Balderas has failed when it copied the NAMA’s politics. No matter how hard trying to disguise, it is hard for parties that embraced tribalism in hidden form to perform well in Addis even if the election date is postponed until the Almighty shows up.
Every time I come across your posts, I see a desperate insecure narcissist Attack Dog set on the loose. Aqaxari wishy-washy wvsha! . :P
Do you mean, "sodom**d Reveleushumma" ye kessere banda whose boring slogan is "...video is loading,...video is loading", demented repeat empty swan songs" Hopefully your disgusting primitive medieval and stupid Cliched Fist Baldera gang logo may rest on your stupid face and make it smooth for you so that you may see the light the right ride, the right time and in the far side. Dirty dog (الكلب القذرة) Most of all, Stop smoking and sniffing too much because you seem to get increasingly hallucinated, paranoid and hateful with all of your empty stupid imaginary videos which keeps loading and loading only from between your two stupid deaf ears. Keep whistling and barking through your and back holes and give us reasons to laugh at your low IQ primitive hate rants. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by sun on 09 Jun 2021, 18:54, edited 4 times in total.

tekeba
Member
Posts: 933
Joined: 17 Dec 2013, 03:03

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by tekeba » 09 Jun 2021, 18:41

Revo, neftegna amara. you are agitated Abiy is going to win. Werada ye shaleka dawit akatari shemagele.




Revelations
Senior Member+
Posts: 27074
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 15:44

Re: "ስድስተኛው ሀገራዊ ምርጫ ዓለም አቀፍ የምርጫ የፍትሃዊነት መርሆዎችን ያላሟላ ነው”

Post by Revelations » 10 Jun 2021, 12:29

Please wait, video is loading...

Post Reply